Governor Romney now wants to insource jobs to non-citizens:

We have a shortage of many research scientists in the USA. We've had it for years. But, yeah, let's keep them OUT of the USA. Oh, and let's keep the entrepreneurs out, as well. They can make jobs in their own countries. :rolleyes:

Fuck the Statue of Liberty while we're at it. It's fucking French anyway.

We've "had" it for years because conservatives do their damndest to make sure that people who even think of going into research or engineering..do so at the lowest possible wage. So, people who would otherwise be great at these jobs..get their MBAs.

You're on the money once more. The goal is to get the optimum number of Americans working. Issuing more visas or longer-termed visas isn't going to do that. And that's just the fact of the matter.

You have been getting your ass kicked all over the globe on this thread and yet you come back for more.
The goal is to hire the best qualified people for the job. Each productive person in turn produces more work for others. Since one goal of Romney's proposed visa program is to attract entrepreneurs, those are the very people who create jobs. So how do we get fewer jobs if we are importing productive educated people in many cases with money to invest in our economy? Answer, we dont, we get more.

These are policy statements. The Truman administration offered amnesty to Nazis who were responsible for V-2 attacks on England because their peculiar skills were handy. If the left wing would concentrate more on the fools who make the rules like the stupid secretary of the treasury who can't even figure out an IRS form or crooks like Barney Frank who said Fannie Mae was fine when it was on the verge of collapse or the Attorney General who thought that shipping 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico was a good idea we all might be better off.

Americans just do not have a good reputation. Deserved or not, Americans are suffering from the new stereotype. Even among Americans, other Americans are not well thought of.

The New American is fat, lazy, takes drugs, is offended by working and will sue your ass at the drop of a roach clip.

Bringing in entrepreneurs from other countries is both good and bad because they surely won't hire Americans. Most of the time they hire from their own ethnic group. They depend on the insourcing of foreign labor to supply those workers. Those workers won't sue, won't file worker's compensation claims over paper cuts and won't watch the clock to make sure they don't stay 30 seconds past quitting time.

This is a very complicated issue that cannot be solved as easily as you think.

We have a shortage of many research scientists in the USA. We've had it for years. But, yeah, let's keep them OUT of the USA. Oh, and let's keep the entrepreneurs out, as well. They can make jobs in their own countries. :rolleyes:

We've "had" it for years because conservatives do their damndest to make sure that people who even think of going into research or engineering..do so at the lowest possible wage. So, people who would otherwise be great at these jobs..get their MBAs.

You're on the money once more. The goal is to get the optimum number of Americans working. Issuing more visas or longer-termed visas isn't going to do that. And that's just the fact of the matter.
I am stunned at how fucking stupid you are.

About a week ago you said I can't call you a moron because you went to Princeton. OK, that was funny enough.

But, out of respect for Princeton, whether you went there or not, you really should stop posting.

Seriously.

You have been getting your ass kicked all over the globe on this thread and yet you come back for more.
The goal is to hire the best qualified people for the job. Each productive person in turn produces more work for others. Since one goal of Romney's proposed visa program is to attract entrepreneurs, those are the very people who create jobs. So how do we get fewer jobs if we are importing productive educated people in many cases with money to invest in our economy? Answer, we dont, we get more.

Democratic math.

Many thanks to Pubs who allowed college costs to quadrupble under voodoo/Reaganism, public costs doubled just under Booosh, and they put banks in as greedy middlemen- that story is still coming out, as are the Pub crony new online/BS universities whose huge costs and crappe reputations lead to them being behind HALF the unpaid student loans...

Pub are TOTALLY FOS and you are their chumps, MORONS.

Keep mouthing their stupid BS talking points- and your stupid insults are very impressive and relevant LOL
You're a moron. The federal government has no ability to control college costs.

Moron.

Don't get so fast!

The federal government has no ability to directly control college costs. But, federal money goes go to pay college costs, meaning that if costs are higher, the federal government will pay more. Which they do. Once it becomes more financially beneficial to entice federally funded students rates for everyone goes up.

Many thanks to Pubs who allowed college costs to quadrupble under voodoo/Reaganism, public costs doubled just under Booosh, and they put banks in as greedy middlemen- that story is still coming out, as are the Pub crony new online/BS universities whose huge costs and crappe reputations lead to them being behind HALF the unpaid student loans...

Keep mouthing their stupid BS talking points- and your stupid insults are very impressive and relevant LOL

Moron.

Don't get so fast!

