Governor Rick Scott Vetoes Funds For Rape Crisis Centers

It is justifiedc and met the criteria dumbass, the PEOPLE are the taxpayers not some separate entity. I am a taxpayer and have no problem with my money paying for rape crisis centers for rape victims, how the fack is that a waste of money?

Apparently you can't argue without resorting to shouting insults. That's a bit sad and really shows you as intellectually very weak.

This is only confirmed by the fact that you seem to fail to grasp that the government does not have unlimited means. It has to spend its money wisely. And when a particular task of the government is already funded and there is no suitable justification given for providing "additional" funding then it is right not to do so.

You can't argue without distorting facts, the money was already approved by the Florida legislature and Rick Scott VETOED the shat. They gave justification just because you keep failing to read it is not my damn problem.

why don't you send them your weekly paycheck you're so concerned..I'm sure they will thank you.

1."Governor Scott approved funding for many projects that have statewide impact and do not duplicate programs already funded by the state," Lane Wright, Scott's press secretary, told HuffPost.

2."This new funding of $1.5 million would have been duplicative, since, as a state, we already fund sexual violence programs.

3.There was no information suggesting any needs in this area weren’t already being met.

4.The state already provides about $6.5 million for rape prevention and sexual assault services.

Governor Rick Scott Vetoes Funds For Rape Crisis Centers During Sexual Assault Awareness Month

1."Governor Scott approved funding for many projects that have statewide impact and do not duplicate programs already funded by the state," Lane Wright, Scott's press secretary, told HuffPost.

2."This new funding of $1.5 million would have been duplicative, since, as a state, we already fund sexual violence programs.

3.There was no information suggesting any needs in this area weren’t already being met.

4.The state already provides about $6.5 million for rape prevention and sexual assault services.

Governor Rick Scott Vetoes Funds For Rape Crisis Centers During Sexual Assault Awareness Month

But..but...Huff n Puff [sniff]....whaaaaaaaaaahhh :(

Forum List

Back