Government urging 9 Million green card holders to naturalize before 2016 election

Once democrats get their new majority they won't need blacks any more. Blacks have become unstable anyway. Let the new favored group take care of the little problem.

Immigration laws will disqualify 95% of these people...oh wait Dem's are ignoring/breaking our immigration laws. Read the requirements for becoming a US citizen, most of these illegals don't qualify.

Of course they don't qualify. Obozo is ignoring the illegal invaders and giving greed cards to everyone who asks for one.
Link?

We don't allow just anyone to immigrate to our country, we don't want other countries dumping a bunch of poorly educated, poor, unhealthy destined to get on welfare losers into the USA. THAT is our law!! If we can just choose to ignore our laws what does that say about the future of our country? People act like the USA cannot fail in spite of large empires repeatedly failing over the last several thousand years.
You must be dreaming. Come see me when you wake up....
This has been going on for many many years and America still very strong.

It's so strong we're letting in people who cant even speak english...such as yourself.

Perhaps the GOP can counter by initiating a drive of voter registration among KKK members, survivalists, and sign up to vote anyone who sips tea....................Just a suggestion.....

Blacks, Jews, Union Members, and Gays have already been bought and paid for. No matter what the Democrats do, 90% or more of these groups will vote for the Democrats. Identity block voting is what Democrats are all about.

Perhaps the GOP can counter by initiating a drive of voter registration among KKK members, survivalists, and sign up to vote anyone who sips tea....................Just a suggestion.....

You mean the few remaining people in this country that believe in personal responsibility, sovereignty, fiscal responsibility, limited government and the Constitution? You know, the type of things our country was founded upon?

The Republicans are not a home for them because at the end of the day the Republicans are only slightly better than the Democrats.

Both the Republicans and the Democrats are parties of big government and the welfare state. If you try to distinguish between the two you are just fooling yourself.

Immigration laws will disqualify 95% of these people...oh wait Dem's are ignoring/breaking our immigration laws. Read the requirements for becoming a US citizen, most of these illegals don't qualify.

Of course they don't qualify. Obozo is ignoring the illegal invaders and giving greed cards to everyone who asks for one.
Link?

We don't allow just anyone to immigrate to our country, we don't want other countries dumping a bunch of poorly educated, poor, unhealthy destined to get on welfare losers into the USA. THAT is our law!! If we can just choose to ignore our laws what does that say about the future of our country? People act like the USA cannot fail in spite of large empires repeatedly failing over the last several thousand years.

It's so strong we're letting in people who cant even speak english...such as yourself.
Your right my English is messed up. My parents migrated to US from Spain in 1949. I was born here but grew up in Spain then tossed to Rio, Dusseldorf, Montpellier then Manila. I'm probably more American than you or others on this site. My English is messed but that doesn't I just came in to America yesterday. I know you don't understand that because you are ignorant.
Who the fuck are you to tell me.."we let you into this country"? So you know I have the same rights as you are living in this country.

Once democrats get their new majority they won't need blacks any more. Blacks have become unstable anyway. Let the new favored group take care of the little problem.

The Democrats had a significant set back in 2012. It may take longer than they think to get a new majority.

Hillary Clinton is a terrible candidate due to her blatant corruption. If she is the Democrat's hope for the new majority in 2012 then somebody is going to be disappointed.

Of course Jonathan Gruber said we are a country of stupid people so maybe the idiots will vote for her regardless of her corruption and incompetence.

Just more proof that Obozo is willing to give our country away to anyone who can break our laws by sneaking across the border.

Um, so even if the claimed statement quoted in the OP is true, you do notice it is talking about people with green cards, right? Those people are here legally (and heck there's a substantial fraction of them who really don't like illegals because they tarnished with the same brush).

Um, so even if the claimed statement quoted in the OP is true, you do notice it is talking about people with green cards, right? Those people are here legally (and heck there's a substantial fraction of them who really don't like illegals because they tarnished with the same brush).

I suspect MOST legal mexican-americans oppose illegals because they are sick of being taken for an illegal themselves.

You mean the few remaining people in this country that believe in personal responsibility, sovereignty, fiscal responsibility, limited government and the Constitution? You know, the type of things our country was founded upon?

The Republicans are not a home for them because at the end of the day the Republicans are only slightly better than the Democrats.

Both the Republicans and the Democrats are parties of big government and the welfare state. If you try to distinguish between the two you are just fooling yourself.

And that's why conservatives need to focus on a return to states rights. And we do that by focusing on the tenth amendment which clearly says 99% of all issues are to be handled by the state.

Link?

Your right my English is messed up. My parents migrated to US from Spain in 1949. I was born here but grew up in Spain then tossed to Rio, Dusseldorf, Montpellier then Manila. I'm probably more American than you or others on this site. My English is messed but that doesn't I just came in to America yesterday. I know you don't understand that because you are ignorant.
Who the fuck are you to tell me.."we let you into this country"? So you know I have the same rights as you are living in this country.

Calling yourself more American than me Is fighten words.
Words you'll lose when it comes to physical contact.

The Democrats had a significant set back in 2012. It may take longer than they think to get a new majority.

Hillary Clinton is a terrible candidate due to her blatant corruption. If she is the Democrat's hope for the new majority in 2012 then somebody is going to be disappointed.

Of course Jonathan Gruber said we are a country of stupid people so maybe the idiots will vote for her regardless of her corruption and incompetence.

I can see the MSM narrative now, "Pay no attention to the corruption electing Hillary would be...wait for it...historic".

I can see the MSM narrative now, "Pay no attention to the corruption electing Hillary would be...wait for it...historic".

What does the Manhattan School of Music (MSM) have to do with Hillary? (lol)

Oh, if you meant mainstream media, then I thank you for admitting that FOX [no fan of Hillary] will never be regarded a part of legitimate media. I knew you'd finally see the [blue] light.

What does the Manhattan School of Music (MSM) have to do with Hillary? (lol)

Oh, if you meant mainstream media, then I thank you for admitting that FOX [no fan of Hillary] will never be regarded a part of legitimate media. I knew you'd finally see the [blue] light.

I thought I smelled the foul stench of liberal troll.

Forum List

Back