The federal government has no ability to directly control college costs. But, federal money goes go to pay college costs, meaning that if costs are higher, the federal government will pay more. Which they do. Once it becomes more financially beneficial to entice federally funded students rates for everyone goes up.
Yes, those are loans to students.

But the universities determines who gets in, not the government.

The university determines what their rates are, not the government.

But, you are partially correct - the government influences the tuition market.

Regardless, only morons believe that a party controls higher ed costs.

It's funny to watch you think you know a thing about any aspect of the scientific community. :lmao:

It's funny to watch try and discuss issues without getting personal.

Because that's simply impossible.

Why?

Because there's so much you don't have any clue about..:badgrin:

Did you really just claim that the GOP controls wages in private enterprise?

Really? Wow.

The government does have a say in wages..not just the GOP.

Minimum wage ring a bell?

:eusa_eh:

That's just for starters.

Really? Wow.

Scientists and entrepreneurs are paid minimum wage.

OK. This thread just gets funnier and funnier. :lmao:

It's funny to watch you think you know a thing about any aspect of the scientific community. :lmao:

Why?

I have to wonder how pointing out the FACT that you aren't a scientist and really are in no position to speak for them is getting personal.

But, keep crying...it's at least more solid that your 'argument'.

:lol:

Moron.

Don't get so fast!

Quite a bit. Universities know that students have access to cheap loans and grants. And they are not especially price sensitive (although that's starting to change). So they can charge as much as they want knowing that students will simply take out more loans, to be repaid way down the road. Five years is an eternity to an 18yr old. This is why schools seem to compete on facilities. The last couple I've seen (I have college age and near college age kids) looked like resorts.

Really? Wow.

You really should follow the points made in each post before you hit submit.

No where in my post..did I allude to Scientists being paid minimum wage.

Entrepreneurs? Not so much. When I was an entrepreneur..I spent my savings and time trying to make a go of my bar. Believe me..it was well below minimum wage. :eusa_shhh:

Why?

I have to wonder how pointing out the FACT that you aren't a scientist and really are in no position to speak for them is getting personal.

But, keep crying...it's at least more solid that your 'argument'.

:lol:

Funny..last I looked..computing was still a "science"..

Let me check.

Computer science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep..still is.

:clap2:

Entrepreneurs? Not so much. When I was an entrepreneur..I spent my savings and time trying to make a go of my bar. Believe me..it was well below minimum wage. :eusa_shhh:

When I first opened any of the businesses I started, if I had gotten minimum wage, it would have been an improvement. My minimum wage employees made more than I did.

Don't get so fast!

Quite a bit. Universities know that students have access to cheap loans and grants. And they are not especially price sensitive (although that's starting to change). So they can charge as much as they want knowing that students will simply take out more loans, to be repaid way down the road. Five years is an eternity to an 18yr old. This is why schools seem to compete on facilities. The last couple I've seen (I have college age and near college age kids) looked like resorts.
I know that it is common that folks believe that more easy money for that age group means more demand. It doesn't.

What has happened is the fucking Department of Education got their filthy hands involved in higher ed through the grant systems. The put out RFPs for univerisities to do studies on how to accept lower qualified students, how to accept students who took no entrance exams, etc.

So, more students.

So, more capacity needed.

So, more capital costs

So, charge it off on students.

And, now the Ed Dept has grants for how to retain these students who never should have been there in the first place. So, the universities have dumbed down the education they offer to retain these students who had zero business getting into school.

Once again, Ed Dept fucking up education, indirectly this time.

Anyway, that is also keeping student pops higher than they should be, meaning more building for capacity increases, meaning more tuition costs to pay for them.

Regardless, morons blame a party for "controlling education costs".

When I first opened any of the businesses I started, if I had gotten minimum wage, it would have been an improvement. My minimum wage employees made more than I did.

So did my bartenders.. :mad:

Moron.

Because Pub dupe morons don't know the answer, they're sure there is none. Pubs changed laws under BOOOSH to make crappe like the U. of Phoenix etc possible, they're half the unpaid student loans in five years time fcs. Pubs also privatized loans and withdrew aid for public colleges, doubling their cost in eight years. There are plenty of ways for gov't to control costs on private ones too. INDIRECTLY.

No, pubs don't control colleges or business. That's the GODDAMN PROBLEM, jackazzes.Free market w/o intelligent regulation is how we got the terrible old days of the 1890's, what Pubs call the Gilded Age in their foolish allegance to the greedy rich. Read something, Rush/Foxetcbots.

Forum List

Back