Grace Got Me To Thinking.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Gracie and I were on a thread last night talking about soft targets that terrorists would use like say Disneyland, which while possible is a bit to far off {summer} given their current active level.

Now the terrorists Obama is importing need certain things to make their "point".
1, Nation wide media.
2, Large City.
3, Outdoor event.
4, Large gathering of people {families better}.
5, Something that is "American tradition".

I think and remember this IS the forum for thinking about that. It would be the Macy's Christmas Parade. IT has everything they ask for. Six to eight people can take different places along the parade path with the same kind of bombs they used in Boston.

It meets EVERY ONE of the 5 things I have listed above. And if you recall the Boston bombers got away at first. There are simply not enough of them yet for ARMED conflict.

If they want to terrorize America it will be bombs. They are simply out gunned to start with firearms. Unlike France OUR cops are ALL armed. You could find yourself having a shoot out at a second event but the main strike would be the parade.

1, Nation wide media.
2, Large City.
3, Outdoor event.

Its everything they want folks, in one package.

Thoughts?
Fury

Where do you get the idea O'bama (or anybody) is "importing terrorists"?

Do you understand the difference between being a terrorist and being a refugee? Not meant to be an insulting question but it looks like you don't.

• Banned

Do you understand the difference between being a terrorist and being a refugee? Not meant to be an insulting question but it looks like you don't.
The Boston bombers WERE refugees by way of Russia. And Russia WARNED us about them.

The Paris attackers WERE refugees by way of Syria. I ADMIT I cannot tell the difference and you are to stupid to know the difference.

Because he is. And it's intentional. There is no other explanation.

Do you understand the difference between being a terrorist and being a refugee?

Under current circumstances it must be considered that there is no difference until proven otherwise.

I find it interesting that the parties pushing to bring them here limit their imagery to sad children, omitting the mobs howling "Allahu Akbar!"

Ask Boston if they were able to differentiate during the marathon. Or France, or Germany. What do you think, "AMERICAN BLOOD TASTES BEST" means? If you can't see the problem here, you are part of the problem here. They want to kill us. You want to pretend they don't. You are the biggest threat to us right now. You are the stupid Obama keeps counting on....
n-MARTIN-RICHARD-BOSTON-large.jpg

This little boy is dead because of your stupidity.

Last edited:

The Boston bombers WERE refugees by way of Russia. And Russia WARNED us about them.

The Paris attackers WERE refugees by way of Syria. I ADMIT I cannot tell the difference and you are to stupid to know the difference.

Links, Pinks?

You do understand that posting ipse dixit on a message board does not produce a historical fact -- you know that, right?

OH. :eusa_doh:
Well why didn't you say so. Of course that clears it up completely.
I am devastated by this copious flow of unassailable logic. My head veritably swims.

Under current circumstances it must be considered that there is no difference until proven otherwise.

I find it interesting that the parties pushing to bring them here limit their imagery to sad children, omitting the mobs howling "Allahu Akbar!"

I find more interesting the howling of message board posters who have no point, yet continue posting looking for different results.

Ask Boston if they were able to differentiate during the marathon. Or France, or Germany. What do you think, "AMERICAN BLOOD TASTES BEST" means? If you can't see the problem here, you are part of the problem here. They want to kill us. You want to pretend they don't. You are the biggest threat to us right now. You are the stupid Obama keeps counting on....

Fuck you. I have nothing to do with that little boy, and the fact that you'd climb on his dead back to try to score cheap political points on a message board speaks volumes about your ethics. Go fuck yourself.

Fuck you. I have nothing to do with that little boy, and the fact that you'd climb on his dead back to try to score cheap political points on a message board speaks volumes about your ethics. Go fuck yourself.
The FACT that you IGNORE that child's death because of YOUR agenda is far worse.

Gracie and I were on a thread last night talking about soft targets that terrorists would use like say Disneyland, which while possible is a bit to far off {summer} given their current active level.

