Government Sets Record Deficit In February...

An incredibly important issue that apparently isn't very important to most Americans. Oh well, back to who called who a 'Bitch' or a 'Slut' i guess. And the dumbing down of America rolls on. :(

Well right now federal gov't is about 50/50 reps and dems.

The good thing is it's not my teams fault. My team keeps trying to pass the good legislation that will help the country. The other team keeps trying to pass the bad legislation. My team means well but can't get the bad team to pass any of our good stuff. In fact the other team is so bad, they force us good guys to pass some of THEIR bad stuff.

Well right now federal gov't is about 50/50 reps and dems.

The good thing is it's not my teams fault. My team keeps trying to pass the good legislation that will help the country. The other team keeps trying to pass the bad legislation. My team means well but can't get the bad team to pass any of our good stuff. In fact the other team is so bad, they force us good guys to pass some of THEIR bad stuff.

:lol:

that sounds about right. And the Plebs eat it up like candy, come on over to the USMB and spew hate for the "other guys" team.

Merka is intellectually bankrupt.

The federal government recorded its worst monthly deficit in history in February, according to a preliminary report Wednesday from the Congressional Budget Office that said the deficit in fiscal year 2012 is already more than half a trillion dollars.

The CBO’s figures show that despite repeated efforts to trim spending, the government has borrowed 42 cents of every dollar it spent during the first five months of this fiscal year.

The nonpartisan agency projected the government will run a deficit of $229 billion in February, the highest monthly figure ever. The previous high was $223 billion a year ago, in February 2011.

It is the 41st straight month the government has run a deficit — itself a record streak that dates back to the final months of President George W. Bush’s tenure. Before now, the longest streak on record was 11 months.

Govt. sets record deficit in February - Washington Times
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

As democrats say. SS is safe, we only have to threaten seniors to raise the debt ceiling now.

Democrats stand up and take a bow, you must be so proud.

Ass wipes................

When are you shitwaffles gonna admit that supply side economics is a failure?
You'll have to ask The Obama about that, given that He forced the Democrats to continue it.

Well Hell folks. Have no fear.

Barry said it might take him two terms to clean up Bush's mess.

Or did he say he was okay with being a one term Prez as long as he cleaned up Bush's mess??

Or did he say he was okay with being a one term Prez as long as he cleaned up Bush's mess??
At this point, it's pretty clear that The Obama has every intention of making GWB look frugal and competent.

Every one of the candidates budget plans increase the deficit. So it's a wash from both sides.

They will spend this country right into the ground.

I give him a lot of credit.

He cleaned up some spaghetti Bush spilled that he had for dinner one night, and got so many americans to think he was talking about something entirely different.

Every other administration has to pass a budget....
Then along comes Obama and suddenly it's not necessary...

Doesn't answer the question.

Where in the Constitution does it say Obama must pass a budget?

Why answer a deflection?

Transparency dictates the President should be honest with the public over spending. That means a budget.

I'm not saying otherwise. But that's different from claiming he is Constitutionally bound to pass a budget, because he isn't.

Forum List

Back