Governor Palin said she is sick and tired of the Presidents Manufactured Crisis.

Does she even know how to spell Obama? Seriously, this woman should just go away. Whatever, she represents republicans perfectly by never having solutions only criticisms.

I think if you had read her statement, you'd know that.

Go Sarah. if you are getting under the lefties skin then you are doing a GREAT JOB.:clap2:

and she is right. every damn week it's ANOTHER CRISIS with administration that only "they" can fix. And that includes INCREASING THE SIZE and Control of the Federal Government. the lefties think their freedoms were being trampled on by Bush, but find not a damn thing wrong with what this commie administration is doing.

I for one will be laughing my ass off when they start complaining about all the NEW regulations that are going to IMPOSED on their lives and livelihoods. they most of all deserve it.:lol:

YOu do know we are laughing at her.

Question for ya, who do you think is paying for her speeches or her books? I will give you a hint, its righty's, not us.

And you do know that we laugh at you all the time. Doesn't stop you from posting and speaking your mind and it really shouldn't.

No, but then I never have.

I mean, seriously. It just sounds like the usual shit. Is she actually talking about something specific of just the week's facebook post.

I have never taken anything Palin said seriously.

But seriously I have no idea on this thread.

I know.

I mean it just seems like the same generic shit that she always says. What manufacutured controversy is she talking about?

Hello this is my first post. I was glad to see Sarah defend the bill today. Just for the record, she didn’t use the term ‘race-baiting’ but she certainly talked about pitting groups one against another.

This is what she said

“I’m sick and tired of Obama and the White House coming out with yet another new crisis that has to be fixed by government sticking it to the people and taking more of what we earn and produce. Instead of allowing our small businesses especially to keep what we earn… But see, to many in the White House including our own president, I don’t know when they’ve run a business. I don’t know when they’ve been a CEO where they had to look out for the bottom line and they had to make payroll and live within their own means with a budget. They’re from government. They’re community organizers. They’ve been spending other people’s money for so long that the free enterprise principles that all of us believe in, it’s all foreign to them.”

And ironically, last week, she was complaining that half of Americans paid NO federal income taxes.

She's daft.

She's right and 70% of Arizona agrees with this bill.

Link?

Seriously, a link to this number? Not fox, not drudge, but a real link?
Since I am new I can't post a link yet. Have to wait 14 more posts. How about this? I took off the links

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections2/election_2010/election_2010_senate_elections/arizona/70_of_arizona_voters_favor_new_state_measure_cracking_down_on_illegal_immigration]70%[/url] of Arizona Voters Favor New State Measure Cracking Down On Illegal Immigration - Rasmussen Reports[/url]

azcentral.com/members/Blog/PoliticalInsider/79056]azcentral.com[/url] blogs - Political Insider - PoliticalInsider - New poll finds strong support for immigration bill[/url]

Here is a hint newby, when I say link us to something credible, do not use Rassmussen. Fucking newby's are funny though.

I live here and I can tell you 70% of us do not like this. Do a little reading of local stuff here and come back with your tail between your legs.

By the way, a convention already said they arent coming here. Truckers are already not coming here (the independants), Jeb Bush and McCains daughter said they dont even like it. lol

He everyone, this newby used a rassmussen poll! LOL :lol:

well now. the Zona shows the "typical" leftie welcoming mat for anyone they don't agree with.

telling others what they can and can use because, they say so.

Just like a Fascist liberal that they are.:lol:

Forum List

Back