Government Workers Rally Against Civil Rights

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Last week, the nation saw a rash of rally's in large cities as SEIU and other large Public Employee Unions mobilized government workers against civil rights.

Supporters Rally for Gun Control in the U.S. - WSJ.com

The well funded Unions use paid protesters, just as they do in picket lines, when the stage demonstrations demanding that civil rights be revoked. Proponents of civil rights cannot match the efforts of government stooges because they are private citizens.

Where The Coalition of Municipal and State Workers paid the expenses of those seeking an end to the Bill of Rights, a proponent of basic liberty will have to pay their own airfare, lodging, and meals, along with losing wages.

This puts the government unions at a decided advantage as they seek to end individual liberty.

While the government unions fielded 10,000 paid hacks to create the impression that America is opposed to civil rights. The reality though is that those supporting civil rights dwarf the government hacks who pack these anti-civil rights rallies.

{COSTA MESA, Calif. (KTLA) — Crowds lined up outside the Orange County Fair & Events Center for the second day in a row Sunday for the Crossroads of the West Gun Show.

Organizers said they expected a record two-day total of some 25,000 visitors to the gun show.}

Records Crowds at Costa Mesa Gun Show | KTLA 5

An impromptu crowd is 2.5 times the staged protest.

Those who support rights must be VOCAL and VISIBLE.

No they didn't.

Those who don't smoke crack did.

DC_march_160096878_620x350.jpg

Government workers were out in force demanding an end to civil rights.

No they didn't.

You DO understand that we already happily accept gun control as a matter of fact, right? I mean, most of us agree that bazookas and RPG's should be generally off-limits to ordinary citizens. The discussion is actually just one of degrees.

You DO understand that we already happily accept gun control as a matter of fact, right? I mean, most of us agree that bazookas and RPG's should be generally off-limits to ordinary citizens. The discussion is actually just one of degrees.

I understand that you of the left happily seek to revoke civil rights from the average American. And the push now is to outlaw .22 rifles, not bazookas. You've attempted to create a straw man to shift focus from the assault on liberty being waged by the public employees.

Look, I know you enjoy equating slight restrictions on the second amendment to the end of civil rights, but the rest of the world still thinks that's contrived. :eusa_shhh:

Look, I know you enjoy equating slight restrictions on the second amendment to the end of civil rights, but the rest of the world still thinks that's contrived. :eusa_shhh:

I oppose any and all restrictions and revocations of civil rights. Obama seeks the revocation of freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of self-defense. The Bill of Rights is not the "Bill of vague suggestions" as you of the left suppose.

I oppose any and all restrictions and revocations of civil rights. Obama seeks the revocation of freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of self-defense. The Bill of Rights is not the "Bill of vague suggestions" as you of the left suppose.

How in the fuck is Obama trying to "revoke the freedom of religion?" You must be on drugs.

No they didn't.

I do not agree. I mean we CAN own them, so why not?

I do not agree. I mean we CAN own them, so why not?

I have a feeling you're one of those on the fringe.

A few things:

1. Separation of church and state is not a restriction on the freedom of religion.
2. The president doesn't want to eliminate the second amendment.
3. I actually haven't heard about restrictions he's putting on freedom of speech. Feel free to show me one.

How in the fuck is Obama trying to "revoke the freedom of religion?" You must be on drugs.

There is a reason that you're a leftist.

It's because you're stupid.

{Numerous mandates in the Obamacare law violate the tenets of America’s major religions. For example, mandates forcing abortion, sterilization and birth-control coverage are in direct contradiction of the strict moral teaching of the Catholic Church, which is the largest religion in the United States with nearly a quarter of the population in its ranks.

Catholic bishops have taken an unusually strong stance this election year. Across the Potomac in the Arlington Diocese on Sunday, Bishop Paul S. Loverde ordered that a letter be read from the pulpit in all of his parishes reminding Catholics of the moral imperative to vote against abortion and in defense of religious liberty. “The party platforms and political advertisements we see and hear each day confirm that the lives of the unborn, the weakest and most innocent amongst us, are still squarely in the public debate, and our votes do have consequences with respect to this ‘unspeakable crime,’ both here at home and in nations abroad,” His Excellency instructed his flock. “If we do not defend life at its beginning at conception, then there is no life for us to develop and protect thereafter. It is the first right.”}
DECKER: Obama: Snuffing out religious freedom - Washington Times

A few things:

1. Separation of church and state is not a restriction on the freedom of religion.

Mandating by federal law or edict that religious institutions provide abortion and/or contraception is absolutely an attack on freedom of religion and a violation of the 1st amendment.

2. The president doesn't want to eliminate the second amendment.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

And the check is in the mail.

3. I actually haven't heard about restrictions he's putting on freedom of speech. Feel free to show me one.

You haven't "heard" because ThinkProgress, MSNBC, and Common Dreams don't report news that might call into question ideals of the party.

{

“t is the obligation of all leaders, in all countries, to speak out forcefully against violence and extremism. It is time to marginalize those who -- even when not directly resorting to violence -- use hatred … as a central organizing principle of politics,” Obama said.

Later in his speech, Obama offered an example of those whose opinions should be marginalized: “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated...”}

The Obama Doctrine? Censuring Free Speech

Obama's coverup of Benghazi has been a brutal and violent assault on freedom of speech.

He may be your god, but he's still a fucking thug.

Forum List

Back