Governor Douche Bag of Illinois Latest Liberal Agenda Push - Ban the Death Penalty

All the people who want the death penalty abolished will have a completely different view on it if someone rapes and murders their family, than they will want to burn that man at the stake.

Try telling that to the Kennedy family and Coretta Scott King.

There are exceptions to every rule but that is not the norm.

What makes you think that's not the norm? Do you have a laundry list of people who changed their minds about the death penalty based on their personal experience?

Or perhaps you are assuming that others will think like you?

Try telling that to the Kennedy family and Coretta Scott King.

What makes you think that's not the norm? Do you have a laundry list of people who changed their minds about the death penalty based on their personal experience?

Most people who have someone in their family raped and murdered isn't likely to just be ok with the person who did it going on with their life, if you don't believe me look it up yourself.

Most people who have someone in their family raped and murdered isn't likely to just be ok with the person who did it going on with their life, if you don't believe me look it up yourself.

So you have no laundry list of people? it's just your gut feeling that such experiences make people who oppose the DP suddenly favor it?

For reference, you can add me to the list with Kennedys and Kings.

So you have no laundry list of people? it's just your gut feeling that such experiences make people who oppose the DP suddenly favor it?

You don't have anything either, ok you and the Kennedys and the Kings? so what? nothing you said is anymore valid than what I said.

You don't have anything either, ok you and the Kennedys and the Kings? so what? nothing you said is anymore valid than what I said.

he disproved your statement, move on from it, you are just making yourself look foolish

:lol::lol:

he disproved your statement, move on from it, you are just making yourself look foolish

He didn't "disprove" a fucking thing. The only one looking like an idiot here is your slutty ass following me from thread to thread slurping on my cock.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All I'm saying is that this statement:

All the people who want the death penalty abolished will have a completely different view on it if someone rapes and murders their family, than they will want to burn that man at the stake.

Is simply not true, and I provided examples to the contrary. I suspect the statement is based on your belief that YOU would change your mind if you opposed the death penalty and therefore everyone else should/would.

But in reality, that's not the case. People who oppose the death penalty before having a love one violently taken from them often oppose the death penalty after as well.

Is simply not true, and I provided examples to the contrary. I suspect the statement is based on your belief that YOU would change your mind if you opposed the death penalty and therefore everyone else should/would.

But in reality, that's not the case. People who oppose the death penalty before having a love one violently taken from them often oppose the death penalty after as well.

You provided a few examples, like I said there are exceptions to every rule. If most people in this country were as forgiving as you say, the death penalty would have been removed years ago.

You provided a few examples, like I said there are exceptions to every rule. If most people in this country were as forgiving as you say, the death penalty would have been removed years ago.

For me at least, it is honestly not related to forgiveness at all. I can hate a bastard motherfucking son of a bitch with every ounce of my being but that doesn't mean I want to grant the state the right to kill him.

To the broader point, I've provided examples that demonstrate why your claim was incorrect. Having a hunch that people who used to oppose the death penalty probably support it after a family member is murdered isn't exactly proof of something I can dispute - you'd first need evidence beyond a hunch.

Last edited:

rachelBook.gif

Forum List

Back