Government waste in Medicare

It's interesting that Obama can find HALF A TRILLION dollars in waste and fraud in Medicare....yet he hasn't even suggested starting an investigation committee to find it...

Obama is the FRAUD.....Here is where much of the "waste and fraud" money is going to come from...

He damn sure didn't do anything about it when he was a Senator, either.

I've got a great idea: Let's cut waste save billions and enact tort reform like Obama said and THEN we'll fund a new program with the savings!

Sounds like a great plan to me but then again, I have some common sense. Also, it's not the liberal Democrap way... so I wouldn't count on it so much. If Obama is really telling the truth, then he could have the money for his boondoggle health reform bill in hand before even sending the bill to congress but again I remind you, it's not the liberal Democrap way.

In Mr Obama's speech tonight he mentioned on more than one occasion that there is waste in our current government medicare (health coverage) situation. Enough so, that he can pay for increased coverage for those that have no health care insurance.

So why the fuck hasn't that waste been cut out yet?
Or do you think that by enlarging the program, we will enlarge the waste that already exists?
So far they haven't been able to eliminate it, what is the magic button that all of the sudden exists that will allow government to fix something they already know is a problem yet haven't had the skill, desire or intestinal fortitude to fix already?
Ask Bush Jr. why he didn't cut the waste in Medicare.
Obama is getting it done.

In Mr Obama's speech tonight he mentioned on more than one occasion that there is waste in our current government medicare (health coverage) situation. Enough so, that he can pay for increased coverage for those that have no health care insurance.

So why the fuck hasn't that waste been cut out yet?
Or do you think that by enlarging the program, we will enlarge the waste that already exists?
So far they haven't been able to eliminate it, what is the magic button that all of the sudden exists that will allow government to fix something they already know is a problem yet haven't had the skill, desire or intestinal fortitude to fix already?
Ask Bush Jr. why he didn't cut the waste in Medicare.
Obama is getting it done.

Why didn't Clinton do it? Why didn't Bush, Sr. do it? Why hasn't it already been done by somebody? Reason? Because it simply isn't going to happen on anybody's watch. In the entire history of the US Government, no program has ever done anything except to cost more than it was said to cost, habitually run over-budget, and has been loaded down with fraud, waste and abuse. Medicare is the same way and it has been since the day it was started. Your poke at Bush, Jr. is a laugh. Ask yourself, why didn't Clinton do it? Every President since it started is guilty and Obama won't do shit about it either. Sit back and watch and see...

Forum List

Back