Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Inside Job

where are the the wtc black boxes..where is the forensic evidence of temperatures required to weaken steel..where are the videos of a plane hitting the pentagon..where is the cross examination and sworn testimony of eyewitnesses, where is bin laden??? how are his secrets kept ?? when you conclusively answer these questions I will let you know where the plane is

You honestly think that in the rubble of the twin towers they were gonna find the black boxes of aircraft that DROVE into the buildings? And then fell with all the rubble all those stories? GET REAL.

they found the passports and john Oneils body quick enough...GET REAL
are you claiming the passports were inside the black boxes?

otherwise your statement is ridiculous. of course they found evidence of passengers on the flights!! some of it came flying out the opposite side of the building and you can clearly see it when the planes hit the towers. how much of the tail section of the airplanes did they find? because thats where the black boxes were.

We have EYE WITNESS accounts of the Airplane dropping to the pentagon on its KNOWN flight path. Over 100 of them. The Government has tapes of the event.

They have tapes but all these years later they wont release them and there are huge contradictions in accounts and with out sworn statements and cross examination the wittiness accounts are all questionable
what tapes are you talking about that were not released?

But back to the point..... where did the passengers and crew go? Who paid off the baggage handlers, flight personnel, airline personnel, Tower personnel, etc etc....
You want to claim no plane hit the Pentagon YOU have to explain where the people went, who paid the crews off to lie the plane was launched on its flight, the phone calls. YOU not us have to explain all that. You see I have a smoking hole in the Pentagon, air craft debris, dead bodies, black boxes, eye witnesses to the event

the bodies are pentagon staff.. the few photos of unidentified parts prove nothing ..the faa destroyed evidence..all flight data is in question and is full of anomalies.. so what you are saying is you can answer none of my questions

holy fuck.... that is the most moronic statement you have made yet.

people see a plane fly into a building. there are airplane parts from it. THAT MEANS NOTHING?!!! :cuckoo:

faa destroyed what evidence? what flight data is in question? what anomolies? :cuckoo:

Hi Corn and Mr. Fizz :)cool:):

And I'd bet your neighbor has 3 or 4 clocks that are all different too.

Mr. Corn is addressing Mr. Fizz :)cool:) and not anything about the contradictory 'Govt Documentation' from the Opening Post. The clocks of your neighbor have NOTHING to do with anything pertaining to 9/11 and NOTHING to do with this Topic.

Now what if your neighbor wasn't your neighbor ...

Ms. Corn = :cuckoo:.

for example, no conspiracy theorist can give us the big picture of what happened.

First of all, everyone with an explanation for what really happened on 9/11 is a conspiracy theorist, unless you think one person is responsible for planning and carrying out the 'multiple' 9/11 Attacks! Mr. Fizz and George Bush say a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals ...

BushieBadGuys.jpg

... are responsible and I simply have a different explanation of the 'facts' told by the 'EVIDENCE.' My three topics on the Flight 93/Shanksville Case, the Fight 77/Pentagon Case and the WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Case appear at these links. Never let Mr. Fizz :)cool:) convince you that he is anything but an Official Govt Cover Story LIAR, because he is here to push Official Cover Story LIES no matter what anybody presents in these 911Truth deliberations. Period. He wants desperately to hijack this "Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Inside Job" Debate to 'Nuclear EMPVille,' so perhaps he never has to explain the obvious errors, omissions and downright LIES contained in the 911CR, ACAAR, Flight 77 Flight Study, CNN/Govt Timeline, FAA Timeline and other BOGUS Govt 9/11 Documentation. The simple 911Truth is that the Govt Documentation says AA77 crashed as early as 9:32 AM (FAA Timeline) 'and' as late as 9:43 AM (CNN/Govt Chronology); with 9:38 AM (ACAAR) thrown in for good measure. BTW, Bush has been lying about 9/11 from day one!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60"]Bush And Mr. Fizz Have A LOT In Common[/ame]

terral says that flight 77 didnt hit the pentagon yet the flight was on radar the entire time (although controllers lost it for a few minutes when the transponder was turned off). we know where it was every second of its flight.

