Gov’t don’t work without taxes.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
GOV’T DON’T WORK WITHOUT TAXES.

What part of no money no services do village idiots not understand? How many of these services are you will to do without? Military, police protection, unemployment, social security, Medicare and Medicaid, schools, prisons and jails,etc.

You cut taxes you cut services and that is what is happening in California and many other states. And why the government have a deficit and debts they are not able to pay down.

Village idiots cannot do simple math. Jobs = taxes= services= more jobs=more taxes = more services, etc and pay the debts and provide the government with money to keep running. If you don’t work you cannot pay your debts and soon you are bankrupt. Case in point; Calif.

Government simple do not run without taxes and government do not ask for all your money. There have been times when we paid more in taxes and our government run smoothly and no one complained. And we had no deficit and not debt.

Take notice; village idiots do not ask for NO government but LESS government. They want their cake and eat is too and the hell with those who do not have cake.

Those who make more than $250,000 is not exactly hurting while paying taxes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.”

I'm jealous of people who make more than $250,000 a year so I support raising taxes on them. I mean, they must have stolen it from someone else right? Like poor people.

Plus, there's no possibility that I will ever make $250,000 a year so it's ok to tax the life out of them for my benefit. I know this wouldn't negatively affect the economy in any way.

GOV’T DON’T WORK WITHOUT TAXES.

What part of no money no services do village idiots not understand? How many of these services are you will to do without? Military, police protection, unemployment, social security, Medicare and Medicaid, schools, prisons and jails,etc.

You cut taxes you cut services and that is what is happening in California and many other states. And why the government have a deficit and debts they are not able to pay down.

Village idiots cannot do simple math. Jobs = taxes= services= more jobs=more taxes = more services, etc and pay the debts and provide the government with money to keep running. If you don’t work you cannot pay your debts and soon you are bankrupt. Case in point; Calif.

Government simple do not run without taxes and government do not ask for all your money. There have been times when we paid more in taxes and our government run smoothly and no one complained. And we had no deficit and not debt.

Take notice; village idiots do not ask for NO government but LESS government. They want their cake and eat is too and the hell with those who do not have cake.

Those who make more than $250,000 is not exactly hurting while paying taxes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on and do nothing.”
Well don't worry, soon Obama and his cronies will drive up the national debt so much that the US can't meet the repayments, and he will be forced to tax the US public until they can no longer afford it (on the back of declining incomes). The US government will collapse (just like the Soviet Union did) and we will end up in Anarchy with no money to pay for much police or a military for a very long time.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usiu_EefUow[/ame]

So tax and spend....we will have an end to big government in no time thanks to you. :lol:

Last edited:
The government don't work when there are to many pigs for the teets either.

Of course governments don't working without taxes. But the point of the Federal Government is to work as little as humanly possible and allow individuals and states to govern themselves.

You see, if we don't bother wasting all this money the government spends, we don't need to tax the people for the money they work their butts off for.

I don't see how anyone with any morals can honestly suggest we make the people labor harder to pay for government programs that are unnecessarily, wasteful, and often make things worse than they would be if they didn't exist.

Your so right.

Greece is a case in point.

There were more people sucking off the nanny State teat than there were working to provide the tax money for that teat.

They all worked for the Govt which does not make money. It just spends it.

Your so right.

Greece is a case in point.

There were more people sucking off the nanny State teat than there were working to provide the tax money for that teat.

They all worked for the Govt which does not make money. It just spends it.

You dont need to look at greece to see the pigs on the teets.... Look at CA or just about any state these days.

BTW why are we outsourcing our work?

The government shouldn't be working much at all. We should be working. You ever notice that the more government works, the less jobs we have to work?

Forum List

Back