Governor Walker's subliminal message.......

The shirt didn't fly so now he is changing the subject of his own thread..
:eusa_whistle:

Hey, if you right wing idiots can STILL continue to claim that either (a) Obama is a Muslim, or (b) that Obama was born in Kenya, I can claim that Walker was sending a subliminal message.

Here is the pic.
ap-walker-obama_20120215133828_320_240.JPG

It's not the first time Scott Walker gave Obama a jersey.
obama-jerseyx-large.jpg

It's not the first time Obama got a #1 jersey.
628x471.jpg

So, that would mean that he thinks Obama is number 1 and doing a good job as President.

Good to know.

But............if he is cozying up to Obama, it's only because his political career is fixing to be over, and he's hoping that Obama can help him with the recall.

However, I don't see that happening, especially in light of this..............

Wisconsin will use a chunk of its $140 million share of a national settlement over foreclosure and mortgage-servicing abuses to help the state budget rather than assist troubled homeowners, Gov. Scott Walker and state Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen said Thursday.

Walker and Van Hollen said the majority of the settlement amount earmarked to Wisconsin under a $25 billion proposed nationwide agreement announced Thursday still would go to aid consumers in Milwaukee and other communities struggling with the specter of home foreclosure.

But of a $31.6 million payment coming directly to the state government, most of that money - $25.6 million - will go to help close a budget shortfall revealed in newly released state projections. Van Hollen, whose office said he has the legal authority over the money, made the decision in consultation with Walker.

"Just like communities and individuals have been affected, the foreclosure crisis has had an effect on the state of Wisconsin, in terms of unemployment. . . . This will offset that damage done to the state of Wisconsin," Walker said.

The news that part of the money would be used to reduce the state budget deficit drew criticism from Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, who said "not one dime should be used to fund the unbalanced state budget."

Barrett, who lashed out at Walker and Van Hollen during a City Hall news conference, has contended that most of the $31.6 million should go to foreclosure mitigation programs in his city, which has had the most foreclosures in the state.

Walker, Van Hollen: Chunk of mortgage settlement going to state budget - JSOnline

Well the Packers #21 jersey was to rub in the Packers victory over Obama's favorite NFL team "da Bears". So you might be on to something.

If he was in Milwaukee, he should have got a Brewers shirt. If he was in Green Bay, a green bay shirt. If he went to St. Paul it would have been a twins shirt.

I notice you didn't give the name of the town. That would have shown if you had something for real or not.

Jan Brewer only took a letter with her when she went to meet Obama and stuck her finger in his face.

Matter of fact........there's lots of times that the Governor just greets the President with nothing more than a handshake.

Yeah..........it WAS in Milwaukee, but like I said, doesn't change the fact that lots of times people don't take anything out to him.

so a Governor is gracious to your Dear Leader, and you all STILL BITCH..

such pettiness

:clap:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stephanie again."

Today, Obama went up to Walker's state and was greeted on the tarmac.

He took a gift in the form of a Brewer's jersey with Obama's name on the back, and the number 1 underneath.

My question is.............was Walker making a subliminal point by giving him a Brewer's jersey (remember how Jan Brewer stuck her finger in his face) thereby metaphorically pointing his finger in Obama's face, or, is he FINALLY acknowledging that Obama is doing a decent job with the country because he gave him a jersey with the number 1?

My guess? Based on the way he bowed out at the last minute (he claims he's got the flu, which is why he couldn't tour the Masterlock facility with Obama), I'd say that he was metaphorically pointing his finger in Obama's face.

Overthink much?

Here is the pic.
ap-walker-obama_20120215133828_320_240.JPG

It's not the first time Scott Walker gave Obama a jersey.
obama-jerseyx-large.jpg

It's not the first time Obama got a #1 jersey.
628x471.jpg

So, that would mean that he thinks Obama is number 1 and doing a good job as President.

Good to know.

But............if he is cozying up to Obama, it's only because his political career is fixing to be over, and he's hoping that Obama can help him with the recall.

However, I don't see that happening, especially in light of this..............

Wisconsin will use a chunk of its $140 million share of a national settlement over foreclosure and mortgage-servicing abuses to help the state budget rather than assist troubled homeowners, Gov. Scott Walker and state Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen said Thursday.

Walker and Van Hollen said the majority of the settlement amount earmarked to Wisconsin under a $25 billion proposed nationwide agreement announced Thursday still would go to aid consumers in Milwaukee and other communities struggling with the specter of home foreclosure.

But of a $31.6 million payment coming directly to the state government, most of that money - $25.6 million - will go to help close a budget shortfall revealed in newly released state projections. Van Hollen, whose office said he has the legal authority over the money, made the decision in consultation with Walker.

"Just like communities and individuals have been affected, the foreclosure crisis has had an effect on the state of Wisconsin, in terms of unemployment. . . . This will offset that damage done to the state of Wisconsin," Walker said.

The news that part of the money would be used to reduce the state budget deficit drew criticism from Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, who said "not one dime should be used to fund the unbalanced state budget."

Barrett, who lashed out at Walker and Van Hollen during a City Hall news conference, has contended that most of the $31.6 million should go to foreclosure mitigation programs in his city, which has had the most foreclosures in the state.

Walker, Van Hollen: Chunk of mortgage settlement going to state budget - JSOnline

Well the Packers #21 jersey was to rub in the Packers victory over Obama's favorite NFL team "da Bears". So you might be on to something.

Like I said.............based on the way the GOP has been acting lately, it wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Today, Obama went up to Walker's state and was greeted on the tarmac.

He took a gift in the form of a Brewer's jersey with Obama's name on the back, and the number 1 underneath.

My question is.............was Walker making a subliminal point by giving him a Brewer's jersey (remember how Jan Brewer stuck her finger in his face) thereby metaphorically pointing his finger in Obama's face, or, is he FINALLY acknowledging that Obama is doing a decent job with the country because he gave him a jersey with the number 1?

My guess? Based on the way he bowed out at the last minute (he claims he's got the flu, which is why he couldn't tour the Masterlock facility with Obama), I'd say that he was metaphorically pointing his finger in Obama's face.

This is pathetic, even by your standards.

Forum List

Back