Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Inside Job

Remember that Terry Cohen, and her construction companions, ran to the E-ring hole from one of those temporary construction trailers in mere seconds after the initial 9:31:39 AM Explosion (first video) to see "Just Smoke." The A-3 Skywarrior radio operator panicked at the key moment to pull back on the joystick and send the DoD Flying BOMB over the E-ring Wall during the initial 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike.
and your proof of this is what? its not simply true because you say it is. you need proof. your evidence that the radio operator panicked is what? your proof that an A3 did a flyby on the first pass is what?

The A-3 Jet then made the wide turn to the north and returned to strike the very same E-ring Wall location at exactly 9:36:27 AM. To location the A-3 Wreckage, we begin by going to the Home.att.net site of Jon Carson:
and you have radar returns for all this, right? or is it supposed to be a stealth plane that doesnt show up on radar?

Click on the image and locate the "A3 Imprint" where the A-3 Skywarrior struck the E-ring Wall at the second-story concrete slab location. The Inside-Job Plan was to detonate the A-3 Flying BOMB inside the Pentagon at 9:31:39 AM 'and' bring down the E-ring Wall at the Column Line (CL) 11 Location

HAHAHAHahahahahaha!!! you've seen the "plans"?!!! fucking hell... just post them!!! was it labelled "inside job plans" or are you summarizing? :lol:

(pic) from this photograph:

JT8DEngineCL9a.jpg
holy shit you twoofers are moronic. look at that picture and then you claim it is A-3 wreckage!!! HAHAHAhahaha!!! thats it? that all you got?!!:lol:

shit, that could be a barbecue grill for all we know from this picture. this is the most idiotic piece of "evidence" i have ever seen.

i'll get to the rest of your "evidence" later..... i'm laughing too hard and now i gotta pee!! :lol:

Hi Ms. Corn:

We have had a "real" investigation involving 12 public hearings, 1,000 hours of interviews and examination of millions of documents.
No. The USA has had 'bogus' investigations involving many 911LIARS doing everything to hide 'the' 911Truth out of sight and out of the Public Mind. Those among you running Cover-Up Operations for the 'real' Inside-Job Murderers of Innocent Americans will share in the same fate in the 'lake of fire' (Rev. 21:8 = all LIARS) to be tormented to the ages of the ages. Your are just as guilty as those carrying out the Inside-Job Attacks in the first place. I have written the Arlington County Fire Department many times over the years in some attempt to correct obvious errors, omissions and downright LIES contained in that bogus Report, but the DoD-run Cover-up Operation extends down from the corrupt Federal and State to the local county level. Our communications from one exchange of emails goes like this:
Subject: ACFD After Action Report
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 08:40:55 -0500
To: [email protected]

Good morning, Mr. Croft. We received your email and would appreciate your sending us examples of the errors so that we may correct them. Are these grammatical errors or factual errors?

Jacqui Brown, CPS/CAP
Administrative Assistant to the Fire Chief
Arlington County Fire Department
703.228.7097 (Fax)
[email protected]

======================
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 3:50 PM
To: Jacquelyn Brown
Subject: RE: ACFD After Action Report

Hi Jacquelyn Brown:

Thank you for writing.

Ms. Brown >> Good morning, Mr. Croft. We received your email and would appreciate your sending us examples of the errors so that we may correct them. Are these grammatical errors or factual errors?

Factual errors. I have been investigating this Pentagon case for some time now and have found many errors in the ACAAR where your data contradicts information in other reports, timelines and time stamped News Video footage. All ACAAR page number references are from the PDF counter. Some examples are:

http://www.arlingtonva.us/Departments/Fire/edu/about/docs/after_report.pdf

1. ACAAR Page 200 Timeline says, 9:38 a.m. American Airlines Flight #77, carrying 58 passengers and a crew of 6, crashes into the Pentagon.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB165/faa5.pdf

Page 2 of the FAA Timeline says, “0932 ATC AEA reports aircraft crashes into west side of Pentagon.”

