Government Workers Gone Wild...

Nice try, asswipe.

I said these organizations only hire people based on being a non-white male. White males only get into these cushy Federal jobs if they are a Vet or some insider hire, but if competing against a couple minorities....it's game over.

The leaders at top want to see a Rainbow office, even if that means lack of productivity and stupid shit like this. It's hard to fire them and they know it.

This is an example of Obama's people in action where they got put in charge of large organizations based on being some minority (a woman in this case) or some big donor to his political campaign. Then these idiots try to act like leaders by wasting taxpayer money to make sure their lemmings follow and like them.

Of course, in the video you notice a bunch of non-white males which is typical of these backdoor cushy Govt jobs where filling in the right box on the application gets you hired, not actually being smart and doing a good job. These are just like the lazy ass Post Office workers you see staring at you from their break when you stand in line, you can't fire them since they will go to the EEO.

Ohhhhhh wowwwwwwwwww.

You got the "black people are lazy" angle down to a science.

Why should it ever be easy to fire someone.

I usually have found that unproductive workers are usually the result of poor leadership.

Nice try, asswipe.

I said these organizations only hire people based on being a non-white male. White males only get into these cushy Federal jobs if they are a Vet or some insider hire, but if competing against a couple minorities....it's game over.

The leaders at top want to see a Rainbow office, even if that means lack of productivity and stupid shit like this. It's hard to fire them and they know it.

This is an example of Obama's people in action where they got put in charge of large organizations based on being some minority (a woman in this case) or some big donor to his political campaign. Then these idiots try to act like leaders by wasting taxpayer money to make sure their lemmings follow and like them.

Of course, in the video you notice a bunch of non-white males which is typical of these backdoor cushy Govt jobs where filling in the right box on the application gets you hired, not actually being smart and doing a good job. These are just like the lazy ass Post Office workers you see staring at you from their break when you stand in line, you can't fire them since they will go to the EEO.

Ohhhhhh wowwwwwwwwww.

The upcoming great grand depression and extreme starvation and widespread chaos and mayhem and world war 3 brought on by the collapse of this worldwide Ponzi fiat economy will put this kind of stuff on hold for a while, if not longer. You might even have the opportunity to recoup some of your losses resulting from having had to pay for these abuses . . . if you know what I mean. :badgrin:

1) Why are they even holding a conference? Ever heard of holding VTCs or a conference in house?

2) Why did the workers make sure they followed the "Govt" rate for the hotel rooms, but (wink, wink) made it up to the hotel RESORT by overspending on food and gifts.

It is a scam on the taxpayer by people that are enjoying having a good paying job in this recession with the feeling they are owed something like a "Vegas" trip on the taxpayer dime.

Obamination's people that were put in charge of the GSA set a tone of doing this bullshit and now they're trying to cover it up. Meanwhile they're telling the DoD to quit buying weapon systems and to lay off thousands of troops to pay for this shit and Obamacare, etc.

Still waiting for someone to tell me how many people attended this conference, what its purpose was and how long it lasted for before we decide is 820K was really "Lavish" or not.

1) Why are they even holding a conference? Ever heard of holding VTCs or a conference in house?

2) Why did the workers make sure they followed the "Govt" rate for the hotel rooms, but (wink, wink) made it up to the hotel RESORT by overspending on food and gifts.

It is a scam on the taxpayer by people that are enjoying having a good paying job in this recession with the feeling they are owed something like a "Vegas" trip on the taxpayer dime.

Obamination's people that were put in charge of the GSA set a tone of doing this bullshit and now they're trying to cover it up. Meanwhile they're telling the DoD to quit buying weapon systems and to lay off thousands of troops to pay for this shit and Obamacare, etc.

Still waiting for someone to tell me how many people attended this conference, what its purpose was and how long it lasted for before we decide is 820K was really "Lavish" or not.

VTC's are for supervisors and middle managers. It'll be a cold day in July before the top dogs give up their "Show Off" conferences.

I've heard them brag about how they "worked the room" at DOE conferences. 'Course that was back during the Reagan-Bush41 years. I doubt they still do it :)

Last edited:
Obviously, you can't do everything by videoconferencing... especially with a lot of people.

Again, you didn't answer my question- How many people, for how long?

As for the DoD, the GSA has nothing on that for waste. $600.00 Toliet seats and $200 Hammers...

Last edited:
Nice try, asswipe.

Ohhhhhh wowwwwwwwwww.

Lack of productivity. Yep. When you bring in the minorities(particularly black people!) you have a higher chance of finding lazy employees out of an average sampling than you do with the whites who have an average higher work ethic. /sarcasm

I see what you're saying, you racist fuck. I interact with postal employees every day as part of my job and they're just fine and they do their job just as well as anybody else.

Let me guess... you had bad experiences with the clerks in the lobby because they talked instead of keeping their mouth shut like you wanted them to? I know how chatty and boisterous some post office clerks can be(particularly when you make a mistake on a mailing), and that has no influence at all on worker productivity.

$600 hammers is years and years ago, so shut the fuck up.

If the military was making rap videos making fun of blowing taxpayer money, then you might have a point for the first time in your life.