No. AA77 was 'canceled' (#1 on my Pentagon Timeline) on 9/11!!!! The FBI-produced AA77 Flight Study (link) places 'their' fake AA77 OUTSIDE Pentagon Airspace at the FAA Crash Time of 9:32 AM!!!! The FBI murdered innocent Americans (with DoD/CIA/NSA assistance) and then gave the victims seats on 'canceled' flights!!! Cleveland Mayor Michael R. White reported that Flight 93 'and' Flight 175 landed in Cleveland on 9/11 (story)!!! The U.S. Govt murdered innocent Americans 'and' gave them seats on flights that landed in Cleveland and then changed the flight manifests part of this deliberate 9/11 INSIDE JOB!!!! However, Mr. Fizz and his Corny assistant are here to run diversion for the Bush/Obama Fascist Regimes doing everything possible to keep 'the' 911Truth out of sight and out of mind ...

so how did it NOT hit the pentagon?

I must give Mr. Fizz credit for using a myriad of STUPID questions to divide these readers into smaller and smaller factions, which is a ploy of every DoD Disinformation Operative (How To Spot) I have worked against for all these years. The Pentagon was struck by a Raytheon Missile at the Column Line 14 location at exactly 9:31:39 AM (What Really Happened).

compmix2.jpg

Then the retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior (pic) struck the Column Line 12 Location (just south of the CL-11 Control Joint) at exactly 9:36:27 AM.

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

The 'upper' pic shows the 'Single Smoke Plume' rising up from the little CL-14 impact hole. We know that a little hole resulted from the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (more info), because Terry Cohen ran to the hole in mere seconds from one of the construction trailers and she saw 'JUST SMOKE.'

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIi7Z3fuhg"]Terry Cohen Testimony At The Pentagon On 9/11[/ame]

Stop the video clip at 00:14 and note the construction trailers! The Official Cover Story LIE says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at a 45-degree angle from the south (like this), which is from our right side. This means the construction trailers are standing directly in the flight path of the starboard wing and massive 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engine! Now look at this picture (here), which is supposedly a picture of the AA77 nose section just prior to impact. The nose is skimming the ground. Okay, so go back to the Terry Cohen News Clip and look at all the light poles standing in the way of any 100-ton Jetliner coming from the south along this trajectory heading! There is NO WAY any 100-ton Jetliner passed 'over' these poles, at 530 miles per hour (Official Cover Story LIE) to then drop more than 50 feet in this short distance. Since Terry Cohen 'could' run with her construction people to stand in front of the little hole, then Mr. Fizz can try to explain HOW they all missed seeing any crashed 100-ton Jetliner! :0)

where is the plane?

I am always disappointed when the DoD sends me a STUPID IDIOT to debate these 911Truth Topics! This moron asks FAR too many STUPID questions and has no evidence whatsoever to prop up his Official Cover Story LIES. AA11 'and' AA77 were 'canceled' on 9/11!!! The planes never left the runways ...

the passengers? why did the airline employees that boarded the plane lie and say the plane was boarded and left if it did not? how about the baggage handlers that loaded the plane?

Mr. Fizz is asking stupid questions rather than trying to prove that AA77 ever left the runway! There is no evidence that airline employees are lying about anything about these 'canceled' flights. The corrupt FBI, CIA and NSA carried out the attacks under the auspices of the Department of Defense and Dickless Cheney, while Bush and Rove hid in plain sight down in the Florida classroom ...

the ground personnel that pushed the plane back from the gate? the tower that cleared it for takeoff? why would they all lie if it did not take off?

Mr. Fizz is the LIAR using 'questions' to make a case for NOTHING, because he has no evidence to support ANYTHING concerning Official Cover Story LIES. Period.

The departure statistics for all flights can be easily accessed at the BTS "Airline On-Time Statistics" Website!

Click Here

AA77DepartureStatistics.jpg

You can clearly see the data for AA77 is 'zeroed' across the board, because the airport personnel never wrote down any tail number for this 'canceled' flight.

All good questions.

Bullony! There is no such thing as a 'good question,' when both of you are here to push Official Govt Cover Story LIES.

All without any good answers. Doesn't it also seem strange that their "experts" all bypass the normal avenues of expert behavior (peer review, publish in reputable journals) and go right to You Tube?