Conclusion: The ACAAR Timeline is off by six minutes. Your report records this error, because you fail to realize ‘on station’ Fort Meyer Foam 161 firemen Alan Wallace and Mark Skipper ( http://web.telia.com/~u43109230/flight77/texts/Wallace.txt ) were injured during the 9:31:39 AM First Explosion when the Quartermaster-calibrated Navy Clock stopped at exactly 9:31:39 AM with the Army Heliport Clock stopping within the same minute.

Two Pentagon Clocks >> http://www.pentagonresearch.com/images/312.jpg

All of the pre-9:32 AM “First Explosion” evidence can be seen in Post #2 here: Loose Change Website - Version 2.0

Both firemen hid under their vehicles for the 4 minutes and 48 seconds until the ‘second attack’ taking place at exactly 9:36:27 AM to stop the second series of Pentagon Clocks.

Paste Into Your Browser Window >> http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/BeforeAndAfter.jpg

The West Wedge E-Ring Wall had a single small entry hole between 9:31:39 AM and 9:36:27 AM, when Terry Cohen rushed to the scene from just 100 feet away to report “Just Smoke” ( n_11_34_witness_pent.avi ). Lloyd England the taxi driver standing in the middle of Washington Avenue between 9:30 AM and 9:36 AM reported to Barbara Honegger to seeing only “inside-the-building fires” ( http://blog.lege.net/content/Seven_Hours_in_September.pdf ), until the “Big Boom” ( LP: Lloyd, Survivors' Fund Project Survivor Story[Pentagon Crash Survivor] ) at 9:36:27 AM corresponding to Terry Cohen’s “Terrible Explosion” taking place ‘after’ the original 9:31:39 AM attack. All of the evidence says your 9:38 AM Flight 77 crash time is much too late to coincide with either of these explosions.

2.. The ACAAR says, 9:55 a.m. Captain Gibbs evacuates impact area.

This is simply a misstatement of the facts, because we have Live News footage showing firemen in the impact area fighting the fire beyond the 9:55 am time.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6339188409899327677

The News 4 footage shows the E-Ring roof standing at 10:22 AM and firemen fighting the fire, between times ‘you say’ an evacuation order was underway. Your Report language is very clear that the area was evacuated four times:

ACAAR Page 38 >> "During the first 24 hours, it was necessary to evacuate the Pentagon on four separate occasions because of the risk of structural collapse or the threat of additional terrorist attacks. It is difficult to measure the full impact of repeated building evacuations, but it was clearly negative and significant. Each time an evacuation was ordered, firefighters interrupted operations, abandoned equipment, shut off hoses, and ran several hundred yards to protected areas.. From there, they had to watch as flames reclaimed the parts of the Pentagon they had just evacuated."

Since the ‘all clear’ was given at 10:38 AM (Page 201), then quite obviously you have many contradictions in this Report.

3. The ACAAR says, 9:57 a.m. Structural collapse in impact area

This is one of the most blatant fabrications in the entire Report that places the E-Ring Roof collapse ‘before’ 10:00 a.m. in direct contradiction to all the TV News ‘time stamped’ evidence. You just saw a straight unbroken E-Ring roof line in the News 4 footage above at 10:22 am, even though they included a second camera cut of the E-Ring wall collapsed from a later time. This is my Pentagon Timeline Thread ( Loose Change Website - Version 2.0 ) where the actual event times are broken down into seconds in many cases. The evidence for a 10:15 AM E-Ring wall collapse is here:

Time Stamped 10:15 Collapse >> Internet Archive: Free Download: CBS Sept. 11, 2001 9:54 am - 10:36 am

Personally I believe the E-Ring roof collapsed after 10:38 AM, because your firemen are busy fighting the fire ‘during’ the collapse shown here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC_j1OsSVmo