Now the terrorists Obama is importing need certain things to make their "point".
1, Nation wide media.
2, Large City.
3, Outdoor event.

I think and remember this IS the forum for thinking about that. It would be the Macy's Christmas Parade. IT has everything they ask for. Six to eight people can take different places along the parade path with the same kind of bombs they used in Boston.

It meets EVERY ONE of the 5 things I have listed above. And if you recall the Boston bombers got away at first. There are simply not enough of them yet for ARMED conflict.

If they want to terrorize America it will be bombs. They are simply out gunned to start with firearms. Unlike France OUR cops are ALL armed. You could find yourself having a shoot out at a second event but the main strike would be the parade.

1, Nation wide media.
2, Large City.
3, Outdoor event.

Thoughts?
Fury

I was thinking New Year's Eve would be the target.

1, Nation wide media.
2, Large City.
3, Outdoor event.

1, Nation wide media.
2, Large City.
3, Outdoor event.

Thoughts?
Fury

But its dark, to dark for good media coverage. They WANT the scared faces and running to show.

The FACT that you IGNORE that child's death because of YOUR agenda is far worse.

You don't have the vaguest fucking CLUE what my "agenda" is or my awareness of Martin Richard.
So fuck you too. :fu:

Now now...lets not bicker and fight. Doing that just aids terrorists.

This is as good a thread as any....so why not list potential targets and make sure folks stay careful? Also, I think the CIA, feds, Homeland security is already thinking about soft targets and may be taking precautions. But posters might think of some place they haven't thought of.

So maybe list those potential targets right here in this thread? Even if nothing happens, its better to be safe than sorry. I think the ONLY safe place in the whole USA is a mosque, to be honest. But what about places and events other than a mosque?

Disneyland
Thanksgiving Macy Parade
Rose Parade
July 4th
Veterans Day concerts
Big Ticket movie releases in theaters
BLACK FRIDAY when stores EVERYWHERE are packed.
Sea World
Museums
Libraries in big cities, like Library of Congress

Got any other suggestions?

OH. :eusa_doh:
Well why didn't you say so. Of course that clears it up completely.
I am devastated by this copious flow of unassailable logic. My head veritably swims.

I find more interesting the howling of message board posters who have no point, yet continue posting looking for different results.

Though I don't think the global elites would be so stupid as to allow such an atrocity to take place at the up coming parade, I do think there were some pretty suspicious goings on, and pretty poor civic planning before this occurred.

An investigation and questions should be asked. But you can bet, nothing will be said, nothing ever is.

Important Events Leading Up to the November 13 Paris Terrorist Attacks. Sheer Coincidence?
Important Events Leading Up to the November 13 Paris Terrorist Attacks. Sheer Coincidence?
We are bringing to the attention of our readers four important events which preceded the Paris attacks.

1. The French media had already predicted a terrorist attack more than a month before the actual occurrence.

2. The head of France’s external intelligence was in Washington for consultations with CIA Chief John Brennan two weeks before the attacks.

3. On November 5 (one week before the Paris terrorist attacks), the Council of Ministers announced its decision to send France’s aircraft carrier group Charles de Gaulle to the Middle East, with a mandate to “fight against the Islamic state”.

4. On the morning of November 13, an emergency scenario of a multi-site terrorist attack is conducted in Paris, involving first responders, medical personnel, police and firemen.

At this early stage, it is impossible to confirm whether these events bear a relationship to the dramatic events of November 13th. What they do convey, however, is that France was on a “war footing” against the Islamic State prior to the events of November 13th.

1, Nation wide media.
2, Large City.
3, Outdoor event.

1, Nation wide media.
2, Large City.
3, Outdoor event.

Thoughts?
Fury

But its dark, to dark for good media coverage. They WANT the scared faces and running to show.

Sometimes I wonder who "they" are. The terrorists, or the global elite.

Forum List

Back