The Official Govt FAA Timeline is part of the Official Govt Documentation saying that the aircraft crashed into the Pentagon at 9:32 AM (link + my 9:31 Topic)!!!!!! However, Bush and Rove and Cheney and Rumsfeld all agree that 'their' AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:38 AM and 9:43 AM! Okay, so who is lying??? BTW, Youtube is only a vehicle through which 911Truth 'and' 911LIES are told every day. Here is what the Military/Aviation Experts say about this AA77 Case.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]All Of These Experts Agree With Me[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Goatboy:

The title of this thread only proves how delusional the troofers are.

No. This proves (#10) that the USA and STUPID Americans 'are' worthy of utter destruction off the face of the earth! I cannot help the fact that real 911Truthers (like me) are surrounded by a bunch of idiots like you!

If this document proved it was an inside job, thats all i would be seeing on the news. Im watching the news right now and theres nothing being said about this document or 9/11 being an inside job.

The Goatboy obviously did NOT even take the time to read the Opening Post. The New World Order dumbing down processes have obviously worked on many people ...

Thats the difference between you loonies and normal people. We know what facts are, but you guys are perpetually confused over the concept.

Hey Goat Idiot! Quote something from the Opening Post and start debunking ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]... Ya Moron!!! ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Retired:

No nuclear blast went off, and an EMP would have effected more then one clock in the Pentagon.

Talk to Mr. Fizz :)cool:) about the use of nuclear devices at the Pentagon, because nothing like that appears in my work. The problem with your hypothesis is that Retired Guy has not researched the 9/11 Pentagon Topic sufficiently to draw any conclusions about Pentagon Clocks and watches that stopped on 9/11. April Gallop's watch stopped at near 9:30 AM (Barbara Honegger's Famous Paper), which is the same time as the Quartermaster-calibrated Navy Clock from the Navy Command Center (pic) 'and' the Army Clock (on left) in the detached Heliport Building. All of these devices stopped around the 9:30-9:32 AM Times in conjunction with the 9:32 AM EXPLOSION caught on the DoubleTree Security Camera:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNfkej6YyeY"]DoubleTree Security Video Catches 9:32 AM Explosion[/ame]

0932AMExplosion.jpg

The Official Cover Story LIE says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:38 AM, but we can clearly see that the first Pentagon Explosion happened at around 9:32 AM; which is the time from the FAA Timeline. The only way I can reconcile 'all' of the evidence is with some kind of EMP shockwave emitted from the 9:32 AM detonations connected to the Missile Strike. April Gallop's watch did not stop from falling off the wall .... and none of these clocks have broken glass from falling ...

All passing cars and vehicles would have shut down , or rather all the newer ones, you know less then 20 years old. All electronics would have been fried in a radius based on the size of the blast.

No. We are talking a minimal EMP/Shockwave Pulse resulting from missile payload/submunition detonation that affects devices only within a small radius. The Raytheon Missile created a 'supersonic detonation' (under 'explosion' Wiki) between the first and second-story concrete slabs that compressed the shockwaves to provide a small EMP-like pulse that disabled clocks and watches within a small radius. Clocks beyond that radius, and those shielded by columns, were not affected by the supersonic detonation shockwave.

And as usual Terrel and YOU Eots , ignore the question of what happened to the plane, passengers and crew.

Terral has invested thousands and thousands of hours investigating this Pentagon Topic and all avenues have been explored. The Retired Idiot needs to read the TOPIC TITLE and by all means try to write on the 'Govt Documentation Proves Inside Job' TOPIC. If the Govt is telling 'the' 911Truth, then all of the Govt Documentation should agree. Right? Well??? Of course! However, the 911CR 'and' the ACAAR 'and' the FAA Timeline 'and' the Govt/CNN Chronology of events for 9/11 DO ... NOT ... AGREE. Period. I have a myriad of Topics for all of these related 9/11 Cases, and 'this' one is about the discrepancies in the Official Govt Documentation pointing directly to an INSIDE JOB.

The 911 Commission Report 'and' the Arlington County After-Action Report never use the term 'explosions' one time! However, Mr. Retired Idiot here sees nothing mysterious about both corrupt Govt Documents using the singular term (explosion) exactly six times. Try to figure out the chances of that! Okay hotshot: We just saw all of the evidence pointing to a 9:32 AM Explosion at the Pentagon. How many times does the ACAAR use the time of 9:31 and 9:32 (am or pm)??? The answer is ZERO! Now stop trying to hijack this "Govt Docs Prove Inside Job" Discussion to "TerralVille" and start addressing the content of the 911CR and ACAAR and other corrupt Govt Documents!

