"Grab her by the Pu**y" or stick a cigar in her Pu**y?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One is an accusation the other is an admission. Get it?

no ----crude chit chat------amongst the boys ------not an accusation or an admission ------it is crude chit chat

it was an admission ..

“I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump said on the bus in the recording. “I did try and f‑‑k her. She was married.… And I moved on her very heavily in fact.

see how admissions work?
But he didn't force himself on her, did he? Nor did his wife call her trailer trash and try to silence her. He accepted the word no.
He said he grabbed women by their genitals, didn't he? You are very selective in your postings.

Trump is running for President, Bill Clinton is not. Which part is confusing.

these astute political pundits have totally convinced me not to vote for Bill, or Obama in November.

woe is me

no ----crude chit chat------amongst the boys ------not an accusation or an admission ------it is crude chit chat

it was an admission ..

“I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump said on the bus in the recording. “I did try and f‑‑k her. She was married.… And I moved on her very heavily in fact.

see how admissions work?
But he didn't force himself on her, did he? Nor did his wife call her trailer trash and try to silence her. He accepted the word no.

in his vulgar chit chat------trump said "BUT SHE IS MARRIED........" somehow that small detail seemed to
him to be a stumbling block------old fashioned bloke that
he is.

the operative word "said....." boys say lots of things

it was an admission ..

see how admissions work?
He said he grabbed women by their genitals, didn't he? You are very selective in your postings.

What would you rather do or have done to you?

I worry about cervical cancer if you shove too many cigars up there...and grabbing a woman by the pussy if unwanted is sexual assault. If it's consensual, it's what Hillary calls lunch.
Why not like, put some skittles up there. So your partner can go digging for treasure.

Skittles represents gay....it figures you're into Skittles

Wait...does it really? Iol

Thread Closed.

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back