Governor WV

tr4ishndv

Rookie
Nov 21, 2010
I would like to tell you first that I am the campaign manager for Tricia McGrath. I am contacting you because she is getting on the campaign trial for the Governors office. I would love to receive feedback as to issues that concern your group. All feedback would be appreciated A formal announcement is pending thus far. She is in the beginning stages of the run as of yet. So please any and all comments, issues or questions can be addressed.

Thank you for your time.

I'm curious about her familiarity with oil and gas operations in your state, and her stance on hydraulic fracturing in the Marcellus shale formation.

Let me correct my previous statement...besides Mr. H, no one here cares about the Governor of West Virginia.

Anything that can hurt our eviromental conditions needs to be adressed. Contamination of water is a very big concern

I would like to tell you first that I am the campaign manager for Tricia McGrath. I am contacting you because she is getting on the campaign trial for the Governors office. I would love to receive feedback as to issues that concern your group. All feedback would be appreciated A formal announcement is pending thus far. She is in the beginning stages of the run as of yet. So please any and all comments, issues or questions can be addressed.

Thank you for your time.

There's probably like two or three people from WV here.

There's better places than a message board with members from everywhere on the continent--some drunk English dudes too--to find out what issues the WV voters care about.

I'll save you a lot of time and money on research: "It's the economy, stupid."

I suspect that the good people of West (by GOD!) Virginia have three things on their minds

1. Jobs
2. Jobs
3. Jobs.

Not necessary in that order, of course.

It's not just about the economy yes this huge supply can bring jobs and add to the states economy. But what about the side effects. underground leaks contamination of water. weekening of the ground itself. Etc. Do we sacrafice environment for economy jobs and money need to come to West Virginia. I will agree with that. i do understand sacrifices need to made at some levels, But when does the sacrafice get adressed When its too late.

Last edited:
It's not just about the economy yes this huge supply can bring jobs and add to the states economy. But what about the side effects. underground leaks contamination of water. weekening of the ground itself. Etc. Do we sacrafice environment for economy

So she's a bleeding-heart, tree hugger?

It's not just about the economy yes this huge supply can bring jobs and add to the states economy. But what about the side effects. underground leaks contamination of water. weekening of the ground itself. Etc. Do we sacrafice environment for economy jobs and money need to come to West Virginia. I will agree with that. i do understand sacrifices need to made at some levels, But when does the sacrafice get adressed When its too late.

Too bad the Governor of West Virginia was unable to find a campaign manager that could spell and write with correct grammar.

Then again, the pool of intelligent people in West Virginia is rather shallow.

Thank you for your reply. I'm impressed that Ms. McGrath's staff would take the time to reach out to constituents in such a fashion.

But I can tell by this post that not only is she uneducated as to the nature of oil and gas operations, neither she nor her staff care to explore the reams of data available regarding the subject.

Your campaign is just another rubber-stamp enviro whack off effort.

It's not just about the economy yes this huge supply can bring jobs and add to the states economy. But what about the side effects. underground leaks contamination of water. weekening of the ground itself. Etc. Do we sacrafice environment for economy

So she's a bleeding-heart, tree hugger?

When I get enough posts to do an url I'll psot the trees respond.

Thank you for your time.

I used to visit WV and every time I thought I was lost in a Clive Barker movie.

nightbreed_shot4l.jpg

And you're worried about the ecology??!!

Thank you for your time.

Governor of West Virginia?

Is that like PTA President?

Forum List

Back