Government may seize your fingerprints to unlock apple devices federal court rules

Good, unless you have something to hide.

WZJijl1.png

So if there's nothing to fear.....................then lets see you do this :

1. POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
2. POST YOUR PASS WORD
3. GIVE US ALL THE PHOTOS YOU HAVE ON YOUR PHONE/COMPUTER/IPAD
4. GIVES US YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT INFORMATION P.W. INCLUDED
5. GIVE US YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
6. GIVE US THE LOG IN INFORMATION TO THIS SITE
7. GIVES US THE ADDRESSES TO EVERYONE IN YOUR CONTACTS LIST
8. TELL US WHERE YOU LIVE
9. DON'T YOU LOCK YOUR DOORS AT NIGHT
10. GIVE US YOUR DRIVER LICENSE INFORMATION
11. CAN WE LISTEN TO YOUR PHONE CALLS

I HAVE A VIDEO FOR THAT.

I was pointing out to her that she is parroting a Nazi, you idiot.

well you made the reply to me. LMAO jag off I'm conditioned to you jumping my ass remember bhahaah

I deactivated the thumb sensor lock on my iPhone about a year ago. If they want to search my phone, get a warrant. Otherwise, fuck off.

On the iphone ten there is suppose to be a method the user can use to keep cops from taking the phone and scanning your face to unlock it. Allegedly you can press some button real fast five times and it locks it something like that. I haven't read to much on it as of late. But I did see something about it a few weeks ago.

I deactivated the thumb sensor lock on my iPhone about a year ago. If they want to search my phone, get a warrant. Otherwise, fuck off.

On the iphone ten there is suppose to be a method the user can use to keep cops from taking the phone and scanning your face to unlock it. Allegedly you can press some button real fast five times and it locks it something like that. I haven't read to much on it as of late. But I did see something about it a few weeks ago.

Yeah, Apple lost me when they went with wireless headphones and face recognition. I'd rather go back to owning a flip phone than upgrading to the new iPhone.

Good, unless you have something to hide.

WZJijl1.png

So if there's nothing to fear.....................then lets see you do this :

1. POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
2. POST YOUR PASS WORD
3. GIVE US ALL THE PHOTOS YOU HAVE ON YOUR PHONE/COMPUTER/IPAD
4. GIVES US YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT INFORMATION P.W. INCLUDED
5. GIVE US YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
6. GIVE US THE LOG IN INFORMATION TO THIS SITE
7. GIVES US THE ADDRESSES TO EVERYONE IN YOUR CONTACTS LIST
8. TELL US WHERE YOU LIVE
9. DON'T YOU LOCK YOUR DOORS AT NIGHT
10. GIVE US YOUR DRIVER LICENSE INFORMATION
11. CAN WE LISTEN TO YOUR PHONE CALLS

I HAVE A VIDEO FOR THAT.

I was pointing out to her that she is parroting a Nazi, you idiot.

well you made the reply to me. LMAO jag off I'm conditioned to you jumping my ass remember bhahaah

No, I made the reply to her. Take your meds

(SP) — A federal court ruled the United States government is not violating a citizen’s Fifth Amendment rights when they require a citizen to apply his or her fingerprints to a sensor so authorities can access a device.

Government May 'Seize' Your Fingerprint to Unlock Apple Devices, Federal Court Rules

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because these law creating pricks want to control you by making up some bs law doesn't mean the law is constitutionally right to do. They ( the courts) use terroristic bs to fear the sheep into accepting it , these courts use their power to say " WE WANT TO ACCESS YOUR PRIVATE" information the bastards that they are. Sheep can only say " but it's the law" so freaking what these idiots can make up anything as a law like ice cream will cause you to grow a freaking extra arm.

They said years ago SLAVERY was allowed ..............So uhmmm ok lets accept this bs from these paid of bastards too.

APPLE YOU NEED TO GET UP AND FIGHT BACK FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE AND YOUR USERS!! IN THE END PPL WILL WISE UP AND STOP USING THESE SMART PHONES ALTOGETHER.
( not sure that can happen , the stoppage of using them) lol.

. When there is a fatal car accident, the police always check your phone to see if you were texting at the time of the accident. You think people should get away with killing someone just because they have a finger print lock on their phone? Why are you trying to protect murderers and pedophiles?

Forum List

Back