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
where are the the wtc black boxes..where is the forensic evidence of temperatures required to weaken steel..where are the videos of a plane hitting the pentagon..where is the cross examination and sworn testimony of eyewitnesses, where is bin laden??? how are his secrets kept ?? when you conclusively answer these questions I will let you know where the plane is

You honestly think that in the rubble of the twin towers they were gonna find the black boxes of aircraft that DROVE into the buildings? And then fell with all the rubble all those stories? GET REAL.

they found the passports and john Oneils body quick enough...GET REAL
are you claiming the passports were inside the black boxes?

otherwise your statement is ridiculous. of course they found evidence of passengers on the flights!! some of it came flying out the opposite side of the building and you can clearly see it when the planes hit the towers. how much of the tail section of the airplanes did they find? because thats where the black boxes were.

what tapes are you talking about that were not released?

You want to claim no plane hit the Pentagon YOU have to explain where the people went, who paid the crews off to lie the plane was launched on its flight, the phone calls. YOU not us have to explain all that. You see I have a smoking hole in the Pentagon, air craft debris, dead bodies, black boxes, eye witnesses to the event

the bodies are pentagon staff.. the few photos of unidentified parts prove nothing ..the faa destroyed evidence..all flight data is in question and is full of anomalies.. so what you are saying is you can answer none of my questions

holy fuck.... that is the most moronic statement you have made yet.

people see a plane fly into a building. there are airplane parts from it. THAT MEANS NOTHING?!!! :cuckoo:

faa destroyed what evidence? what flight data is in question? what anomolies? :cuckoo:

You should simply ask him to call the first responders from Arlington, VA FD and ask them if they found any bodies/remains of children in the wreckage. Children were not working at the Pentagon.

If a child's remains were found, case closed. Somehow, EOTS will not make a simple phone call.

One really has to ask why if he is so devoted to the truth as he says he is.

One phone call could end all of this; he won't make the call. That tells you all you need to know about EOTS.

i hate to state the obvious.... but where is your A-3 wreckage? where is your radar info showing where the A-3 came from.

you do know that every flight that didnt make it to its destination before the ground stop was ordered also shows up on the schedule as cancelled just like your flight 77 info. why dont you ask the gate attendants that loaded the plane if it was cancelled? why dont you ask the ramp workers that loaded the luggage on the plane if it was cancelled? why dont you ask the tower that cleared it for take off if it was cancelled.

we both know why. you dont really care about "the truth".

you are just a muslim apologist that would rather blame americans for the terror attacks on 9/11 in some wildly impossible conspiracy scenario than to blame the actual muslim hijackers that killed thousands of americans.

not one of the people in your photo was a 9/11 hijacker. :cuckoo:

BushieBadGuys.jpg

there where no children's bodies found at the pentagon ..the refer to remains..which implies bodies but in fact is it was supposed DNA evidence I am convinced that wtc 7 and wtc 1-2 were a controlled demolition ..I am convinced of government complicity in the attacks and given that I am highly skeptical the pentagon attack happened as reported..but I am all for a real investigation to determine this...are you

Last edited:
Hi Ms. Corn:

You should simply ask him to call the first responders from Arlington, VA FD and ask them if they found any bodies/remains of children in the wreckage. Children were not working at the Pentagon.

Ms. Corn obviously has no clue at all! I have been providing help to William Veale (CenterFor911Justice) on the April Gallop/Dick Cheney Lawsuit Case (Complaint Link) since January and some of you might know that the Complaint includes her son Elisha Gallop. April Gallop AND her son were sitting in her office at the Pentagon on 9/11 during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike where 'both' victims received brain damage from the high-intensity shockwave that also stopped her watch near 9:30 AM.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZO9k3Y4H-s&feature=related"]April Gallop Interview With Alex Jones 1/4[/ame]

Watch the videos to see that she was victimized along with her son who was sitting in her Pentagon office. "On that particular day my son got cleared ..." ...

If a child's remains were found, case closed. Somehow, EOTS will not make a simple phone call.

