Government spending (Wasting $)

I do not think the budget can be cut enough to make a difference to the deficit without sowing more chaos and hardship than it is worth.

I do not think the budget can be cut enough to make a difference to the deficit without sowing more chaos and hardship than it is worth.

What about the working peoples hardship who are paying for it ?

What about all the working people who would be put out of a job? There are two sides to every cut, only a bastard would not at least look at the downside to any cut they are happening to suggest.

What about all the working people who would be put out of a job? There are two sides to every cut, only a bastard would not at least look at the downside to any cut they are happening to suggest.

i wonder how much HIGHER the Debt can be Piled? (is there a limit?)

i wonder how much HIGHER the Debt can be Piled? (is there a limit?)

I wonder too, maybe you can ask the next person who comes along claiming we can cut our way to a balanced budget while also wanting to cut revenue at a much higher rate.

Not as long as the GOP thugs have any kind of control,..

Fuck you Black_Fable...YOU don't know which way is DOWN...but yet YOU keep posting.

Do what you do best and eat a dick The_teabagee

Credability s0n. YOU currently are at an extreme deficit

Wow,...I could sort of (no) expect you to spell "credibility" wrong, but you can't even spell "son"? You are even dumber than I thought,..

Last edited:
By all means..

Let's cut spending and raise taxes

Only way to cut into a $15 trillion debt. Sacrifice must be made by all

Not as long as the GOP thugs have any kind of control,..

Fuck you Black_Fable...YOU don't know which way is DOWN...but yet YOU keep posting.

Credability s0n. YOU currently are at an extreme deficit.:eusa_hand:

Do what you do best and eat a dick The_teabagee

Supposed to be cute? Really Gracie? I remain unimpressed by your dullness.

Dull away. I'm laughing not only AT you but in your vicinity too!

If your job relies on government funding and it can be handled more efficiently (risk /benefit analysis) without you the tax payer is supposed to just pay you out of kindness ?

By all means..

Let's cut spending and raise taxes

Only way to cut into a $15 trillion debt. Sacrifice must be made by all

Cut spending first, drastically, then talk taxes. No department left untouched, everything gets whacked the same percentage.

It'll never happen.

Forum List

Back