Governor Romney now wants to insource jobs to non-citizens:

You really can't possibly be this stupid... can you?

Oh, yes she can! :D

She also needs an education regarding our immigration policy that goes back many decades - a policy that has always opened its arms wide for the highly educated, skilled immigrant.

Acting as if this is a brand new policy created by Romney and then twisting it beyond belief only displays that ignorance for the world to see.

Of course what you wish I had said and what I actually penned are two completely different things. Why is it that most conservatives cannot tell the truth?

I question why the Governor wants to make it easier for companies to hire cheaper non-native "human capital" than native workers. He certainly didn't invent this idea but with the economy in such a state; one would think that the Governor would seek to employ Americans before making it easier for companies to insource off-shore talent at reduced prices.

Please do try to keep up.

She also needs an education regarding our immigration policy that goes back many decades - a policy that has always opened its arms wide for the highly educated, skilled immigrant.

Acting as if this is a brand new policy created by Romney and then twisting it beyond belief only displays that ignorance for the world to see.

Of course what you wish I had said and what I actually penned are two completely different things. Why is it that most conservatives cannot tell the truth?

I question why the Governor wants to make it easier for companies to hire cheaper non-native "human capital" than native workers. He certainly didn't invent this idea but with the economy in such a state; one would think that the Governor would seek to employ Americans before making it easier for companies to insource off-shore talent at reduced prices.

Again, why do you not agree with having highly educated and job creators coming into the USA?

Why is that a bad thing to you?

And, I have another question that you've dodged. Please answer it. What the hell were you talking about scientitists and visas?

Do try to look at what Romney said, not what you think he said. You quoted it in the OP.

A lot of that on shore talent has a demand that exceeds supply with Americans, especially in some of the sciences.

And, the brains USED to come here and stay here. Not so much, now.

Really???

Please do provide your link that shows those non-natives with advanced degrees in math, science, etc work for reduced prices. Do you really believe these non-natives with their advanced degrees are too stupid to know what the prevailing wages for their particular talentis in the US?

And please do show me where in Romney's plan he indicates that it's not educated immigrants he's looking for but only those who will work for less. I'm really waiting to see where you found that.

Then you might do some research [oops, sorry! you've shown no talent for knowing the basics of serious research - scratch that] You seem to believe we should inquire of scientists about visas rather than calling Immigration.

I'll just inform you that Congress passed those immigration laws [it hasn't been as "idea" for quite some time], not Romney.

It also might surprise you to know that this country, in spite of the current economy, still gives visas to those with desired talents when we find ourselves with a shortage.

You've given me entirely too much amusement tonite - nitey nite, little girl :)

Romney has a good plan. Smart people are more productive.

Obama's plan? Let the stupid people in- they'll vote Democrat.

Scientists tell us that visas are usually issued to non-citizens. Again, feel free to read comments prior to posting rebuttals. You'll appear to be a lot less idiotic.

Of course appearances are deceiving and we'll all know just how idiotic you actually are.

Ok, let's try this again...

FOREIGN BORN coming here, starting businesses. Yes, THEY are foreign born, no one is saying they are not.

HOWEVER, the companies they start here would create jobs here... and NOWHERE in what Romney says does it say those jobs created here (by companies started here by foreign born people) would automatically go to non-citizens.

Example: A foreign born man comes to NJ, opens a business building lawnmowers. He hires 30 people. WHERE do Romney's website comments indicate that those 30 people hired in NJ would be foreign born??? Answer is NOWHERE. Yes, the guy that STARTED the business in the example is foreign born, but NOWHERE is it indicated that the jobs created by that business would go only to non-citizens.

No but apparently you can.

Visas are not issued to citizens. Its as simple as that. Again, feel free to have an adult (preferably a non-conservative) explain the concept to you any old time now.

Thanks and have a good night.

The Visas, dumb ass, are for the people to come here and START BUSINESSES... NOT for people to come work at the businesses started here.