Bullony! I have called April Gallop and Bill Veale and Lloyde England the famous taxi driver and have spoken to many principals in the 911Truth Stories. The Govt is LYING and you are helping the murderers of innocent Americans like Mr. Fizz ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Ms. Corn:

Ms. Corn obviously has no clue at all! I have been providing help to William Veale (CenterFor911Justice) on the April Gallop/Dick Cheney Lawsuit Case (Complaint Link) since January and some of you might know that the Complaint includes her son Elisha Gallop. April Gallop AND her son were sitting in her office at the Pentagon on 9/11 during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike where 'both' victims received brain damage from the high-intensity shockwave that also stopped her watch near 9:30 AM.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZO9k3Y4H-s&feature=related"]April Gallop Interview With Alex Jones 1/4[/ame]

Watch the videos to see that she was victimized along with her son who was sitting in her Pentagon office. "On that particular day my son got cleared ..." ...

Bullony! I have called April Gallop and Bill Veale and Lloyde England the famous taxi driver and have spoken to many principals in the 911Truth Stories. The Govt is LYING and you are helping the murderers of innocent Americans like Mr. Fizz ...

GL,

Terral

So now we go from EMP to Non Nuclear EMP to high intensity shock-wave. Can you please make up your mind so we know which one to show you wrong about?

there where no children's bodies found at the pentagon ..the refer to remains..which implies bodies but in fact is it was supposed DNA evidence I am convinced that wtc 7 and wtc 1-2 were a controlled demolition ..I am convinced of government complicity in the attacks and given that I am highly skeptical the pentagon attack happened as reported..but I am all for a real investigation to determine this...are you

We have had a "real" investigation involving 12 public hearings, 1,000 hours of interviews and examination of millions of documents.

Why is it you won't call the Arlington VA fire department and talk to them--the ladies and gentlemen who were there--and ask if they found any remains of a child or a child's body? Scared?

Last edited:
filing a lawsuit doesnt mean squat..... as Christphera has proven. he claims he cant get medical help or pay child support because the government cant find a paper from 1876 or some stupid shit like that.

its winning the lawsuit that matters.

where is your hundreds of witnesses that saw a missile? where are your hundreds of witnesses that saw an A-3? where is your remnants of the missile? your remnants of the A-3? the radar tracking that shows the flight path of the A-3? :eusa_liar:

and sorry to once again demand logic...... but what would the purpose of flying two airliners loaded with passengers into the world trade center be if you are going to fire a missile into the pentagon and fake a crash there? why not just actually fly a plane into that also?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
because I read the report and it said the child was indentifIed through fragments containing DNA...do you have information stating otherwise ?

What report was that? Source please.

But to my question, why not just call up the first responders and ask some simple questions if it bothers you that much?

sorry about that.... i quoted the wrong post. i meant to quote terral.

my watch, my tv, my alarm clock are all a few minutes off of each. picking out little stupid pieces of info like this and thinking it is a huge comspiracy just proves the person making the claim has no capacity for critical thinking and lack the mental ability to see the big picture.

for example, no conspiracy theorist can give us the big picture of what happened. terral says that flight 77 didnt hit the pentagon yet the flight was on radar the entire time (although controllers lost it for a few minutes when the transponder was turned off). we know where it was every second of its flight.

so how did it NOT hit the pentagon? where is the plane? the passengers? why did the airline employees that boarded the plane lie and say the plane was boarded and left if it did not? how about the baggage handlers that loaded the plane? the ground personnel that pushed the plane back from the gate? the tower that cleared it for takeoff? why would they all lie if it did not take off?

terral makes no mention of these events at all and simply says the flight was cancelled according to some web site.

it turns out that ALL FLIGHTS THAT DIDNT ARRIVE AT THEIR DESTINATION THAT DAY show up as cancelled in that system. terral and his wonderful research didnt bother to even do the most basic task of checking other flights that day.

he lacks the mental capacity to think critically for himself and probably barely has the ability to cut and paste youtube videos.

