Governor Douche Bag of Illinois Latest Liberal Agenda Push - Ban the Death Penalty

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Governor Douche Bag won this liberal state by less than 1%! Yet me makes it like he won by a LARGE margin! He first REFUSES to cut spending and instead did a ginormous income tax increase (to 5% on the middle and lower class and a 2% increase on small business many who have already left the state) and raised our corporate tax to the highest in the country!

Now he does the dumb of the dumb liberal agenda items and gets rid of the death penalty! Yes Illinois had trouble in the past with SOME innocent men getting executed. HOWEVER, since the moritorum was put on with death penalty cases, there have been reforms. Such as a higher degree of proof to sentence the death penalty and DNA evidence must be provide and CONCLUSIVE in order to carry out the death penalty. The margin of error has been reduced to such a low level that it is as close to perfect as you can come!

Yet douche bag liberal gangster that run the state, just say get rid of it. It will save money? Que? You know what makes death penalty cases expensive. Trying the cases and then trying the appeals. A criminal on the hook for natural life will still get his expensive case tried and still have his appeal cases.

But now we can't execute the worst of the worst killers. Jeffery Dahmer for example! Why keep a monster like that alive? Only a liberal would give a fuck about that animal!

Quinn signs death penalty ban, clears Death Row - redeye.chicagotribune.com

NONE OF THESE MEN ARE INNOCENT, SO DON'T ACT LIKE THEY ARE OR MIGHT BE!!! DNA EVIDENCE WITH CONCLUSIVE RESULTS IS NEEDED BY THE ILLINOIS REFORMS TO PUT ANY OF THEM ON DEATH ROW!!! THESE MEN DESERVE TO BURN IN HELL AND DO NOT DESERVE MERCY OR A COMMUTED SENTENCE!!!

Photos: The 15 inmates of Death Row and when they were sent there - PhotoGallery - Chicago Sun-Times

■ Anthony Mertz, for the 2001 rape, murder and mutilation of an Eastern Illinois University student in Coles County. Feb. 27, 2003

■ Teodoro Baez, for killing two people and dismembering their bodies with a samurai sword after a 1999 drug dispute in Cook County. March 9, 2004

■ Ricardo Harris, for the 1999 murders of two employees and the wounding of two others during the robbery of an Oak Lawn liquor store. March 15, 2004

■ Cecil Sutherland, for the 1987 sexual assault and murder of a 10-year-old girl in Jefferson County. June 14, 2004

■ Andrew Urdiales, for the 1996 murder of a 21-year-old Hammond, Ind., woman in Livingston County. May 24, 2004

■ Joseph Bannister, for shooting and wounding his former girlfriend and killing her sister in 2000 in Cook County. July 6, 2005

■ Paul Runge, for raping and murdering a Chicago woman and her 10-year-old daughter and setting them on fire in 1997. June 5, 2006

■ Dion Banks, for the 2001 murder of a woman in during a carjacking at the Ford City Mall. Banks previously had been sentenced to 25 years in prison for a 1985 murder. September 2006

■ Daniel Ramsey, for the 1996 rape and murder of one girl, shooting death of another girl and wounding of three other people in Hancock County. May 23, 2007.

■ Rodney Adkins, for the 2003 murder of an Oak Park woman during a home invasion and burglary. Aug. 7, 2007.

■ Eric Hanson, for the 2005 quadruple murders of his parents, sister and brother-in-law in their homes in Naperville and Aurora. Feb. 27, 2008

■ Gary Pate, for the 2006 murders of his wife and stepdaughter in White County. March 21, 2008

■ David A. Damm, for the October 2006 murder of a 13-year-old Iowa girl he had been sexually abusing in Jo Daviess County. Oct. 15, 2008

■ Brian Dugan, for the 1983 rape and murder of 10-year-old Jeanine Nicarico, abducted from her Naperville home. Dec. 16, 2009

■ Edward Tenney, for the 1992 murder of an Aurora resident during a robbery that netted $6. March 9, 2010

FUCK YOU GOVERNOR QUINN!!!

Last edited:
i read this earlier....i dont think its a liberal thing there ghook....the death penalty in the us...is a difficult subject....i oppose how its applied in this country....but these are the lowest of the low....try to figure out an answer to all of it....i am still a big believer in super max jails where they just have no human contact

So what?

Bush won the 2000 election with less of the popular vote than Gore, and he ruled as he saw fit.

Good for the governor for banning the death penalty. At least 13 death row inmates in Illinois were later exonerated, some based on DNA evidence that was not present at the initial trial.

Illinois' Exonerated Death Row Inmates

There is nothing more Big Government than the Death Penalty. The government should not be in the business of murdering people, especially when some of those people are innocent.

i read this earlier....i dont think its a liberal thing there ghook....the death penalty in the us...is a difficult subject....i oppose how its applied in this country....but these are the lowest of the low....try to figure out an answer to all of it....i am still a big believer in super max jails where they just have no human contact

The death penalty was initially suspended in Illinois by a Republican governor.

