Governor Walker thinks democracy is too expensive

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
"We assumed it. I mean, when the national unions got involved we assumed the money and power behind it to make that happen. We assumed they'd be playing a key role in this, but in the end, it still gives us the chance to make a case. It's unfortunate in the standpoint that the taxpayers will be on the hook for more than $9 million for the cost of the recall. That's unfortunate," Walker said.

Read more: Wisconsin Gubernatorial Recall Election Can Move Forward - Politics News Story - WISN Milwaukee

Wow. So democracy just costs too damn much money, right Walker? I guess you should make yourself governor for life and pass the title down by heredity - that would save the people a ton of money on elections. And if you got rid of the legislature and ruled as a dictator, well heck, imagine the cost savings?

He almost sounds like a King bitching about how commoners are going to cost his realm too much money.

Last edited:
"We assumed it. I mean, when the national unions got involved we assumed the money and power behind it to make that happen. We assumed they'd be playing a key role in this, but in the end, it still gives us the chance to make a case. It's unfortunate in the standpoint that the taxpayers will be on the hook for more than $9 million for the cost of the recall. That's unfortunate," Walker said.

Read more: Wisconsin Gubernatorial Recall Election Can Move Forward - Politics News Story - WISN Milwaukee

Wow. So democracy just costs too damn much money, right Walker? I guess you should make yourself governor for life and pass the title down by heredity - that would save the people a ton of money on elections. And if you got rid of the legislature and ruled as a dictator, well heck, imagine the cost savings?

He almost sounds like a King bitching about how commoners are going to cost his realm too much money.

you just cant hgelp yourself...can you.

Now you are showing us how you cant reason on your own nor can you comprehend things on your own.

You are the perfect audience for the liberal commentators and writers who make a living off of the naive.

I applaud you.

:clap2:

you just cant hgelp yourself...can you.

Now you are showing us how you cant reason on your own nor can you comprehend things on your own.

You are the perfect audience for the liberal commentators and writers who make a living off of the naive.

I applaud you.

:clap2:
ad hominem

It is unfortunate it came to this but all of this is a reaction to his policies. If he had not been so bad a politician there would be no call to oust him.

Well yeah. It falls into the Grover Norquist meme about drowning a constitutionally mandated and democratically elected government.

It's not about "saving" money. It's about killing our system.

1) We arent a Democracy.

2) Elections are expensive. Especially ones that are unnecessary.

3) Your political games are costing the tax payers money because you are upset that Governor Walker is keeping his promises and cutting spending. You're simply ensuring that more cuts will have to come to the budget to pay for this unnecessary recall.

4) You're going to look really stupid when Governor Walker wins reelection.

As usual, the thread title from this OP is a lie. Big fucking surprise.

It is unfortunate it came to this but all of this is a reaction to his policies. If he had not been so bad a politician there would be no call to oust him.

Yeah... he sucked so bad he turned a deficit to a surplus, got the school district to be able to balance their budgets WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT TEACHER LAYOFFS... yup. Sucked. if you're a democrat or a union big shot Walker sure sucked for you.

Yeah... he sucked so bad he turned a deficit to a surplus, got the school district to be able to balance their budgets WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT TEACHER LAYOFFS... yup. Sucked. if you're a democrat or a union big shot Walker sure sucked for you.

I don't care who you are or the circumstances, if you are facing a recall you suck as a politician.

I don't care who you are or the circumstances, if you are facing a recall you suck as a politician.

right :rolleyes:

yoda_blog.jpg

See right through you, I can.

Walker did EVERYTHING he said he was gong to do.

dimocraps can not conceive of a politician doing that. Ergo, he must suck

No, that's only if you actually get recalled.

Actually, Im going to change my answer. If you get recalled for doing everything you campaigned on doing, then I think you were pretty damn impressive.

Sometimes the number of enemies you have is a direct correlation to how good and effective a leader you are.

state welfare civil servants need to collectivelly "bargain" with union bought dem bureaucrats........

for the public good !!! lol

Forum List

Back