Grade A Derp from Townhall: Obama's Ex Girlfriend

yeah funny...you all don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot.

maybe need another thread on Palin and the black man, or Herman Cains past employers, etc etc.

Hilarious..

They went nuts looking for something, anything to make Obama moral character on par with Newt..

And came up wit' nuttin'.

:lol:

Hilarious..

They went nuts looking for something, anything to make Obama moral character on par with Newt..

Tell that to the border agents family.

It is sure to be a hit. Campaign on it... I dare ya.............

They don't have to look for something on the Obama's moral character...

he has none.

Hilarious..

I love the frustration at Obama not having a long list of people he's fucked over in life for them to shine a light on.

Hilarious..

I love the frustration at Obama not having a long list of people he's fucked over in life for them to shine a light on.

But don't you also find it interesting that there is also no list of past acquaintances willing to come forth and tell us what a great high school or college buddy he was?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Hilarious..

Why?

You guys are sure latching on to some pretty specious shit. Brian Terry's death may or may not have been the result of a gun released into the wild by the "Fast and Furious" program. There's no way to tell. But the point of the program was to track how the cartel's were getting guns. You guys could care less about that. And you guys could care less about gun violence in general. You don't want to stop people's access to guns. You don't even really want to stop bad police programs. We've been down this road before. People have died due to "bait cars". Innocent people. Not a peep. The police LIED to a group of boys that were charged with raping a jogger in Central Park. Later it was found they had NOTHING to do with it. Mum's the word from conservatives. Undercovers gun down Sean Bell, who was at a bachelor party and ran from a bunch of guys in plain clothes waving guns. Oh..he probably deserved it..bray the Conservative chorus.

So what's different about this? A program STARTED under BUSH?

Oh..yeah..

President Obama.

Hilarious..

they'll still make up something. it's not like facts have gotten in their way til now.

Hilarious..

And came up wit' nothing'.

But don't you also find it interesting that there is also no list of past acquaintances willing to come forth and tell us what a great high school or college buddy he was?

or relatives...I guess the man has none

Hilarious..

Why?

You guys are sure latching on to some pretty specious shit. Brian Terry's death may or may not have been the result of a gun released into the wild by the "Fast and Furious" program. There's no way to tell. But the point of the program was to track how the cartel's were getting guns. You guys could care less about that. And you guys could care less about gun violence in general. You don't want to stop people's access to guns. You don't even really want to stop bad police programs. We've been down this road before. People have died due to "bait cars". Innocent people. Not a peep. The police LIED to a group of boys that were charged with raping a jogger in Central Park. Later it was found they had NOTHING to do with it. Mum's the word from conservatives. Undercovers gun down Sean Bell, who was at a bachelor party and ran from a bunch of guys in plain clothes waving guns. Oh..he probably deserved it..bray the Conservative chorus.

Oh..yeah..

President Obama.

May or may not? Even though the gun was let to walk by this admin.

Sure run on that.

Hilarious..

Why?

Oh..yeah..

President Obama.

Wait I know, take the fifth in front of congress that will show the innocence. :lmao:

or both of your posts show that you lack basic experience in "google search" and still have the nerve to parrot shit that's not actually true. derp derp

or both of your posts show that you lack basic experience in "google search" and still have the nerve to parrot shit that's not actually true. derp derp

okey dokey for that babble

Hilarious..

You are such a fucking tool. Is that really all you got? No responsibility assigned to the asshole(Bush) that implemented your stupid gun tracking scheme...just the guy that didn't clean up the flaming bag of shit fast enough.

You know something moron...The GOP used to be the best political party with the best character and the most intelligent leaders until asswipes like you came along. Fuck you and the vermin you rode in on.

Abscence of evidence isn't evidence of abscence. :cool:
Does that sword hold a single edge?

Hilarious..

Forum List

Back