Telling the same old lies eh? You worthless **** you know damn well the CR states flt 77 was not tracked for 36 minutes. This is why you are no less crazy than the wackiest no plane theories. What the fuck is wrong with you and your ilk?

sorry about that.... i quoted the wrong post. i meant to quote terral.

my watch, my tv, my alarm clock are all a few minutes off of each. picking out little stupid pieces of info like this and thinking it is a huge comspiracy just proves the person making the claim has no capacity for critical thinking and lack the mental ability to see the big picture.

for example, no conspiracy theorist can give us the big picture of what happened. terral says that flight 77 didnt hit the pentagon yet the flight was on radar the entire time (although controllers lost it for a few minutes when the transponder was turned off). we know where it was every second of its flight.

so how did it NOT hit the pentagon? where is the plane? the passengers? why did the airline employees that boarded the plane lie and say the plane was boarded and left if it did not? how about the baggage handlers that loaded the plane? the ground personnel that pushed the plane back from the gate? the tower that cleared it for takeoff? why would they all lie if it did not take off?

terral makes no mention of these events at all and simply says the flight was cancelled according to some web site.

it turns out that ALL FLIGHTS THAT DIDNT ARRIVE AT THEIR DESTINATION THAT DAY show up as cancelled in that system. terral and his wonderful research didnt bother to even do the most basic task of checking other flights that day.

he lacks the mental capacity to think critically for himself and probably barely has the ability to cut and paste youtube videos.

Telling the same old lies eh? You worthless **** you know damn well the CR states flt 77 was not tracked for 36 minutes. This is why you are no less crazy than the wackiest no plane theories. What the fuck is wrong with you and your ilk?

holy fuck, you really are a moron. at no time was it ever not tracked by radar. controllers not knowing what little radar blip was flight 77 doesnt mean that it wasnt on radar. it wasnt a stealth plane. you lost the last argument about this and you will lose this one too so dont be an ass.

here is your proof it was always tracked by radar:
http://www.ntsb.gov/info/Rec_Radar_ Data_ Study_all _aircraft.pdf

Hi Mr. Fizz :)cool:):

i hate to state the obvious.... but where is your A-3 wreckage?

Mr. Fizz is not 'stating' anything, but is once again hiding the fact that he has NO "Official Cover Story Case" by asking even more questions. The fun only begins when I want to see pictures of 'his' AA77 wreckage, because THAT is evidence to support 'his' Official Cover Story LIE. These readers might ask themselves what Mr. Fizz is going to say, when I begin hauling out evidence for 'the 911Truth' that a retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior 'did' hit the Pentagon at exactly 9:36:27 AM to create a 400-feet long fiery inferno along the Pentagon E-ring Wall.

afterplane.jpg

Remember that Terry Cohen, and her construction companions, ran to the E-ring hole from one of those temporary construction trailers in mere seconds after the initial 9:31:39 AM Explosion (first video) to see "Just Smoke." The A-3 Skywarrior radio operator panicked at the key moment to pull back on the joystick and send the DoD Flying BOMB over the E-ring Wall during the initial 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike. The A-3 Jet then made the wide turn to the north and returned to strike the very same E-ring Wall location at exactly 9:36:27 AM. To location the A-3 Wreckage, we begin by going to the Home.att.net site of Jon Carson:

Home.att.net Website

A3 Imprint Photograph

Click on the image and locate the "A3 Imprint" where the A-3 Skywarrior struck the E-ring Wall at the second-story concrete slab location. The Inside-Job Plan was to detonate the A-3 Flying BOMB inside the Pentagon at 9:31:39 AM 'and' bring down the E-ring Wall at the Column Line (CL) 11 Location (pic) from this photograph:

JT8DEngineCL9a.jpg

Most people fail to realize that the Pentagon was constructed using a series of control joints that separate the walls into sections allowing for expansion and contraction of wall panels. The CL-14 location was chosen for this Inside-Job Attack, because knocking out the columns just south of the CL-11 Control Joint would cause the catastrophic failure of the E-ring Roof in order to simulate a real Jetliner Crash. However, the DoD Inside-Job Terrorists failed to account for the Raytheon Hypersonic Missile Bow Shockwave (pic) that uprooted Pole #1 (pic) and sent the projectile through Lloyd England's Taxi Cab Windshield (pic). The A-3 Skywarrior struck Pole #1 at the starboard engine location, which caused the loss of altitude and the radio controller's panic attack; which then caused problems with the execution of the original Inside-Job.

