GPA Redistribution Petition

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Apparently, many students don't like the idea of redistribution - but, only when it applies to their grades. Redistribution of their GPAs (grade point averages) to poorer students, they say, is unfair. But, those with lower grades don’t seem to mind benefiting from the hard work of their “greedy” high-achieving classmates.

Students Sign Petition To 'Redistribute' GPAs, But Some Are Too 'Greedy' To Lower Their Grades For Others | CNSNews.com

2012 GPA Redistribution Petition & Video Contest - Carthage College - YouTube

Last edited:
A fair example and a good read. Where it will be attacked by the left is with grades/studies there is the belief that everyone has the same "chance."
It is kind of ironic some of the comments lately coming from the President about where he came from, when his student loans and such were paid off. But somehow I guess he is "special" and no one else can accomplish the same.

Redistribution of their GPAs (grade point averages) to poorer students, they say, is unfair.

Clearly those students are not comprehending the awesomeness of central planning. Societies thrive when our dear leaders punish the successful...because they know best. It's true! :cuckoo:

Apparently, many students don't like the idea of redistribution - but, only when it applies to their grades. Redistribution of their GPAs (grade point averages) to poorer students, they say, is unfair. But, those with lower grades don’t seem to mind benefiting from the hard work of their “greedy” high-achieving classmates.

Students Sign Petition To 'Redistribute' GPAs, But Some Are Too 'Greedy' To Lower Their Grades For Others | CNSNews.com

2012 GPA Redistribution Petition & Video Contest - Carthage College - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME]Casablanca gambling? I'm shocked! - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

The students have missed the point. The fair thing to do is to have no grades at all. Everyone passes. All are equal.

A fair example and a good read. Where it will be attacked by the left is with grades/studies there is the belief that everyone has the same "chance."
It is kind of ironic some of the comments lately coming from the President about where he came from, when his student loans and such were paid off. But somehow I guess he is "special" and no one else can accomplish the same.

I disagree with the chance arguement. you can be poor and become rich, also in school if the professor likes you it's a whole lot easier and democrats have an easier time "relating" to professors.

Forum List

Back