Stop the counter at 00:26/00:37 and you will see Arlington County firemen manning the hose behind the “Live9” News logo and a firemen standing directly in the center of the screen walking to the left. You cannot have a ‘roof collapse time’ during the same time that the ‘evacuation order’ is given, because of your “
Each time an evacuation was ordered, firefighters interrupted operations . . .” clause. Remember the ‘evacuation’ orders are given at 9:55 am for the impact area and we are looking at the impact area. Even if you want to water down the evacuation order and back that up to 10:15 AM with Chief Schwartz’s order, the E-Ring roof is collapsing ‘after’ 10:22 AM from the News 4 time stamped video, or the 10:15 AM time from the “9 Breaking News” video. Since you definitely have firemen fighting the E-Ring fire at the time of the E-Ring roof collapse, then you need to decide if that was ‘after’ the 10:38 AM “all clear” was given, OR if no evacuation order was given at the specified times. Personally I see no way for the ACAAR Board to revise your sworn statements apart from conducting a new investigation into the log entries of all Arlington County and attached fire trucks.

4. We have reports of ‘many’ explosions taking place between 9:31:39 AM and 10:15:16 AM from Official Timelines like this ( 9/11 Timeline of Chaos ) to actual Live time stamped News footage like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WefPzgxvfS4

Listen to this witness telling his story about many explosions (plural with an “s”), as they are going off in the background (4 of them) during this three minute interview between 10:12 AM and 10:15 AM. However, the ACAAR uses the term “explosion” (singular) only six times with ‘all’ of them references to your errant 9:38 AM Explosion that ‘never’ even took place. I have studied all the available evidence in a vain attempt to find just one time stamped piece of 9:38 AM explosion evidence and ‘none’ exists anywhere. Your entire 215 Page Report never uses the term “explosions” even one time telling this investigator that your ACAAR has been keyword sanitized to exclude evidence vital to any serious Pentagon investigation. You have no testimony from the two key trucks responsible for fighting this fire from the impact area. NONE. There is not one mention of Fort Meyer Rescue Engine 161 or Foam Unit 331 plainly visible in all these News videos and in the Public Action Reports ( Pentagon, 9-11: The Seven Minute Fire ) and supporting articles ( Exclusive 11.01.01 ). The testimony from these Engine 161 and Foam 331 firemen is vital to telling the story of what really happened at the Pentagon on 9/11 and that testimony has been purposely omitted to hide the evidence of ‘all’ these explosions deliberately set off to bring the E-Ring roof down as near 9:31:39 AM as humanly possible. Your ‘cooked’ 9:57 AM roof collapse Timeline entry is a complete fabrication to give credibility to the “Flight 77 Crashed Here” Cover Story, when there is no evidence that any 100-Ton Jetliner crashed anywhere near the Pentagon.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/NoWayBaby.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/NoPlaneHere.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/pentmorris.jpg

I can show you E-Ring wall pre-collapse pictures all day long that all say “No 100-Ton Jetliner Crashed Here.” A real 100-Jetliner has hundreds of time-change parts with serial numbers married into the aircraft registration numbers notifying maintenance personnel when those registered parts must be changed. Retired Colonel George Nelson is an expert in this field and gives his testimony here:

Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

The FBI has failed to produce a single time-change part from ‘any’ of the four 9/11 Jetliners including Flight 77. Until the ACAAR Board sees evidence that Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, then your sworn testimony should reflect the evidence. The FBI-produced Flight Data Recorder evidence given to the National Transportation Safety Board . . .

http://web.archive.org/web/20061007032310/http://www.ntsb.gov/info/Flight_+Path_+Study_AA77.pdf

. . . places their phantom Flight 77 ‘beyond’ Pentagon airspace at the Official 9:32 AM FAA ‘aircraft crash’ time, which means their 100-Ton Jetliner had nothing to do with that First Explosion. Jim Ritter’s testimony is completely fabricated and cannot be supported by any evidence at all. NONE. If you read through his commentary, you will see the last time given to their bogey is 9:15:15 AM. His conclusion that Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:45 AM going 530 miles per hour is disproved by looking at one piece of evidence. First of all, this is the Official NTSB “Brief of Accident” Report Adopted 03/07/2006 for Flight 77 Aircraft Registry Number N644AA:

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/GenPDF.asp?id=DCA01MA064&rpt=fi

