Governor Todd Palin

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
Just in:
Now it is obvious Sarah Palin quit her job because she knew the investigation into her corrupt tenure as Alaskan Governor was going to be exposed.
Subpoenaed e-mails confirm that Todd Palin received unauthorized background checks on private individuals, was involved in a state judicial appointment, added his approval or disapproval to state board appointments through his wife's influence, passed confidential state information back and forth from his oilcompany to the state attorney's office, use of the private jet,constituents complaints, budget planning, oil shale leasing, vetoes on legislation, "strategy for responding to media allegations", state government raises, hiring and cuts, per diem payments to "Governor" Sarah Palin, oil and gas production, staffing at the mansion, "strategy for responding to the pregnancy issue with daughter", monitored and got invlved in state union employee contracts and many other issues that he should not have had any involvement whatsoever. These undisputed documents were released today.
Told you so.
Sarah Palin. What a friggin joke.

Just in:
Now it is obvious Sarah Palin quit her job because she knew the investigation into her corrupt tenure as Alaskan Governor was going to be exposed.
Subpoenaed e-mails confirm that Todd Palin received unauthorized background checks on private individuals, was involved in a state judicial appointment, added his approval or disapproval to state board appointments through his wife's influence, passed confidential state information back and forth from his oilcompany to the state attorney's office, use of the private jet,constituents complaints, budget planning, oil shale leasing, vetoes on legislation, "strategy for responding to media allegations", state government raises, hiring and cuts, per diem payments to "Governor" Sarah Palin, oil and gas production, staffing at the mansion, "strategy for responding to the pregnancy issue with daughter", monitored and got invlved in state union employee contracts and many other issues that he should not have had any involvement whatsoever. These undisputed documents were released today.
Told you so.

You mean the first dude helped his spouse run the state? Kinda like Hillary helped Bill run the country? Did you have issues with this type of thing during the Clinton administration?

Personally, I did then, and I do now. As far as counciling, that's what spouses usually do, so in that area, I have no problem at all.

-TSO

Well I suppose it is better than having astrologers run our president.

And 8 year old first children offering their views to Daddy President as it pertains to nuclear proliferation.

This is a non story unless it is proven that there were actual corrupt doings involved.
If there were, she should be held accountable. If not, let it go.

And 8 year old first children offering their views to Daddy President as it pertains to nuclear proliferation.

This is a non story unless it is proven that there were actual corrupt doings involved.

Lets wait for the facts and see what happens...

It did seem strange when she abrubtly resigned.

Palin e-mails reveal a powerful ?first dude? - Politics- msnbc.com

Nearly 3,000 pages of e-mails that Todd Palin exchanged with state officials, which were released to msnbc.com and NBC News by the state of Alaska under its public records law, draw a picture of a Palin administration where the governor's husband got involved in a judicial appointment, monitored contract negotiations with public employee unions, received background checks on a corporate CEO, added his approval or disapproval to state board appointments and passed financial information marked "confidential" from his oil company employer to a state attorney.

The still-secret e-mails between Todd Palin and senior officials reach into countless areas of state government and politics: potential board appointees, constituent complaints, use of the state jet, oil and gas production, marine regulation, gas pipeline bids, postsecondary education, wildfires, native Alaskan issues, the state effort to save the Matanuska Maid dairy, budget planning, potential budget vetoes, oil shale leasing, "strategy for responding to media allegations," staffing at the mansion, pier diem payments to the governor for travel, "strategy for responding to questions about pregnancy," potential cuts to the governor's staff, "confidentiality issues," Bureau of Land Management land transfers and trespass issues and requests to the U.S. transportation secretary.

• The governor coached her staff on how to disguise the amount of electrical work needed at the mansion to hook up her new tanning bed.
  • Palin and her staff "stewed" over a state agency's refusal to provide a plane so their children could fly to Todd's family's home in Dillingham even though the Palins said it could be justified since they were going to attend a bill signing. Sarah Palin called the decision "outrageous," and an aide said it provides "a great excuse to privatize" the governor's jet service.
  • The manager of the Palins' travel schedule searched for a public event to use as justification ("I just need one") to charge the state for an airplane flight for Palin's daughter, Willow, who made the trip but had missed the event given as its justification.
MSNBC: Alaska e-mails show Todd Palin deeply involved in state matters -

Quite the hypocrite Palin is.

For cripes sakes. Whats the big deal. Hillary ran the show for Bill for 8 years. You remeber, the blue plate special doncha???

Nancy was out there helping the Gipper all the time. Ask her astrologer.

Todd's just doing the manly thing, helping the little woman. LOL

What part of receiving 'unauthorized background checks' don't you understand?

For cripes sakes. Whats the big deal. Hillary ran the show for Bill for 8 years. You remeber, the blue plate special doncha???

To the extent that Hillary ran anything for 8 years, are you trying to pretend that the right did NOT make a big deal of that?

I recall the right making a VERY big deal over that. So, you're saying that the rightwingers were wrong to make a big deal about that. Idiots, in fact.

Sorry, rightwingers, according to Claudette, you're a bunch of hand wringing whining morons whose partisan hackery blows things ridiculously out of proportion.

Harsh!!

Last edited:

To the extent that Hillary ran anything for 8 years, are you trying to pretend that the right did NOT make a big deal of that?

I recall the right making a VERY big deal over that. So, you're saying that the rightwingers were wrong to make a big deal about that. Idiots, in fact.

Sorry, rightwingers, according to Claudette, you're a bunch of hand wringing whining morons whose partisan hackery blows things ridiculously out of proportion.

Harsh!!

Well considering the fact that I'm not a Rep the hack comment is a bit much there NY. Funny thats one I see quite a bit on this board. Every other person on her seems to be a hack of one sort or another. LOL

It was meant as a joke. I don't remember anyone making a big deal about Hillary running the WH. She did get a lot flack, and rightly so, for her attempt at HC. I also did hear some rumors about things flying between her and Bill, but nothing about her running the show.

As for blowing eveything out of proportion, your little diatribe does that quite well.

As for the Palins, time will tell on that one. Chill dude. LOL

Last edited:
Just in:
Told you so.

Try posting a link, Poseur

Yawn.

Obama gets his house paid for and got 625K of land for 106,500 from a convicted felon who funneled money from Iraqi Oil for Food Billionaire Nahmdi Auchi, but Todd Palin getting email from Ivy Frye is headlines?

zombies-1.jpg

PDS Zombies

Last edited:
Obama's poll numbers must be slipping again, it's time to bring out THE PALIN bash AGAIN..:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back