Government Shutdown: Day Two

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
It's 12/23/2018. I'm in my concrete bunker sitting in my underwear, and sweating my balls off. Damn this global warming, my ventilation system went out yesterday and it's hot down here. Three-quarters of my stockpile of food rations are gone and I'm down to my last box of Hostess Twinkies. I'm staring at the dog hungrily and I think she's starting to get a little uneasy.

Yesterday's attack of zomiefied liberals was pretty fierce, but I fended them off, after a long firefight. I heard on the ham radio that thousands of them are streaming out of the cities, desperately seeking food and water. Hope they don't head this way but if they do, I still have another 50,000 rounds of 7.62X39, 20,000 rounds of 5.56mm, and 10,000 rounds of 9mm.

The reports coming across the ham radio are disturbing. Most of the cities have fallen into utter chaos, and thick black clouds of smoke hang over them as they burn. A friendly militia unit passed by here yesterday. I traded them some MRE rations and fresh water for a case of 9mm. They said that they were headed up county where a group of people have banded together. They're building a city up there and the militia asked if I'd be heading there any time soon. I told them "probably not", and that I was going to hunker down in the bunker until this shutdown blows over.

I've also barricaded the highway down the hill from me. I'm setting up a trading post down there and business seems to be doing well. Most of the people coming through there are Amish, riding their wagons and horses. They seem pretty friendly, but I do keep my hand close to my sidearm when dealing with them. They've been trading me useful things like chickens, goats, and hand-crafted Amish chairs in exchange for ammunition and kerosene.

I surely hope this government shutdown ends soon but if it doesn't, I will just be in for the long haul. If anyone gets this message, please forward it to a Mr. and Mrs. John Williams of Plainfield, Illinois, if you can. Tell them that I'm alright and will attempt to contact them if the telephone service ever gets restored.

God bless and be safe during this harrowing tragedy. And Merry Christmas.

I have a hard time believing liberals will let entitlement checks go unwritten.

It's 12/23/2018. I'm in my concrete bunker sitting in my underwear, and sweating my balls off. Damn this global warming, my ventilation system went out yesterday and it's hot down here. Three-quarters of my stockpile of food rations are gone and I'm down to my last box of Hostess Twinkies. I'm staring at the dog hungrily and I think she's starting to get a little uneasy.

Yesterday's attack of zomiefied liberals was pretty fierce, but I fended them off, after a long firefight. I heard on the ham radio that thousands of them are streaming out of the cities, desperately seeking food and water. Hope they don't head this way but if they do, I still have another 50,000 rounds of 7.62X39, 20,000 rounds of 5.56mm, and 10,000 rounds of 9mm.

The reports coming across the ham radio are disturbing. Most of the cities have fallen into utter chaos, and thick black clouds of smoke hang over them as they burn. A friendly militia unit passed by here yesterday. I traded them some MRE rations and fresh water for a case of 9mm. They said that they were headed up county where a group of people have banded together. They're building a city up there and the militia asked if I'd be heading there any time soon. I told them "probably not", and that I was going to hunker down in the bunker until this shutdown blows over.

I've also barricaded the highway down the hill from me. I'm setting up a trading post down there and business seems to be doing well. Most of the people coming through there are Amish, riding their wagons and horses. They seem pretty friendly, but I do keep my hand close to my sidearm when dealing with them. They've been trading me useful things like chickens, goats, and hand-crafted Amish chairs in exchange for ammunition and kerosene.

I surely hope this government shutdown ends soon but if it doesn't, I will just be in for the long haul. If anyone gets this message, please forward it to a Mr. and Mrs. John Williams of Plainfield, Illinois, if you can. Tell them that I'm alright and will attempt to contact them if the telephone service ever gets restored.

/----/ My 24/7/365 NY Bagel shop was open and I loaded up on cinnamon raisin. So far the shutdown hasn't reached my hometown.

So long as my SS check comes on time, that’s all I give a shit about.

This is really not believable. Zombified liberals are too lazy to walk anywhere.

/----/ My 24/7/365 NY Bagel shop was open and I loaded up on cinnamon raisin. So far the shutdown hasn't reached my hometown.

You're screwed then. You can't hold off 10,000 screaming zombified liberals without any bagels.

This is really not believable. Zombified liberals are too lazy to walk anywhere.

the-toyota-pickup-truck-is-so-dependable-a-war-was-named-after-it-104487_1.jpg

Not sure if this is right, by I heard the foreigner welfare leeches are going to get all their $$$, but us military veterans are going to be screwed out of our VA pension and disability payments.

If that happens, there will be no words for how pissed I'll be.

Not sure if this is right, by I heard the foreigner welfare leeches are going to get all their $$$, but us military veterans are going to be screwed out of our VA pension and disability payments.

"Military retirees would still receive their regular pension checks in the event of a shutdown, as would those receiving a Survivor’s Benefit Plan (SBP) payment.

That’s because those funds are paid from a different account that is not impacted by the annual funding bill Congress has yet to pass."

Here's How A Government Shutdown Would Impact Military Pay, Benefits

Well, sometimes stormfront.com is not the most reliable source....

Forget the shutdown. The real fun starts on Jan. 2. Democrats have absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Open season on Trump starts on that day. We are talking all kinds of legal actions, and probable impeachment. The wall? What wall? The only wall Trump is going to see will be the one he builds around the WH in a vain attempt to protect himself from Congress and the Judicial branches.

You are absolutely right sir. There is no "stormfront.com."

Stormfront - White Nationalist Community <meta name="sitelock-site-verification" content="3053" />

Not that I make a habit of hanging out there. This board is far more informative:

General Discussion - AR15.COM

Forget the shutdown. The real fun starts on Jan. 2. Democrats have absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Open season on Trump starts on that day. We are talking all kinds of legal actions, and probable impeachment. The wall? What wall? The only wall Trump is going to see will be the one he builds around the WH in a vain attempt to protect himself from Congress and the Judicial branches.
Democrats just lost 2020 with their open borders rants.

17:28 Zulu.
Fed Golden Retriever. Got 3 wags.
Food supplies still firm, a little low on soy sauce.
Refrigerator light still works.

The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache.

Always wanted to say that. :laughing0301:

Classic lib buttspeak.

So who is going to be taking care of business while the House throws themselves into this fools errand? I hope they go right ahead with their little plan. If you think the government is "shut down" now, just wait until after January 2nd.

This will be the most unproductive House this country has ever seen and believe me: The American voters are going to slap them silly next election.

Forum List

Back