Grace

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Is shooting you in the face okay?

If not, why not and and what moment did something change about your fundamental nature change that made killing you in cold blood go from being an okay thing to a not-okay thing?

• Banned
You can't answer the question?

I assume shooting you in the face is okay, then, since you can't tell me when anything about your fundamental changed to make you any different than the children you say it's okay to kill

After all, all you did was get older (since nobody killed you)

You can't answer the question?

I assume shooting you in the face is okay, then, since you can't tell me when anything about your fundamental changed to make you any different than the children you say it's okay to kill

After all, all you did was get older (since nobody killed you)

Did someone abort your child? Is that why you need a scapegoat and you chose me because I said I had an abortion?
Dont play games with me. Shooting me in the face or saying you will rape me has no bearing on whatever your problem is. Get to the point. You assume much, JB. And you dont even give me a chance to respond without the bullshit. Shit or get off the pot because I weary of this.

Still games I see.
Invasion of your penis into an unwilling body is rape. Carrying the seed from your penis in an unwilling body is just as bad. Can I insert part of my body into yours and force you to carry it for 9 months? Especially if it grows into another ME?

We are getting nowhere here. I dont understand what youre saying, nor do I care to know any more.

So raping you is cool?

You can't think of any reason there might be any limits on what I can do with my body?

I'll be over later :thup:

The limit is that you cannot harm someone else's body or intrude on it. That's why abortions are wrong.

When a woman says she can do anything she wants with HER body, fine. But she cannot do harm to the body within hers.

Still games I see.
Invasion of your penis into an unwilling body is rape.

And? Is that wrong somehow? If so, why? Does it harm you? Does my right to do as I wish my body not extend to harming someone else now...? :eusa_eh:

As an aside, can I ask you how many adopted children you have? I find that there is a 50/50 split with anti abortion people. Half of them believe what they say and act upon it by adopting as many children as they can. The other half just want to tell people how to live their lives, and they don't really care about the children, and so haven't adopted any. So can I ask which one you are?

Last edited:
So raping you is cool?

You can't think of any reason there might be any limits on what I can do with my body?

I'll be over later :thup:
You're threatening her. What a fucktard.

So this is your real beef with abortion, just as I was beginning to suspect. You either want to or have raped someone and since abortion is legal you think your actions should be legal.

Tough shit.

Solution=Ignore feature used on JB. Ramble away.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back