Government school failure leads to restaurant death

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Massachusetts leads the nation in teaching children about the use of prophylactics, the 100 or so genders the commonwealth recognized and the practice and encouragement in the area of Homosexuality.

However, they missed basic chemistry education, and a restaurant assistant manager is now at Room Temperature and 10 people are hospitalized.

Regardless of what gender a student may decide to transition into, or what sex practices they engage in, they still need to know how to safely clean the floor to earn a buck. Custodial work is very popular with Government School graduates.

Father of newborn killed in Buffalo Wild Wings chemical incident

Patterson said the chemical used was sodium hypochlorite.
"This is a common product used in floor cleaning," Patterson said. "It was just a reaction that led to this."

That's the main ingredient in common household bleach. And yes, if you mix bleach with any of several other chemicals, it will release toxic fumes.

But it sounds to me like a much worse incident that would be easy with household bleach, which is less than a 10% solution of sodium hypochlorite. Perhaps this was a much more concentrated form.

Massachusetts is putting out confused people who know all the progressive talking points but don't have the basic knowledge of how to think and problem solve. Just look at those hospital workers who protested Melania when she was there to support one of their hospitals programs. Too effin crazy.

This story is about a tragic restaurant accident. It has nothing to do with education or sexuality. Some of you nuts are so obsessed with your pet issues that you have lost your fucking minds.

This story is about a tragic restaurant accident. It has nothing to do with education or sexuality. Some of you nuts are so obsessed with your pet issues that you have lost your fucking minds.

I think there's an important point that you are missing, here.

Aside from the direct harm caused by schools teaching children insane and immoral bullsh••; there is a secondary issue that resources taken up by that take away from the teaching of skills and knowledge that will help the students to function in the real world.

OP seems desperate to make liberals look bad.

The accident is a tragedy, but we have no idea what chemical reaction took place nor the events leading up to it.

Also, for all we know the victim could be a homeschooled conservative or from out of state.

I think there's an important point that you are missing, here.

Aside from the direct harm caused by schools teaching children insane and immoral bullsh••; there is a secondary issue that resources taken up by that take away from the teaching of skills and knowledge that will help the students to function in the real world.

That has nothing to do with this story.

The accident is a tragedy, but we have no idea what chemical reaction took place nor the events leading up to it.

Also, for all we know the victim could be a homeschooled conservative or from out of state.
Or, more likely, from out of the country. The immigration nuts would make more sense here than the homosexual nuts or the education nuts.

Actually, the facts we know are this.

Basic chemical education of the young people involved could have prevented this accident and this tragedy.

Second, Massachusetts schools teach all kinds of rubbish about genders and sexualities which not only takes away from the time that students can learn basic chemistry- teaching bullshit about 100's of different genders also ruins the schools credibility when they teach facts like basic chemistry.

There is absolutely no reason why people working in the Custodial Arts shouldn't know how to properly mop the floor.

Basic chemical education of the young people involved could have prevented this accident and this tragedy.
Please, explain how "we" know this.
I knew about it when I was in school. Basic Chemistry education.

The kind of teaching that a student that will be pursuing ground floor opportunities as a janitor after graduation really needs to know.

Please, explain how "we" know this.
I knew about it when I was in school. Basic Chemistry education.

The kind of teaching that a student that will be pursuing ground floor opportunities as a janitor after graduation really needs to know.
Knew about what? They haven't said what happened yet.

Stop making shit up and wait for the fact.

Forum List

Back