facade-intacte-hte-def2c.jpg

Look very carefully at the windows on either side of the CL-11 location (above the firetruck) to realize the windows on the right (south) side are about a foot lower. The original Pentagon attack (9:31:39 AM) required the detonation of the A-3 Skywarrior 'inside' the Pentagon at the first-floor level to allow this massive wall section to fall back in our direction. However, the missing A-3 Explosion allowed the CL-11 to CL-18 wall section to fall just one foot and 'wedge' itself tightly against the CL-11 wall section on the north (left) side of the control joint. The DoD Inside-Job Terrorists then added insult to injury by allowing the radio-control operator to misfire (yet again) and send the A-3 Jet into the second-story concrete slab; instead of between the first and second-story concrete slabs. Michael Kelly and Don Wright witnessed the 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2SSTNIds4"]Michael Kelly Witnessed The 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzxhRGevzEg"]Don Wright Also Witnessed The A-3 Skywarrior Crash[/ame]

The A-3 crashed at 9:36:27 AM with the starboard wing slightly lower than the port-side wing, which allowed just 'one' of the A-3 Skywarrior Engines to enter the E-ring Wall.

JT8DEngineCL9.jpg

The port-side engine struck the second-story concrete slab to fall straight down in front of the CL-9 location under the yellow arrow. The DoD Inside-Job Terrorists tried to hide the A-3 Skywarrior Debris (pic), but some of the photographs do show us the signs of wreckage.

A3_fuselage_parts.jpg

This is a picture of a wing section being removed from the 9/11 Inside-Job Crime Scene.

where is your radar info showing where the A-3 came from.

Where are your pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE??? :0) The "Analysis of Flight Path 77" (link) was done by former Air Force Pilot Steve Koeppel from Palm Springs, CA.

017-large.jpg

The radar information was provided from Dulles Airport. The retrofitted and painted-up A-3 Skywarrior approached the Pentagon from the NORTH from the New York Theater and the Global Guardian Wargame Exercises (link) running as a cover for the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks. The FBI-produced Flight Data Recorder Evidence (Click Here) is all 'faked' to show their Phantom AA77 approaching from the 'west,' which never happened (explained in my 911Truth Blog entry here). The FBI/NTSB deliberately included the bogus 'loop' in the fake Flight Data Recorder Evidence, because they knew the A-3 Skywarrior coming from the north would also make the same 270-degree descent and strike the Pentagon NOT from the north, but from the southwest directly into the refitted Wedge One location along the CL-14 Death Corridor.

GallopSimpic1.jpg

Mr. Fizz has nothing to support the Official Cover Story LIE, so he asks many questions and attacks 'my person;' when I am the one telling 'the' 911Truth ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Mr. Fizz is not 'stating' anything, but is once again hiding the fact that he has NO "Official Cover Story Case" by asking even more questions. The fun only begins when I want to see pictures of 'his' AA77 wreckage, because THAT is evidence to support 'his' Official Cover Story LIE. These readers might ask themselves what Mr. Fizz is going to say, when I begin hauling out evidence for 'the 911Truth' that a retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior 'did' hit the Pentagon at exactly 9:36:27 AM to create a 400-feet long fiery inferno along the Pentagon E-ring Wall.

afterplane.jpg

Remember that Terry Cohen, and her construction companions, ran to the E-ring hole from one of those temporary construction trailers in mere seconds after the initial 9:31:39 AM Explosion (first video) to see "Just Smoke." The A-3 Skywarrior radio operator panicked at the key moment to pull back on the joystick and send the DoD Flying BOMB over the E-ring Wall during the initial 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike. The A-3 Jet then made the wide turn to the north and returned to strike the very same E-ring Wall location at exactly 9:36:27 AM. To location the A-3 Wreckage, we begin by going to the Home.att.net site of Jon Carson:

Home.att.net Website

A3 Imprint Photograph

Click on the image and locate the "A3 Imprint" where the A-3 Skywarrior struck the E-ring Wall at the second-story concrete slab location. The Inside-Job Plan was to detonate the A-3 Flying BOMB inside the Pentagon at 9:31:39 AM 'and' bring down the E-ring Wall at the Column Line (CL) 11 Location (pic) from this photograph:

JT8DEngineCL9a.jpg

Most people fail to realize that the Pentagon was constructed using a series of control joints that separate the walls into sections allowing for expansion and contraction of wall panels. The CL-14 location was chosen for this Inside-Job Attack, because knocking out the columns just south of the CL-11 Control Joint would cause the catastrophic failure of the E-ring Roof in order to simulate a real Jetliner Crash. However, the DoD Inside-Job Terrorists failed to account for the Raytheon Hypersonic Missile Bow Shockwave (pic) that uprooted Pole #1 (pic) and sent the projectile through Lloyd England's Taxi Cab Windshield (pic). The A-3 Skywarrior struck Pole #1 at the starboard engine location, which caused the loss of altitude and the radio controller's panic attack; which then caused problems with the execution of the original Inside-Job.

Look very carefully at the windows on either side of the CL-11 location (above the firetruck) to realize the windows on the right (south) side are about a foot lower. The original Pentagon attack (9:31:39 AM) required the detonation of the A-3 Skywarrior 'inside' the Pentagon at the first-floor level to allow this massive wall section to fall back in our direction. However, the missing A-3 Explosion allowed the CL-11 to CL-18 wall section to fall just one foot and 'wedge' itself tightly against the CL-11 wall section on the north (left) side of the control joint. The DoD Inside-Job Terrorists then added insult to injury by allowing the radio-control operator to misfire (yet again) and send the A-3 Jet into the second-story concrete slab; instead of between the first and second-story concrete slabs. Michael Kelly and Don Wright witnessed the 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2SSTNIds4"]Michael Kelly Witnessed The 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzxhRGevzEg"]Don Wright Also Witnessed The A-3 Skywarrior Crash[/ame]

The A-3 crashed at 9:36:27 AM with the starboard wing slightly lower than the port-side wing, which allowed just 'one' of the A-3 Skywarrior Engines to enter the E-ring Wall.

JT8DEngineCL9.jpg

The port-side engine struck the second-story concrete slab to fall straight down in front of the CL-9 location under the yellow arrow. The DoD Inside-Job Terrorists tried to hide the A-3 Skywarrior Debris (pic), but some of the photographs do show us the signs of wreckage.

A3_fuselage_parts.jpg

This is a picture of a wing section being removed from the 9/11 Inside-Job Crime Scene.

where is your radar info showing where the A-3 came from.

Where are your pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE??? :0) The "Analysis of Flight Path 77" (link) was done by former Air Force Pilot Steve Koeppel from Palm Springs, CA.

017-large.jpg

The radar information was provided from Dulles Airport. The retrofitted and painted-up A-3 Skywarrior approached the Pentagon from the NORTH from the New York Theater and the Global Guardian Wargame Exercises (link) running as a cover for the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks. The FBI-produced Flight Data Recorder Evidence (Click Here) is all 'faked' to show their Phantom AA77 approaching from the 'west,' which never happened (explained in my 911Truth Blog entry here). The FBI/NTSB deliberately included the bogus 'loop' in the fake Flight Data Recorder Evidence, because they knew the A-3 Skywarrior coming from the north would also make the same 270-degree descent and strike the Pentagon NOT from the north, but from the southwest directly into the refitted Wedge One location along the CL-14 Death Corridor.

GallopSimpic1.jpg

Mr. Fizz has nothing to support the Official Cover Story LIE, so he asks many questions and attacks 'my person;' when I am the one telling 'the' 911Truth ...

GL,

Terral

Wow. so your pictures with you saying that it is an A3 are factual and the hundreds of pictures and the wreckage with serial numbers on it along with the bodies and DNA is manufactured evidence. Damn I'm glad i'm not you

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

afterplane.jpg

Home.att.net Website

A3 Imprint Photograph

JT8DEngineCL9a.jpg

JT8DEngineCL9.jpg

A3_fuselage_parts.jpg

017-large.jpg

GallopSimpic1.jpg

GL,

Terral

Wow. so your pictures with you saying that it is an A3 are factual and the hundreds of pictures and the wreckage with serial numbers on it along with the bodies and DNA is manufactured evidence. Damn I'm glad i'm not you

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I like the 50 ton crane carrying wings. Pretty heavy wings for an airplane, don't you think?

Forum List

Back