Foreign-born person gets visa... comes here.. starts business that creates jobs here. Those jobs will go to people already here. Could they be non-citizens with visas? Certainly. IS there anything in Romney's statements on his website that says the jobs created in those businesses WILL, or MUST go to non-citizens? No.

Get your head out of your ass.

Again, why do you not agree with having highly educated and job creators coming into the USA?

And, I have another question that you've dodged. Please answer it. What the hell were you talking about scientitists and visas?

Candycorn's problem is that he/she (I really don't know) is confusing JOB CREATORS with EMPLOYEES.

Romney's statements are directed towards getting JOB CREATORS to come here and start businesses that will CREATE JOBS. THOSE are the people that the comments about visas and such are directed to.

Romney is NOT talking about making it easier for non-citizens to come here and find jobs in factories, McDonald's, etc.

I honestly don't get how candy can possibly be this stupid as to not understand the distinction between getting JOB CREATORS to come to the US, vs. EMPLOYEES.

Candycorn's problem is that he/she (I really don't know) is confusing JOB CREATORS with EMPLOYEES.

Romney's statements are directed towards getting JOB CREATORS to come here and start businesses that will CREATE JOBS. THOSE are the people that the comments about visas and such are directed to.

Romney is NOT talking about making it easier for non-citizens to come here and find jobs in factories, McDonald's, etc.

I honestly don't get how candy can possibly be this stupid as to not understand the distinction between getting JOB CREATORS to come to the US, vs. EMPLOYEES.
Yes. And he is talking abut making it easier for the highly educated to come here.

Why anyone would present such an idiotic proposition that that is a bad thing is beyond me.

Seriously.

Retarded.

I think making it easier for well educated, well off foreigners to come here, start a business, and create jobs here is an excellent idea. Encouraging investment in this country by anyone, citizen or non-citizen, can only help the economy.

Ok, let's try this again...

FOREIGN BORN coming here, starting businesses. Yes, THEY are foreign born, no one is saying they are not.

HOWEVER, the companies they start here would create jobs here... and NOWHERE in what Romney says does it say those jobs created here (by companies started here by foreign born people) would automatically go to non-citizens.

Example: A foreign born man comes to NJ, opens a business building lawnmowers. He hires 30 people. WHERE do Romney's website comments indicate that those 30 people hired in NJ would be foreign born??? Answer is NOWHERE. Yes, the guy that STARTED the business in the example is foreign born, but NOWHERE is it indicated that the jobs created by that business would go only to non-citizens.

No but apparently you can.

Visas are not issued to citizens. Its as simple as that. Again, feel free to have an adult (preferably a non-conservative) explain the concept to you any old time now.

Thanks and have a good night.

The Visas, dumb ass, are for the people to come here and START BUSINESSES... NOT for people to come work at the businesses started here.

Foreign-born person gets visa... comes here.. starts business that creates jobs here. Those jobs will go to people already here. Could they be non-citizens with visas? Certainly. IS there anything in Romney's statements on his website that says the jobs created in those businesses WILL, or MUST go to non-citizens? No.

Get your head out of your ass.

Actually, that is precisely what it is saying unless, now, you're also imagining that there is going to be this discrimination built into the policy between those who want to start businesses and those who simply want a job. Under your imaginary plan, the Governor will issue a visa to someone who wants to start a business but deport that individual when the business fails.

Actually, that is precisely what it is saying unless, now, you're also imagining that there is going to be this discrimination built into the policy between those who want to start businesses and those who simply want a job.

Under your imaginary plan, the Governor will issue a visa to someone who wants to start a business but deport that individual when the business fails.

The visas are quite plainly for people who will start businesses here. If you can't comprehend that, then your are monumentally stupid.

I have no fucking clue where you got that second piece of nonsense, as I said no such thing. Neither did Romney. Your projecting out to the ridiculous... again.

