Government Provided Health Insurance

Congress members required to enroll in government controlled insurance programs?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
It seems that the Democrats in Congress, being led by President Obama, are bound and determined to shove a health insurance program down our throats that we as a country cannot afford and many people do not want. I think that if this program is going to be passed, members of Congress, and all other government employees, should be required by law to immediately become enrolled into the new program and no longer able to use the insurance program currently offered to the members of Congress. Seems like it's only fair to me? What do you think?

It seems that the Democrats in Congress, being led by President Obama, are bound and determined to shove a health insurance program down our throats that we as a country cannot afford and many people do not want. I think that if this program is going to be passed, members of Congress, and all other government employees, should be required by law to immediately become enrolled into the new program and no longer able to use the insurance program currently offered to the members of Congress. Seems like it's only fair to me? What do you think?

Call or write your congressman today and pass the idea along. If it's good enough for us then it's good enough for them.

Forum List

Back