Government Shutdown: Day Two

Not sure if this is right, by I heard the foreigner welfare leeches are going to get all their $$$, but us military veterans are going to be screwed out of our VA pension and disability payments.

If that happens, there will be no words for how pissed I'll be.
Well, sometimes stormfront.com is not the most reliable source....
Classic lib buttspeak.
You sound smart!

He must be. I bet he even knows the difference between ".com" and ".org."

:21:

Forget the shutdown. The real fun starts on Jan. 2. Democrats have absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Open season on Trump starts on that day. We are talking all kinds of legal actions, and probable impeachment. The wall? What wall? The only wall Trump is going to see will be the one he builds around the WH in a vain attempt to protect himself from Congress and the Judicial branches.

So who is going to be taking care of business while the House throws themselves into this fools errand? I hope they go right ahead with their little plan. If you think the government is "shut down" now, just wait until after January 2nd.

This will be the most unproductive House this country has ever seen and believe me: The American voters are going to slap them silly next election.
/——/ What if the Gubmint shutdown lasts 2 years and no one notices?

Forget the shutdown. The real fun starts on Jan. 2. Democrats have absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Open season on Trump starts on that day. We are talking all kinds of legal actions, and probable impeachment. The wall? What wall? The only wall Trump is going to see will be the one he builds around the WH in a vain attempt to protect himself from Congress and the Judicial branches.

So who is going to be taking care of business while the House throws themselves into this fools errand? I hope they go right ahead with their little plan. If you think the government is "shut down" now, just wait until after January 2nd.

This will be the most unproductive House this country has ever seen and believe me: The American voters are going to slap them silly next election.

That would mean that liberals aborted and buggered themselves out of existence. The only ones wailing and moaning about the shutdown is the left.

That would mean that liberals aborted and buggered themselves out of existence. The only ones wailing and moaning about the shutdown is the left.

It was odd that you say that. I am on the Left, and none of us give a rat's ass about the shutdown. Trump owns it. He has said that, and for once, he spoke the truth. Even the GOP is calling it, "Trump theatrics". He isn't going to get his wall. Trump will end up declaring victory, not getting his wall, ending the shutdown, and continue his meltdown, while the democrats simply abandon any pretense of doing anything but impeaching the orange clown.

Quite the contrary, the wall will be built, and in the end, Mexico will pay for it, and all the Democrats' fairy tale accusations will be laughed out of court (if they even make it that far).

The real question is will Trump be president 2025-2029 ? With the SCOTUS firmly in conservative hands, it's very possible.

It was odd that you say that. I am on the Left, and none of us give a rat's ass about the shutdown. Trump owns it. He has said that, and for once, he spoke the truth. Even the GOP is calling it, "Trump theatrics". He isn't going to get his wall. Trump will end up declaring victory, not getting his wall, ending the shutdown, and continue his meltdown, while the democrats simply abandon any pretense of doing anything but impeaching the orange clown.
Democrats own it. Ball was in their court. Their move. They made it >> Shutdown.

Quite the contrary, the wall will be built, and in the end, Mexico will pay for it, and all the Democrats' fairy tale accusations will be laughed out of court (if they even make it that far).

The real question is will Trump be president 2025-2029 ? With the SCOTUS firmly in conservative hands, it's very possible.

And, someone had to be the last Trump supporter in the middle of the Nile...

87931449-8B21-4DC6-B1A7-774088752552.jpeg

Forum List

Back