Governor-elect's message for Obama

Some body is gonna have to push this admin on all issues, it appears they're not gonna do it their self

Yes, I guess the fact that there's only 24 hours a day should be ignored now that Obama is president and everyone wants INSTANT results on all issues dear to their hearts.

But wait.

Obama to beef up Mexico border policy - CNN

Strange that obama finds time to have party's and meet with sport stars anbd take vactions. Yep he's p[laying his fingers to the bone.:cuckoo:

Some body is gonna have to push this admin on all issues, it appears they're not gonna do it their self

Yes, I guess the fact that there's only 24 hours a day should be ignored now that Obama is president and everyone wants INSTANT results on all issues dear to their hearts.

But wait.

Strange that obama finds time to have party's and meet with sport stars anbd take vactions. Yep he's p[laying his fingers to the bone.:cuckoo:

Yes, 'tis true that you assholes believe he should be the first president in history to never sleep, never travel, never have weekends off, never play golf <gasp>, never have a family life.

Fucking moron...

But wait.

Yes, 'tis true that you assholes believe he should be the first president in history to never sleep, never travel, never have weekends off, never play golf <gasp>, never have a family life.

Fucking moron...

MeltDown MUCH? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But wait.

Fucking moron...
Oh, you mean like you guys were about Bush?

Fucking moron...

MeltDown MUCH? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only when I read shit posted by the likes of that redneck illiterate. And then there's you, of course.

Fucking moron...

Oh my, did I ever complain about Bush's travel plans? His weekends or vacations?

It comes from PBS.

:eek: That commie station?
Have I ever called them a commie station?

Your hypocrisy is worse than your lack of comprehension.

The plan commits $700 million to bolster Mexican law enforcement and crime prevention efforts. The funds will provide, among other things, five new helicopters to increase mobility for the Mexican army and air force as well as new surveillance aircraft for the Mexican navy.

wow its a good thing we're so rich

Now you're complaining? Shit...damned if he does; damned if he doesn't.

Oops. You left this part out:
The new federal plan, developed by the departments of Justice and Homeland Security, calls for doubling the number of border security task force teams and moving a significant number of other federal agents, equipment and resources to the border. It also involves greater intelligence sharing aimed at cracking down on the flow of money and weapons into Mexico that helps fuel the drug trade, senior administration officials said.

Why not used it all in america, do we have to pay the Mexican Gov. to allow us to keep out illegals.

Fucking moron...

Oh my, did I ever complain about Bush's travel plans? His weekends or vacations?

:eek: That commie station?
Have I ever called them a commie station?

Your hypocrisy is worse than your lack of comprehension.
Are you "you guys"?

Might want to check into that comprehension stuff.

Then why respond to me?

Because this is a fucking message board, a forum. I don't have to be talking to YOU, idiot.
Meltdown much? :lol:

I do tend to have meltdowns when any thread becomes a civil, intelligent, adult debate, and you pop up with your snarky remarks and never, ever contribute anything of substance. Actually, I just left one like that and there you were, everywhere, offering nothing but insults. Everyone, including me, just ignored you however. So I'll now do the same here. You might try sticking to the Flame Zone to get that attention you crave.

In case you haven't noticed, we have thrown money at "border security" hand over fist, and just as in the "war on drugs", we have failed miserably. Why not give some money to the folks on the other side of the border and see if they can breed success where we have failed?

The Mexican government is incredibly corrupt. It's foolish to give them funding for anything.

We can secure the border easily by bringing our soldiers home from all over the world where they don't need to be and putting them on our border.

Because this is a fucking message board, a forum. I don't have to be talking to YOU, idiot.
Meltdown much? :lol:

I do tend to have meltdowns when any thread becomes a civil, intelligent, adult debate, and you pop up with your snarky remarks and never, ever contribute anything of substance. Actually, I just left one like that and there you were, everywhere, offering nothing but insults. Everyone, including me, just ignored you however. So I'll now do the same here. You might try sticking to the Flame Zone to get that attention you crave.
So, the moral of the story is you want the freedom to say whatever you want and not face any consequences for it. :clap2:

From the article:

She also spoke out against the New Mexico law that allows illegal immigrants to receive driver's licenses and then have the ability to travel throughout the country.

"My focus has been on removing the driver's licenses and revoking those that have already been issued," Martinez said.

I smell ACLU intrusion...

Forum List

Back