Governor Kasich Explains How He Did It – Ohio Credit Rating Was Just Upgraded By S&P

Soo, on this thread we have Kasich getting credit for what the previous governor had done and Palin getting credit for upgrading Alaska's credit rating and she did it in part from raising taxes!!!!!
Hmmm :eusa_hand:!

No, we're giving Kasich and Palin credit for cleaning up the messes left by their predecessors.

Do try and keep up.

Governor Kasich Explains How He Did It – Ohio Credit Rating Was Just Upgraded By S&P (Video)

t/p Gateway

Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) explains how Ohio turned its greatest fiscal shortfall into a structurally balanced budget, all while cutting taxes for every Ohioan. S&P recently upgraded Ohio’s credit rating.

‪Gov. Kasich: How we did it‬‏ - YouTube

Kasich, you POS!!!!! how dare you interfere in the flame out of the nanny state!!! I bet you got a tea bag in your closet!:lol:

;)

Mitch Daniels in Indiana probably has one in his closet also. LOL

Soo, on this thread we have Kasich getting credit for what the previous governor had done and Palin getting credit for upgrading Alaska's credit rating and she did it in part from raising taxes!!!!!
Hmmm :eusa_hand:!

No, we're giving Kasich and Palin credit for cleaning up the messes left by their predecessors.

Do try and keep up.

They've done a much better job that Barry has.

Hell. The car is buried up to the doors in that damned ditch.

No sign of it ever coming out.

Yea as usual the corrupt Liberal MSM has been relentless in their attacks on Republican Governors,but they really are making fantastic positive changes in the States they Govern. Kasich is turning things around in Ohio and that really does piss the Left/MSM off Big-Time. He is cleaning up an awful Democrat mess just like Christie is doing in New Jersey. It's just too bad our MSM is so biased & corrupt. Kasich deserves a lot more credit than he is getting.

Last edited:
Not bad for a "Racist Terrorist" huh? WTG Governor Kasich! Looks like we need more Racist Terrorists just like him. ;)

So a republican state was upgraded from a previous downgrade?
good for them, but they should not have let it go down in the first place.

I am glad they fixed what they did wrong in the first place.

Unfortunately, sometimes the people forget themselves and vote Democrat

Ah, the rose-tinted eyeglasses!
I never said Karish didn't help the situation and the fiscal budgets going forward certainly helped. But, it's also clear that Strickland had done his part according to the S&P.
Also, I thought raising taxes was a huge no-no to not only our conservative posters but also Sarah Palin, yet Palin did raise taxes and the conservatives are going along with that fact.

Forum List

Back