Govt: "Run it like a business"??? WHY???

dave, you have to do more than print the Constitution.
Well... that depends if the person you are talking to understands it or not.

Don't you understand that? You fail.
*shrugs* I would fail to explain it as well. Just because I wouldn't want to take the time to dumb it down to the point where any idiot could understand it. Frankly if someone couldn't understand it, then they likely don't have any kind of opinion on it worth any real consideration.

dave, you have to do more than print the Constitution.

Don't you understand that? You fail.

Do you understand that words have meaning? Do I have to translate English for you?? Do you understand that a sentence or phrase is constructed in a specific way to say something and mean something??

You are the one that has come up with nothing.. I have the wording, as it stands and as it is written to show exactly my point.... I take the wording for EXACTLY what it says...

Show ANYTHING, even a copy paste from the constitution in complete context to even remotely show what you claim to be the power granted within the constitution.... ANYTHING

dave, you are not a constitutional authority. Neither am I. What are opinions or what are cut and paste capabilities have nothing to do with the assertion.

Who have you cited on that part of the constitution in support of your assertion? What part of the law have you cited on that part of the constitution in support of your assertion?

You have only made an assertion. That's all. That's not enough.

dave, you are not a constitutional authority. Neither am I. What are opinions or what are cut and paste capabilities have nothing to do with the assertion.

Who have you cited on that part of the constitution in support of your assertion? What part of the law have you cited on that part of the constitution in support of your assertion?

You have only made an assertion. That's all. That's not enough.
OK... I'll try to explain this. Read this, I made it large in case your prescription isn't strong enough on your glasses. Or you need glasses.

Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People. Ratified 12/15/1791.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

It's not up to him to prove that they can't do it. It's up to you, through the constution and it's own wording, to prove that they can. If it's not laid out somewhere in the constitution then they can't do it. That is the way it's supposed to work. If you can't understand a simple Amendment you are not worth the time. That simple.

shelzin, you are not an authority here. You don't get to decide how Amendment 10 is understood, only SCOTUS and the legislatures. The XIVth Amendment vitiates your understanding of the 10th. Sorry, litte extremist loon: tis what tis.

shelzin, you are not an authority here. You don't get to decide how Amendment 10 is understood, only SCOTUS and the legislatures. The XIVth Amendment vitiates your understanding of the 10th. Sorry, litte extremist loon: tis what tis.
*shrugs* I guess I'm happy thinking for myself... Feel free to carry on without me.

You can have your own opinion, as wrong as it is.

You just can't make everybody else live by it, is all.
*shrugs* I guess I'm happy thinking for myself... Feel free to carry on without me.

You can have your own opinion, as wrong as it is.

You just can't make everybody else live by it, is all.
Something we agree on. Assuming of course you apply it to yourself.

Forum List

Back