Government Teaching Vs Higher Education

etips

Rookie
May 7, 2010
I have learned from attending college that colleges have to reteach everything learned in government education because it was taught poorly and improperly. Math you can't really change but everything else is bias to public opinion and that isn't right to our kids. What do you think?

let me guess ..... you are going to a private colllege, possibly religous, and now you think that the bias at your new school is correct, while public schools are wrong and for some reason you think your biased ideas are superior so you want them pushed onto all kids.

I have learned from attending college that colleges have to reteach everything learned in government education because it was taught poorly and improperly. Math you can't really change but everything else is bias to public opinion and that isn't right to our kids. What do you think?

I have learned that posters like yourself have a hidden agenda and are trying to promote something for profit.

I think you may be on something. :eusa_whistle:

I have learned that posters like yourself have a hidden agenda and are trying to promote something for profit.
Maybe he structures websites for profit.

Bio:
Kevin Sutherin has been writing all his academic career. He graduated Kent State University in 2006 and started writing for Associated Content in 2010. Kevin is a freelance writer and content provider. An experienced writer that thrives on success by creating good content for websites.

I think I don't know what you're talking about.

Can you give us examples of what you had to RElearn because you were mislead by public education?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Associated Content pay per view? I thought so. You're just hear to boost your click rate so you can earn a few bucks.

How tacky.

Forum List

Back