All the people who want the death penalty abolished will have a completely different view on it if someone rapes and murders their family, than they will want to burn that man at the stake.

All the people who want the death penalty would have a completely different view if someone in their family were wrongly convicted of a capital offense and put to death.

Why are conservatives, who say that the government is incompetent, put their absolute complete faith in the government to always and every time get it right in the judiciary?

All the people who want the death penalty abolished will have a completely different view on it if someone rapes and murders their family, than they will want to burn that man at the stake.

I remember the Paul Runge one. I cried my eyes out when I heard about the story. The animal beat them terrorized them, raped the mother in front of the daughter, raped the 10 year old daughter in front of the mother. Then he tossed gasoline on them and BURNED THEM ALIVE! I still get strong feelings recalling that story and I get flashbacks of the news story I heard over a decade ago. How can anyone argue that he deserves to continue breathing?

Bones, you have to understand the reforms that IL has undertaken after Gov Ryan put on the moritorum. The evidence that was getting innocent men off of death row (DNA Testing) is a REQUIREMENT with conclusive result in order for them to be on death row!!!

Look at the animals on IL death row, they deserve to be there!

And YES this is a liberal think. Look at who voted for it. The most liberal end of the IL general assembly. Look who signed it into law, the WORST and most liberal Govenor IL has ever had.

This is very much a liberal thing!

Why are conservatives, who say that the government is incompetent, put their absolute complete faith in the government to always and every time get it right in the judiciary?
$64,000 question.

Ghook...one person wrongly killed by the government is not a "near perfect record." It is a travesty.

One innocent person sentence to natural life is a TRAVESTY, let's just get rid of the entire system. No more jail, how does that sound libtard!

The innocent people that were executed over 20 years ago (about the time the moritorum was enacted, were put to death without a DNA test. Now ALL DEATH ROW INMATES require CONCLUSIVE DNA testing to be on death row!

Bring back Blago

You know what, at least Blago REFUSED to raise income taxes or the corporate tax. He refused to get rid of the death penalty. Blago was a bad governor and corrupt as hell, but he was 100 fold better than Quinn!!!

All the people who want the death penalty would have a completely different view if someone in their family were wrongly convicted of a capital offense and put to death.

Thats a good point I think it works both ways.

$64,000 question.

Ghook...one person wrongly killed by the government is not a "near perfect record." It is a travesty.

One innocent person sentence to natural life is a TRAVESTY, let's just get rid of the entire system. No more jail, how does that sound libtard!

The innocent people that were executed over 20 years ago (about the time the moritorum was enacted, were put to death without a DNA test. Now ALL DEATH ROW INMATES require CONCLUSIVE DNA testing to be on death row!
:lol: What an overly emotional dork you are...where did I say get rid of the entire system?

You love big government...what a phony you are.

I remember the Paul Runge one. I cried my eyes out when I heard about the story. The animal beat them terrorized them, raped the mother in front of the daughter, raped the 10 year old daughter in front of the mother. Then he tossed gasoline on them and BURNED THEM ALIVE! I still get strong feelings recalling that story and I get flashbacks of the news story I heard over a decade ago. How can anyone argue that he deserves to continue breathing?

They don't deserve to, one thing the Muslims got right, in Saudi Arabia if someone pulls this kind of shit he would be executed out right.

Thats a good point I think it works both ways.

If someone killed someone I loved, not only would I want to kill the murderer, I would want to do so in a slow and painful manner.

But I don't think my emotional state of rage is a good foundation upon which to base the law.

So what?

Bush won the 2000 election with less of the popular vote than Gore, and he ruled as he saw fit.
Wow did I bring Bush up! :confused: Well since you did. He spent like a liberal democrat, so yes he didn't rule from the right, as Gov Douche bag is ruling from the FAR LEFT!

Good for the governor for banning the death penalty. At least 13 death row inmates in Illinois were later exonerated, some based on DNA evidence that was not present at the initial trial.

Illinois' Exonerated Death Row Inmates
True, but that was why the moritorum was put in place! But you are wrong on one item, all the death row inmates that were exonerated, were exonerated by DNA evidence. They reformed the IL system. To be on death row there must be CONCLUSIVE DNA evidence!

So you're not arguing for innocent men, you are arguing to save the lives of brutal murders and many times child rapist. Men who would rape you're children and wife infront of you and then put a bullet in each one of your heads and think nothing about it! That is who you are arguing for and trying to protect!

There is nothing more Big Government than the Death Penalty. The government should not be in the business of murdering people, especially when some of those people are innocent.
LOL, nice try. Why not get rid of those "Big Government" court houses and judges. How do those "big government" judges have the right to take away a US citizens god given right to freedom? :cuckoo:

So you're not arguing for innocent men, you are arguing to save the lives of brutal murders and many times child rapist. Men who would rape you're children and wife infront of you and then put a bullet in each one of your heads and think nothing about it! That is who you are arguing for and trying to protect!
What an unbelievably fucking retarded thing to say.

Negged.

New Topics

Forum List

Back