Gov’t Criminally Ignoring Vax-injured Living in Hell on Earth

by Veronika Kyrylenko December 6, 2022, originally printed in the “New American”, reprinted by permission of author and editor

Here is a link to the corresponding video interview

Mr. Fusaro took a Covid injection for a job opportunity that required international travel at a time of tight restrictions, figuring the odds of him not getting injured were on his side. Sadly, he was wrong. After a second Pfizer shot, the man developed numerous medical conditions he had never had before, such as complete heart block, blood clots, and pericarditis, among others. He had three heart surgeries and was put on a pacemaker. Mr. Fusaro’s conditions were medically recognized as having “temporal correlation” with Covid inoculations.

All links highlighted
Read it all

And I'll answer for the first lefttard....

Dr Malone pffffftttt
Cnn proved he's a transphobic bigot!

In an unrelated incident a 28 year old woman was struck down by a combination of climate change and people telling her the vaxxx wasn't really safe and effective

Complete heart block would mean death, story is a little overbloated.

by Veronika Kyrylenko December 6, 2022, originally printed in the “New American”, reprinted by permission of author and editor

Here is a link to the corresponding video interview

Mr. Fusaro took a Covid injection for a job opportunity that required international travel at a time of tight restrictions, figuring the odds of him not getting injured were on his side. Sadly, he was wrong. After a second Pfizer shot, the man developed numerous medical conditions he had never had before, such as complete heart block, blood clots, and pericarditis, among others. He had three heart surgeries and was put on a pacemaker. Mr. Fusaro’s conditions were medically recognized as having “temporal correlation” with Covid inoculations.

All links highlighted
Read it all

And I'll answer for the first lefttard....

Dr Malone pffffftttt
Cnn proved he's a transphobic bigot!

In an unrelated incident a 28 year old woman was struck down by a combination of climate change and people telling her the vaxxx wasn't really safe and effective

Name me one vaccine or innoculation which is perfect for every human alive...

Name me one vaccine or innoculation which is perfect for every human alive...

None are perfect but conventional vaccines that have been thoroughly tested over several years, don't kill people everyday. Our own govt stopped the swine flu injection in the 1970s when 7 people died. Now.............meh, hundreds of thousands dying and our worthless govt stands by and laughs, lies, and pumps out propaganda for big pharma.

None are perfect but conventional vaccines that have been thoroughly tested over several years, don't kill people everyday. Our own govt stopped the swine flu injection in the 1970s when 7 people died. Now.............meh, hundreds of thousands dying and our worthless govt stands by and laughs, lies, and pumps out propaganda for big pharma.

That was Trump's Operation Warp Speed

That was Trump's Operation Warp Speed
So are you now confessing you are a dumbass and owning up to it thst the vaccine is dangerous? :laughing0301: That would be a first,you owning up to admitting you have been proven wrong,you can’t even own up to it you said the rams would never come back to LA.

Oh and also in your babble on trump fail to mention thst trump at least always said the vaccine should be a persons choice unlike Biden who proved he does not believe in the constitution and said it needed to be mandatory,you won’t mention thst of course on your hero lying biden shitting on the constitution.

Love how you also fail to admit the vaccine rollout never happened under trump,it wasn’t till biden got elected vaccine injury’s started coming out in the thousands,during trumps last year in office only in his last two months did the vaccine come out thst Biden tooted the horn of again saying they need to be mandatory. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Yep, and million just like you climbed all over each other to take orange man's snake juice.....again and again and again.
Notice how he evaded it how trump only said vaccines should be a persons choice proving he believes in the constitution but ran off with his tail between his legs when I posted the truth his hero biden proved he does not believe in the constitution saying they need to be mandatory proving he is a dictater :abgg2q.jpg: .no surprise he ran off,he can’t even own up to being wrong thst he said the rams would never come back to La, a tiny little thing like thst,he usually gets triggered when I bring that fact up the fact he is butthurt over them leaving his city stank Louis so posts a thumbs down to me before running off so I’m surprised he did not follow his normal protocal this time LordBrownTrout :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back