Look in the left-hand column to see “Destroyed” notation that fails to even mention the Engine Make/Model, Number of Engines, or other very important information for any serious investigation. You must realize that no 6-Ton Rolls-Royce Engines were ever found at the Pentagon and no sign of the 60 tons of high grade aluminum/titanium Jetliner frame, seats, landing gear, cargo, wing sections or the massive tail section. The government excuse is that the 100-Ton Jetliner vaporized into thin air from a hydrocarbon explosion, which is very much impossible. Please prepare yourself to look at one picture of a Flight 77 victim from the Official Government Photos. I apologize, but this is very important to establishing ‘the truth’ of what really happened for your Report:

9-11 Research: Human Remains

You can likely picture yourself seated just like this victim on a typical Jetliner flight, as I too have sat back in my seat with both arms resting in exactly this manner many times. However, if the 6-ton engines are missing from vaporization, then please explain how this victim can have no broken bones and not even a chipped tooth? Look down at his pants leg to realize his lower body is barely even burned. The victim’s expression says he was definitely unconscious when his body was burned using a torch held in a stationary position on his upper torso. Move down to the second picture and the victim on the left where his light blue stripped shirt has been pulled from inside his pants. You can see his wallet tucked inside his right-hand pants pocket, just like many men move their wallets up front when traveling for comfort and avoiding the risk of a pickpocket encounter. This victim’s body was exposed to some kind of heat source, but all of his bones appear in perfect alignment inconsistent with going through any Jetliner crash moving 530 miles per hour where the entire Jetliner is ‘Destroyed’ to leave no evidence. Look in the background of these pictures to realize there is plenty of debris, but none of that is stored in any aircraft hanger part of any real investigation. The government recovered DNA from 184 of 188 victims, excluding their fantasy Bearded Jihadist Radicals, but they cannot produce even one time-change part proving Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon for establishing FBI jurisdictional authority over this case.

If I may offer my opinion to the ACAAR Board from my insight into this Pentagon investigation: The ACAAR Board needs to gather together all the log entries from all your Arlington County and attached fire truck crews and amend your statements to coincide with what really happened on 9/11 without regard the DoD/FBI/Bush Administration cronies doing everything to micromanage ACAAR content for their well-orchestrated Cover-Up operation. Your “First Explosion” aircraft crash Timeline entry should agree 100 percent with the FAA Official Timeline entry and NOT what the Feds are forcing you to enter in your Report. The ACAAR Board should petition the State of Virginia to open an investigation into the 9:32 AM aircraft crash that definitely has NOTHING to do with any 100-Ton Jetliner or Flight 77. This Pentagon fire is being characterized as a “60-Hour Witness Assassination” ( portland imc - 2004.01.16 - 9-11 PENTAGON FIRE COVER-UP: "rescue" as 60 hr. witness assassination ) by Carol Valentine the President of Pubic Action Incorporated casting many shadows on Arlington County Firefighter Actions during this period. Navy Intelligence is on the case, as the Navy Operations Center was the target of the 9:31:39 AM missile strike ( http://911research.com/sept11/victims/docs/pentagon_victims.jpg ) and the ACAAR Board does not want to be caught flatfooted holding up this piece of “Loyal Bushie” Disinformation pointing the finger straight back at you as an accomplice. At this point you do not need me to run down your Page 200 ACAAR Timeline and point out the obvious contradictions to the evidence, but you need to begin again and establish the facts from your own internal reports that ‘do’ verify every single word in this email to be 100 percent 911Truth.

My vision of firemen is that of heroes running into burning buildings to save our fellow Americans and I would very much like to continue holding our public servants up in the very best light possible. While I feel the Arlington County Fire Department has not purposely worked to mislead anyone, I do believe the DoD and Bush Administration has twisted many arms to deliver us a watered down version of what really happened on 9/11. I am happy to appear before your Board and give a presentation of the facts in this case, if that will help you in anyway.

Please write or call if I can be of any service.