This is from Governor Romney's website:

Attracting the Best and the Brightest​

To ensure that America continues to lead the world in innovation and economic dynamism, a Romney administration would press for an immigration policy designed to maximize America’s economic potential. The United States needs to attract and retain job creators from wherever they come. Foreign-born residents with advanced degrees start companies, create jobs, and drive innovation at an especially high rate. While lawful immigrants comprise about 8 percent of the population, immigrants start 16 percent of our top-performing, high-technology companies, hold the position of CEO or lead engineer in 25 percent of high-tech firms, and produce over 25 percent of all patent applications filed from the United States.

• Raise visa caps for highly skilled workers
  • Grant permanent residency to eligible graduates with advanced degrees in math, science, and engineering

---

While America is the destination for many of the world's best and brightest minds; making it easier for companies to hire these professionals on the cheap while ignoring native born citizens of equal or greater qualifications is an area where I disagree with the governor.

So, in other words you take issue with one of the basic principles of this nation? With the words on the Statue of Liberty?

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Why am I not surprised? :clap2: for showing your true colors!

To ensure that America continues to lead the world in innovation and economic dynamism, a Romney administration would press for an immigration policy designed to maximize America’s economic potential. The United States needs to attract and retain job creators from wherever they come. Foreign-born residents with advanced degrees start companies, create jobs, and drive innovation at an especially high rate. While lawful immigrants comprise about 8 percent of the population, immigrants start 16 percent of our top-performing, high-technology companies, hold the position of CEO or lead engineer in 25 percent of high-tech firms, and produce over 25 percent of all patent applications filed from the United States.

• Grant permanent residency to eligible graduates with advanced degrees in math, science, and engineering

---

While America is the destination for many of the world's best and brightest minds; making it easier for companies to hire these professionals on the cheap while ignoring native born citizens of equal or greater qualifications is an area where I disagree with the governor.

So, in other words you take issue with one of the basic principles of this nation? With the words on the Statue of Liberty?

We have plenty of the tired and poor here already; we shouldn't be importing anymore and incentivizing the hiring of non-native workers. Just my opinion and my true colors I suppose.

Actually, that is precisely what it is saying unless, now, you're also imagining that there is going to be this discrimination built into the policy between those who want to start businesses and those who simply want a job.

Under your imaginary plan, the Governor will issue a visa to someone who wants to start a business but deport that individual when the business fails.

The visas are quite plainly for people who will start businesses here. If you can't comprehend that, then your are monumentally stupid.

I have no fucking clue where you got that second piece of nonsense, as I said no such thing. Neither did Romney. Your projecting out to the ridiculous... again.

The failure rate for businesses is staggeringly high; if the visas are "quite plainly" for people who will start businesses (it down't say that by the way), then I guess a lawn mowing company would qualify...maybe a lemonade stand? If/when it goes belly up; they have visas and are competing with citizens for jobs then; right? I guess a loophole by any other name is not the same?

You are right about one thing;

You have no fucking clue.

The failure rate for businesses is staggeringly high; if the visas are "quite plainly" for people who will start businesses (it down't say that by the way), then I guess a lawn mowing company would qualify...maybe a lemonade stand? If/when it goes belly up; they have visas and are competing with citizens for jobs then; right? I guess a loophole by any other name is not the same?

You are right about one thing;

You have no fucking clue.

you can stretch out to the insane all you like. Doesnt make you right.

---

and Bush sadi he would be a compassionate conservative.

which incarnation of robmoney is this?

he has held postions all over the map.

Its means he will DO WHATEVER he wants once president and NO ONE knows what he will really do.

---

We have plenty of the tired and poor here already; we shouldn't be importing anymore and incentivizing the hiring of non-native workers. Just my opinion and my true colors I suppose.

Right. Keep those highly educated and entrpreneurial folks out of the fucking USA! We don't need any of that ilk here!

:thup:

What a fucking moron you are.

Forum List

Back