The military doesn't do conferences in Vegas resorts buying mind readers, $300 steaks, parting gifts, etc.

Obviously, you can't do everything by videoconferencing... especially with a lot of people.

As for the DoD, the GSA has nothing on that for waste. $600.00 Toliet seats and $200 Hammers...

Ahhhhh, cowmanure is a postal worker.....shocking.

You are one of those deadbeats in life we saw in the video yapping it up about being overpaid, you got far on your high school I mean GED.

Oh, quit opening my boxes when I send stuff back from Europe, asswipe.

Nice try, asswipe.

Ohhhhhh wowwwwwwwwww.

Lack of productivity. Yep. When you bring in the minorities(particularly black people!) you have a higher chance of finding lazy employees out of an average sampling than you do with the whites who have an average higher work ethic. /sarcasm

I see what you're saying, you racist fuck. I interact with postal employees every day as part of my job and they're just fine and they do their job just as well as anybody else.

Let me guess... you had bad experiences with the clerks in the lobby because they talked instead of keeping their mouth shut like you wanted them to? I know how chatty and boisterous some post office clerks can be(particularly when you make a mistake on a mailing), and that has no influence at all on worker productivity.

So let me get this straight, is it the fact that they are "wasting money", or the fact they are making videos joking about it because the IG's office is usually such a pain in the ass?

No one likes inspectors, auditors, accountants or anyone else in their business, telling them how to do their jobs.

By the way, the military is still experts at wasting money...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/30/business/30military.html

Despite improvements, more than half of the Pentagon’s big weapons systems still cost more than they should, with management failures adding at least $70 billion to the projected costs over the last two years, government auditors said Tuesday.

The Government Accountability Office, a Congressional watchdog, said the biggest program, the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, accounted for $28 billion of that increase. Other systems also had significant cost overruns, the agency said, adding that the increases could force the Pentagon to cut the number of ships and planes it buys.

Makes the whole convention seem like a piddly waste by comparison.

If the military was making rap videos making fun of blowing taxpayer money, then you might have a point for the first time in your life.

The military doesn't do conferences in Vegas resorts buying mind readers, $300 steaks, parting gifts, etc.

1) The GSA is a waste of Govt funds.

2) The military is mandated by the US Constitution, show me where the GSA is mentioned. :cuckoo:

3) I didn't see your $600 hammers story. Sure the Acquisitions process is messed up, but there aren't $600 hammers in your little story. Many times the cost overruns are caused by Congress changing their funding of a project midstream.

4) You are a factory union goon with no clue about things beyond your nose and lunch break.

So let me get this straight, is it the fact that they are "wasting money", or the fact they are making videos joking about it because the IG's office is usually such a pain in the ass?

No one likes inspectors, auditors, accountants or anyone else in their business, telling them how to do their jobs.

By the way, the military is still experts at wasting money...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/30/business/30military.html

Despite improvements, more than half of the Pentagon’s big weapons systems still cost more than they should, with management failures adding at least $70 billion to the projected costs over the last two years, government auditors said Tuesday.

The Government Accountability Office, a Congressional watchdog, said the biggest program, the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, accounted for $28 billion of that increase. Other systems also had significant cost overruns, the agency said, adding that the increases could force the Pentagon to cut the number of ships and planes it buys.

Makes the whole convention seem like a piddly waste by comparison.

1) The GSA is a waste of Govt funds.

2) The military is mandated by the US Constitution, show me where the GSA is mentioned. :cuckoo:

3) I didn't see your $600 hammers story. Sure the Acquisitions process is messed up, but there aren't $600 hammers in your little story. Many times the cost overruns are caused by Congress changing their funding of a project midstream.

4) You are a factory union goon with no clue about things beyond your nose and lunch break.
]

1) The GSA is probably about as efficient as you can get with something as varied and as large as the government.

2) Another Constitutional Fetishist heard from... Please show me where huge waste on unnecessary weapons systems is mandated.

3) I'd say 28 Billion for planes we don't really need is a bigger deal...

4) Not in a union, and work in the office in procurement.... Oh, and my company makes stuff for the military.

But keep telling yourself we can be a first rate country when China has all our manufacturnig, guy.

You are one of those deadbeats in life we saw in the video yapping it up about being overpaid, you got far on your high school I mean GED.

Nice try, asswipe.

I'm a postal worker? How the fuck did you come to that conclusion? I said I interact with postal employees every day as part of my job. I didn't say I was a postal employee. I operate a fucking distribution/mail room, idiot. I take mail to the post office, I pick up mail from the post office... every day, as a small part of what I do.

Also you don't have to be a wizard to understand that every single package shipped in the United States, particularly those coming through customs, are subject to inspection.

Last edited:

I'm a postal worker? How the fuck did you come to that conclusion? I said I interact with postal employees every day as part of my job. I didn't say I was a postal employee. I operate a fucking distribution/mail room, idiot. I take mail to the post office, I pick up mail from the post office... every day, as a small part of what I do.

Also you don't have to be a wizard to understand that every single package shipped in the United States, particularly those coming through customs, are subject to inspection.

I think Bezerk works at a McDonalds, hoping to be shift manager some day, and he's jealous of the fact Postal Workers actually have benefits...

Forum List

Back