Governor Crist Leads Rubio In Florida

Well, that's just Reuters... RCP has a bit of a swing with each...

In essence you're asking the Democratics to ignore their party selection process and get behind the man who was so recently a Republican just to keep the conservative out... I doubt they'd go for that...

I'm not asking the Dems anything. I'm simply saying if they were wanting some sort of victory instead of none at all.

Well, that's just Reuters... RCP has a bit of a swing with each...

In essence you're asking the Democratics to ignore their party selection process and get behind the man who was so recently a Republican just to keep the conservative out... I doubt they'd go for that...

I'm not asking the Dems anything. I'm simply saying if they were wanting some sort of victory instead of none at all.

I don't think you an convince the Dems to ignore their party for a recent Republican...

They didn't go for it in PA either....

I don't think you an convince the Dems to ignore their party for a recent Republican...

They didn't go for it in PA either....

Probably not. We have actually the mirror opposite going on here in RI. Democrat and Independent neck and neck, while the Republican is getting at most about 18% for the Governor's race.

Former Republican Charlie Crist is leading Tea Hater Marko Rubio in Florida. Crist was forced out of the Repuglican Party and is running as an Independent.

Yet another Tea Hadist being left in the dust.

Makes me warm all over.

PALIN SUCKS...

Another Tea Bagger victory....oh wait....

What will be very interesting is after Mr. Crist wins and goes to the U.S. Senate. Who will he caucas with?

The Repuglicant's booted him out of the party in Florida because Marko Rudio became their fair-haired Tea Hadist. Lying Lieberman will want to his Chairmanship, which means he will continue sit with the Dems, and along with Bernie Sanders, would give the Dems Three (03) more votes.

Rubio's problems continue to grow, the Tea Haters one chance for a seat from Florida are dying as we watch.

I fracking lovin' it.

Former Republican Charlie Crist is leading Tea Hater Marko Rubio in Florida. Crist was forced out of the Repuglican Party and is running as an Independent.

Makes me warm all over.

PALIN SUCKS...

Does it give you a tingling in your scrotum and taint?

Makes me warm all over.

PALIN SUCKS...

Another Tea Bagger victory....oh wait....

What will be very interesting is after Mr. Crist wins and goes to the U.S. Senate. Who will he caucas with?

The Repuglicant's booted him out of the party in Florida because Marko Rudio became their fair-haired Tea Hadist. Lying Lieberman will want to his Chairmanship, which means he will continue sit with the Dems, and along with Bernie Sanders, would give the Dems Three (03) more votes.

Rubio's problems continue to grow, the Tea Haters one chance for a seat from Florida are dying as we watch.

I fracking lovin' it.

youse will have an "Independent" liar and a thief, I hopes he causuces with da losers known as DemonRats. and why do you keep lying that the Republicans "booted" him out? he chose to go cause we like Rubio better. and nothing that asshole crist has done improves our impression of him, you gets yourself a liar and a thief,, enjoy.

Rasmussen is the only pollster who has had Rubio up since March, and if you throw out the CC at the high end and Rasmussen at the low end, you still end up at about a 5% lead for Crist.

I don't know why anyone would be surprised. Florida is a centrist state, Crist is a centrist, Crist has a 53% approval rating as governor.

It's hardly a shocker that he would be leading.

Wasn't Rasmussen the one that had Rand Paul up by almost 20 points at one point while everyone else had it near a dead heat? Then all of a sudden Rand lost like 13+ points between two polls done by them.

I do recall posting a thread about that..

FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: Paulapollooza

It's waaaaaaay too early to be dismissing Rubio.

Rubio still has a massive advantage having thr Republican mahinery behind him.
Good point.

But Christ can smack him around about wanting to drill off the coast of Florida.

Only diehard Republicans support that.

Good point.

But Christ can smack him around about wanting to drill off the coast of Florida.

Funny you bring that up:
Son of Specter - WSJ.com
Probably the majoirty of people support drilling, recognizing that increasing American dependence on imports and destroying jobs is not helpful to this country.

Good point.

I doubt Christ will smack Rubio around. I imagine Rubio to be a devout Catholic.

Good point.

How do you get around these days? You walk? ride a bike? what?

New Topics

Forum List

Back