More Expert Testimony >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA

God bless you,

Terral L. Croft
AE911Truth.org
[email protected]
xxx xxx-xxxx
The end result is that Ms. Brown stopped communications and my subsequent emails bounced off the Arlington County Fire Department Servers, because everyone involved already knows that 9/11 was an inside-job and they have no intention of reconciling anything in the bogus ACAAR ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Ollie:

because I read the report and it said the child was indentifIed through fragments containing DNA...do you have information stating otherwise ?

Now, can you explain to us how that DNA got there? If it wasn't inside AA 77......

Donald Rumsfeld set up a temporary morgue at the Dover AFB in Delaware (story) to receive all the bodies from the WTC Theater, the Pentagon and the supposed Flight 93 Crash Site. This Inside-job Maneuver allowed the Inside-job Terrorists (Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, etc.) to collect 'all' the DNA evidence and forge reports to say anything they wished. The Dover Doctors had no clue as to where the bodies were coming from, so the FBI, CIA and NSA gathered and created the reports required to divert suspicion on a Band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals rather than themselves ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Mr. Fizz :)cool:):

filing a lawsuit doesnt mean squat..... as Christphera has proven. he claims he cant get medical help or pay child support because the government cant find a paper from 1876 or some stupid shit like that.

its winning the lawsuit that matters ....

Mr. Fizz is under the misguided notion that running his silly mouth in these 911Truth Deliberations means something. Where is your rebuttal to ANYTHING I presented in the OP using plenty of third-party references as EVIDENCE? I have seen 911LIARS like you before, but ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]... Mr. Fizz Takes The Cake ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Ollie:

Wow. so your pictures with you saying that it is an A3 are factual and the hundreds of pictures and the wreckage with serial numbers on it along with the bodies and DNA is manufactured evidence. Damn I'm glad i'm not you ...

Yes. A real decommissioned 'and' retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior struck the Pentagon at exactly 9:36:27 AM.

Lookingglassnews.org Story

Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-11; same parts found at Pentagon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]Posted in the database on Friday, May 27th, 2005 @ 10:58:17 MST (831 views)[/SIZE][/FONT]

by Tom FLocco

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Fort Collins, Colorado -- May 26, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com -- [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]According to two civilian defense contractor employees working at commercial corporate facilities at Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport (left), in the months before the September 11 attacks U.S. Air Force defense contractors brought in A-3 Sky Warrior aircraft under cover of darkness to be completely refitted and modified at the small civilian airport in Colorado.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It is not known whether all members of Congress are aware of the under-the-radar-screen grand jury proceedings, who has already testified, and whether the probe is purposefully being kept from public knowledge, according to government intelligence sources.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The two witnesses say that separate military contractor teams--working independently at different times--refitted Douglas A-3 Sky Warriors (above) with updated missiles, Raytheon's Global Hawk unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) remote control systems, fire control systems, engines, transponders, and radio-radar-navigation systems--a total makeover, seemingly for an operation more important than use as a simple missile testing platform for defense contractor Hughes-Raytheon.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The employees asked not to be identified for personal safety reasons and fear of job retaliation; but both told 2008 independent presidential candidate Karl Schwarz (pic) "the Air Force brought in separate teams to do top-secret military work unrelated to commercial aviation at our airport, and we were told by our bosses not to discuss what we had seen with anyone."

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The witnesses were quite fearful about several recent "suicides, car wrecks--mysterious deaths--directly related to the aviation experts" working on the systems that were installed on the A-3’s at Fort Collins-Loveland--having breached the government-blocked information flow at great personal risk, according to Schwarz--but providing more evidence for a New York 9/11 investigation. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Schwarz, a former Republican from Arkansas now living in Georgia and running as an independent to clean up government corruption and crime told TomFlocco.com that he met with the employees for about an hour in February to discuss the issue.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The witnesses told Schwarz that each jet was placed in a hanger just big enough for a work crew and one A-3 Sky Warrior; and "we were under strict orders not to discuss what the military teams were doing or what we saw."
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The presidential candidate told us "there are about 150 retired and active U.S. military and federal intelligence officers who will come forward and testify regarding government involvement in the September 11 attacks--but only if there is a serious criminal grand jury." [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The revelations are important evidence for a reportedly ongoing secret 9/11 probe because widely available Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) photographs taken during the attacks clearly show that the few aircraft parts found at the Pentagon belonged to a small jet very similar to a modified A-3 Sky Warrior--not the American Airlines Boeing 757. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](More)[/FONT]
GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz:

and your proof of this is what? its not simply true because you say it is. you need proof ....

