Govt Spent $2 Mill of Stimulus to Caulk 7 Homes or Can't wait for health care now

Fox labels republicans who have fucked up as democrats, they switch tapes and lie about what they are showing and are politicals cheer leaders for groups like the tea baggers who then promote4 lies to the American people such as our president is not legal.

Fox is a hunk of shit and not a news station.

Ill pay attention to the story when it gets reported by real news.

You are very vewy smart. We applaud you! :eusa_whistle::clap2:

Of course, that's why it's called faux news. The story is actually that the State of TX is on track to receive $327M to weaterize 56,000 homes. The $2M figure results from the fact that the state has used the money to set up agency administrative controls to ensure that the money that is spent directly on weatherization is not wasted.

Typical faux news tactic to take the overhead and divide it into the output at the beginning of the project.

Of course, the gov't never wastes and is very efficient
:eusa_pray:

If it is on FoxNews, it must be true

I'm sure they are presenting all the facts of this story in a fair and balanced way

And if its a thread by Neotrollsky, you can be sure that no facts are being held back

Last edited:
If it is on FoxNews, it must be true

I'm sure they are presenting all the facts of this story in a fair and balanced way

Of course, it is not any less true then say oh MSNBC

I'm sure if Fox is bad as the nutroots say then their ratings will go down---oh,,,,,nevermind
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Right you are trollsky!

Telling half the story serves the same purpose as telling all the facts.

You should know

Forum List

Back