Governor of Louisiana Declares State of Emergency as State’s Coastline Disappears

There is no such thing as climate change that's any different from the changing climate over the millenia. This is coastal erosion no different from any other natural coastal erosion.

It's gonna be fun watching you willfully ignorant morons change your tune when it's drumpfs golf resort that's taking on water.

Anybody wanna bet the idiot RWNJs will agree wth the pussy grabber that the tax payers should foot the bill?

I can smell it coming.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Governor of Louisiana Declares State of Emergency as State’s Coastline Disappears
Getty
In Brief

The Governor of Louisiana declared a state of emergency on April 18 based on the continuous, rapid erosion of the state's coastline. The Louisiana coast is the eye of a perfect storm for land loss caused by multiple factors, including climate change.
Losing Ground

Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards declared a state of emergency on April 18 based on the continuous, rapid erosion of the state’s coastline. The goal of the declaration is to hasten the federal permitting process in order to get coastal restoration projects started and bring nationwide attention to the issue.

“Decades of saltwater intrusion, subsidence and rising sea levels have made the Louisiana coast the nation’s most rapidly deteriorating shoreline,” WWNO’s Travis Lux told the NPR Newscast unit. “It loses the equivalent of one football field of land every hour.”

Governor of Louisiana Declares State of Emergency as State's Coastline Disappears

I feel kind of bad for Louisiana as the state is quite frankly fucked.

I'm waiting, a Republican in Congress will show up with a jar of sand and say "see, plenty of sand on the beaches. It's a hoax".

And @MarionMorrison will suggest more be dredged from the ocean floor.

I still say the cheeto will change his tune when his golf resort gets soggy.

[emoji847]

Lets not forget that the OP stated a few years ago that Miami would be 10 feet under water by now....:ack-1:.....and a handful of the alarmist knuckleheads agree'd with him.( some USMB regulars in this forum )

C'mon..........who is going to take this shit seriously? Think about it.........these people are fucking weird. They go to a zoo to see the salamander exhibit.........and told us in 2006 that by now there would be no more snow!!:deal:

You always make up your own facts.

Er, uh, I mean "alternative facts".

Links to those posts?

[emoji780]

There is no such thing as climate change that's any different from the changing climate over the millenia. This is coastal erosion no different from any other natural coastal erosion.

It's gonna be fun watching you willfully ignorant morons change your tune when it's drumpfs golf resort that's taking on water.

Anybody wanna bet the idiot RWNJs will agree wth the pussy grabber that the tax payers should foot the bill?

I can smell it coming.

[emoji57]

nobody cares about the golfing s0n..........happens with any new president. The losers start with the golfing stoopidity...........:bye1:

Forum List

Back