Once again this DoD Cover Story IDIOT :)cool:) comes to one of my 911Truth Topics to run is mouth :)lol:) like a MORON using no evidentiary support for ANYTHING. Perhaps somebody is impressed by this complete FOOL, but I am not numbered among them. Bring a 'case' for something, or I see no reason to even read your silly posts ...

GL,

Terral

Greetings to All:

Errors, omissions and downright LIES in the U.S. Government Documentation prove beyond all doubt that 9/11 Was DEFINITELY An Inside Job. The clearest evidence that the DoD-controlled FBI, CIA and NSA planned and carried out the 9/11 Inside Job appears in the corrupt 911 Commission Report and the Arlington County After-Action Report where the keyword term 'explosions' was deliberately removed from the Official Govt Documentation (#10 here).

Firemen Report "Explosions" On 9/11

We are talking about more than 1000 pages of Official Govt 9/11 Documentation that excludes the term 'explosions,' while doing everything to hide 'the' 911Truth from We The People. The keyword term "explosion" appears exactly six (6) times in the 911CR and the ACAAR and each mention in the ACAAR is a reference to the bogus AA77 crash that never happened (my What Really Happened At The Pentagon Topic).

Firemen Report "Explosions" On 9/11

Official Media/Govt Sources say AA77 crashed into the Pentagon as late as 9:43 AM (CNN/Govt Chronology), while the 911CR says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37:46 AM (Page 10). The ACAAR rounds that time off to 9:38 AM (Page 200), which means the Govt is DEFINITELY LYING about 'when' their phantom Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon!

"Explosions" Reported At The Pentagon On 9/11

The problem with these three sources is that the FAA Timeline says the aircraft crashed into the Pentagon at 9:32 AM (FAA Timeline Chronology)! We know for a fact that the Pentagon was first attacked at exactly 9:31:39 AM (my 9:31 Topic), because that marks the very instant when the Quartermaster-calibrated Navy Clock (pic = see Barbara Honegger's famous "Pentagon Attack Papers") was disabled by the EMP Shockwave created by the Raytheon Missile Strike! We know Raytheon Missiles were used in these 9/11 attacks, because the Decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior Navy Jets were retrofitted to include Raytheon Missiles (story) for the Global Guardian Wargames (story)! The Army Clock in the Heliport Building stopped at 9:32 AM (on left) and NOT at 9:38 AM nor 9:43 AM!

We know the FBI is guilty of orchestrating the 9/11 attacks 'and' the current Counterintelligence Disinformation Campaign, under the auspices of the Department of Defense, because they provided the Flight Data Recorder Evidence to Jim Ritter (NTSB); which places their Phantom AA77 OUTSIDE Pentagon Airspace at the FAA "09:32 AM" Crash Time!!! The Govt has never made any attempt to investigate the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike Explosion and has never made any attempt to explain what happened at the Pentagon between 9:31 AM 'and' the forged AA77 Crash Time of 9:38 AM!!! If the FBI is to be believed (never in a million years), then they MUST explain the 9:32 AM crash time; when their fake AA77 was still miles from the Pentagon!

My Prison Planet Post on the importance of this 9:32 AM First Pentagon Explosion is here.

GL,

Terral

Given that fact that your past "theories" have had numerous mistakes and your "predictions" never come true, anything you say is completely worthless.

Like I said before, you and Christophera must work closely together as your presentation of evidence and debating tactics are eerily similar.

Terral,

With all the facts that have been presented to you that you immediately call fake or lies, and with all your so called facts which according to you are the only truth; there is nothing left to say to you except, you need to go ahead and stay in your world, we understand, they know you there, and the men in the white coats are friendly and feed you.

The end result is that Ms. Brown stopped communications and my subsequent emails bounced off the Arlington County Fire Department Servers, because everyone involved already knows that 9/11 was an inside-job and they have no intention of reconciling anything in the bogus ACAAR ...

i'd stop emailing you too if you emailed me. you are delusional and refuse to look at facts presented to you unless they support a huge conspiracy.

look at how many times you post a picture of a hole with tons of airplane parts in it and claim it is empty.

the problem isnt Ms. Brown the problem is you.

to receive all the bodies from the WTC Theater, the Pentagon and the supposed Flight 93 Crash Site. This Inside-job Maneuver allowed the Inside-job Terrorists (Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, etc.) to collect 'all' the DNA evidence and forge reports to say anything they wished.

and your proof that there was any forgery is what?:cuckoo:

I like the 50 ton crane carrying wings. Pretty heavy wings for an airplane, don't you think?

what a completely retarded response..as if what a crane is lifting at any given moment equals its lifting capacity...totally stupid

So do you honestly believe that those are airplane wings you crazy bastard?:cuckoo:

A simple yes or no will suffice.....

Somehow I bet you are too chickenshit to provide a simple yes or no response. :lol::lol::lol:

There is a good reason why the world hates you.

The title of this thread only proves how delusional the troofers are. If this document proved it was an inside job, thats all i would be seeing on the news. Im watching the news right now and theres nothing being said about this document or 9/11 being an inside job.

Thats the difference between you loonies and normal people. We know what facts are, but you guys are perpetually confused over the concept.

You clowns are fucking stupid and you never cease to amuse me. :clap2:

funny this post proves how delusional YOU Bush dupes are.The loonies are you Bush dupes who have allowed the corporate controlled media and government agencys to brainwash you with their lies and propaganda.Facts? Hey idiot,the facts are there are hundreds of architects and engineers who dont accept the official version of the 9/11 fairy tales.along with top ranking military officials,firemen,policemen,first responders,demolition experts,the best scientists in the world,pilots among many prominent high ranking officials arounf the world.Yet you Bush dupes logic is none of that matters to you,the ONLY thing that matters to you idiot morons is what government agencys and the corporate controlled media tell you.:lol::lol::cuckoo::lol: You lie because you DONT know what the facts are.You need to look in the mirror when calling someone a clown and being fucking stupid.:cuckoo:

as usual Terral,The DOD agents are making their pathetic and pitiful attempts to no avail, to debunk the truth here Im sure you have noticed.

Hi Mr. Fizz:

and your proof of this is what? its not simply true because you say it is. you need proof ....

Once again this DoD Cover Story IDIOT :)cool:) comes to one of my 911Truth Topics to run is mouth :)lol:) like a MORON using no evidentiary support for ANYTHING. Perhaps somebody is impressed by this complete FOOL, but I am not numbered among them. Bring a 'case' for something, or I see no reason to even read your silly posts ...

GL,

Terral

your still wasting your time with agents Fizz ,Gam,Ollie and Cornboy troll Terral? dont know why because like you said,they cant get around it that there is government documentation that proves it. after all Terral,they cant debunk these threads here even though they tried like their paid to.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...on-report-say-it-is-a-fraud-and-cover-up.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-says-official-story-for-9-11-is-a-fraud.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...history-black-boxs-not-recovered-on-land.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ound-zero-is-evidence-of-explosives-used.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...nd-evidence-of-explosives-used-on-9-11-a.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...neers-scientists-dont-believe-9-11-story.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...7-was-a-controlled-demolition-inside-job.html

they never could debunk anything that me,you, Eots,Creative Dreams,or Curvelight said on those threads despite their pathetic attempts to try and do so.They cant admit their logic of believeing what government agencys and what the corporate controlled media says as the god gospel truth and ignoring what credible experts like the ones myself and Creative Dreams posted is moronic and idiotic.hahahahahahahahahahahahaha,that always makes me roll on the floor with laughter when they use that logic.lol.

also Terral,did you notice that agent Fizz never tried to debunk this video you posted on his thread back then?LOL. He didnt watch it obviously cause he has no interest in the truth.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/96949-leave-the-victims-families-alone.html

Too bad that Bush dupes like Godboy and Toto are so afraid of the truth about government conspiracys that they are only interested in reading what the disinfo agents here post huh? Because having to acknowledge the TRUTH would make them shit their pants having to deal with it.

People like Toto and Godboy are the kind of people that Jack Nicholson was talking about in the movie A FEW GOOD MEN when he said to Tom Cruise-You want to know the truth son,you couldnt handle the truth if you knew it.You cant handle the truth. the truth scares them so they keep their heads buried in the sand like an ostrich and only listen to what these disinfo agents say to them.

Last edited:
After the initial shock, say....By 6 or 8 pm 9/11/2001, anyone who knows any history, and didn't see it was an inside job, is a fucking brainwashed idiot.

Hi Mr. Fizz:

GL,

Terral

your still wasting your time with agents Fizz ,Gam,Ollie and Cornboy troll Terral? dont know why because like you said,they cant get around it that there is government documentation that proves it. after all Terral,they cant debunk these threads here even though they tried like their paid to.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...on-report-say-it-is-a-fraud-and-cover-up.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-says-official-story-for-9-11-is-a-fraud.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...history-black-boxs-not-recovered-on-land.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ound-zero-is-evidence-of-explosives-used.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...nd-evidence-of-explosives-used-on-9-11-a.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...neers-scientists-dont-believe-9-11-story.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...7-was-a-controlled-demolition-inside-job.html

they never could debunk anything that me,you, Eots,Creative Dreams,or Curvelight said on those threads despite their pathetic attempts to try and do so.They cant admit their logic of believeing what government agencys and what the corporate controlled media says as the god gospel truth and ignoring what credible experts like the ones myself and Creative Dreams posted is moronic and idiotic.hahahahahahahahahahahahaha,that always makes me roll on the floor with laughter when they use that logic.lol.

also Terral,did you notice that agent Fizz never tried to debunk this video you posted on his thread back then?LOL. He didnt watch it obviously cause he has no interest in the truth.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/96949-leave-the-victims-families-alone.html

Too bad that Bush dupes like Godboy and Toto are so afraid of the truth about government conspiracys that they are only interested in reading what the disinfo agents here post because having to acknowledge the TRUTH would make them shit their pants having to deal with it huh? people like Toto and Godboy are the kind of people that Jack Nicholson was talking about in the movie A FEW GOOD MEN when he said to Tom Cruise-You want to know the truth son,you couldnt handle the truth if you knew it.You cant handle the truth. the truth scares them so they keep their heads burined in the sand like an ostrich and only listen to what these disinfo agents say to them.

Now go and pay your taxes and support us. LOL.
Did you ever read your "rep" on here...it says you're a worthless troll. Couldn't have said it better myself.

After the initial shock, say....By 6 or 8 pm 9/11/2001, anyone who knows any history, and didn't see it was an inside job, is a fucking brainwashed idiot.

you can say that again Douger.You hit the nail right on the head.some like the one that just responded after you just now are paid trolls that know it was an inside job paid to come here and post lies and bullshit like he constantly always does.

Hi Mr. Fizz:

GL,

Terral

Too bad that Bush dupes like Godboy and Toto are so afraid of the truth about government conspiracys that they are only interested in reading what the disinfo agents here post huh? Because having to acknowledge the TRUTH would make them shit their pants having to deal with it.

People like Toto and Godboy are the kind of people that Jack Nicholson was talking about in the movie A FEW GOOD MEN when he said to Tom Cruise-You want to know the truth son,you couldnt handle the truth if you knew it.You cant handle the truth. the truth scares them so they keep their heads buried in the sand like an ostrich and only listen to what these disinfo agents say to them.

the reason i dont respond to your stupid videos is because they are worthless. basically what you are saying is "i'm a stupid 9/11 conspiracy whacko and a person on a youtube video is too!!"

well so fucking what?!!!

where is your proof of anything other than your not the only fucking whacko in the world? where is your evidence? the stupid youtube videos dont mean shit.

Forum List

Back