Government killing minors who are American citizens

Absolutely. Fuckem.Quit calling people with pubic hair children. They're mature enough ( or should be) to know the consequences of their actions.

Warren Jeff's victims had pubic hair. I still consider them children.

Actually, upon further reading, it seems likely that the child was NOT the target.

However, that doesn't change the fact that our intelligence was so bad that we touted his killing as that of a 21-year-old. And we were so proud of it that we put it in news releases ahead of the man who may have been the actual target.

This kind of recklessness and ignorance is what comes of not holding our government accountable and only caring about the constitution when dealing with someone we are sympathetic to.

You are worried about the wrong thing.... age is irrelevant to me.

Im worried about the hitman in the White House.

Me too. But this thread was about the child - and our scarily bad intelligence which didn't even know the ages of the most wanted man's American-born children.

I exhausted myself arguing about the hit being put out on the father in other threads.

On the subject of the father, I continue to hope that the ACLU and at least some diehard media members will keep the pressure on about it. I don't have the resources, and obviously it's a losing battle to fight on these boards where so many people right and left say, "too bad, so sad" in what seems to me to be a shortsighted manner.

I hear ya... I hadnt read entire thread.

I agree, our intelligence should be better than that.
Kind of scary to think they dont know EVERYTHING about someone targeted by the hitman in The White House.

Until I get over my concern about the constitution and targeting Americans without filing charges against them ... or even doing even enough research to learn their age? Fat chance.

Just how sucky are our intelligence agencies that they would tout the killing of a child by declaring that they took out a 21-year-old?

Again, how do you know it was not the other people in the terrorist cell that were the target? You don't. All you know is that this little terrorist got killed along with the rest of them.

boohoo... Allahu Akbar for that.

Actually, upon further reading, it seems likely that the child was NOT the target.

However, that doesn't change the fact that our intelligence was so bad that we touted his killing as that of a 21-year-old. And we were so proud of it that we put it in news releases ahead of the man who may have been the actual target.

This kind of recklessness and ignorance is what comes of not holding our government accountable and only caring about the constitution when dealing with someone we are sympathetic to.

So you were wrong that we target "innocent children" I really don't care about faulty intel on some little terrorists age was wrong. As i said before... i don't care if it was women breast feeding babies.

We took the strike..and killed all who were in the cell.

WOHOO job well done. :thup:

Absolutely. Fuckem.Quit calling people with pubic hair children. They're mature enough ( or should be) to know the consequences of their actions.

Apples and watermelons my friend.... what did Warren Jeffs' victim ever do to deserve to be raped by that animal?

Douger brought up pubic hair as if defined adulthood. I maintain that it doesn't.

But again, that was an irrelevancy. I probably shouldn't have taken his bait.

Again, how do you know it was not the other people in the terrorist cell that were the target? You don't. All you know is that this little terrorist got killed along with the rest of them.

So you were wrong that we target "innocent children" I really don't care about faulty intel on some little terrorists age was wrong. As i said before... i don't care if it was women breast feeding babies.

Yes Syrenn I also don't care how old this guy was, like someone said earlier teens in the middle east are not like western teens who sit around all day and play xbox and eat their boogers, alot of 16 year olds in Yemen are part of the insurgency there and know how to field strip weapons, plant roadside bombs etc so its probably a good thing this guy is dead also.

We target American citizens with sucky intelligence. We claim that we know enough about them to justify depriving them of their lives without due process. This case proves in no uncertain terms that we do not know enough to skirt the constitution in the way we have done.

We target American citizens with sucky intelligence. We claim that we know enough about them to justify depriving them of their lives without due process. This case proves in no uncertain terms that we do not.

So?

We target American citizens with sucky intelligence. We claim that we know enough about them to justify depriving them of their lives without due process. This case proves in no uncertain terms that we do not.

So?

Yeah, I know. The constitution is toilet paper. We're as bad as the enemy. And we're all going to hell. Some of us sooner than others.

Well. They weren't the sort that kills their parents for insurance money or kills and rapes a neighbor.
If someone is physically able to reproduce they are no longer children. If these idiots would ditch the "entertainment" so their little assholes could grow the fuck up, the country wouldn't be in the shape it is now.Turn off the TV, ditch the games, concerts, movies and stupid ass sports and grow up.
Anything other than a chess board or a deck of cards is destroying brain cells.

My dads granpa and father got lost to murkas slaughter machine so my old man was running a feed store with 20 some employees at 12.
My sister was born when mom was 14.They were already married......by my other granpa, a minister.

I had a paper route with 270 some papers and a VW bug at 13. I hired 2 other guys as subs on Fri and Sun.Checking account, written contract, the whole deal.
Pre Atari, pre Xbox, pre MTV, pre crack,pre-facebook.America, with the A
I suppose that's why I could semi-retire at 45 and fully at 51.

We target American citizens with sucky intelligence. We claim that we know enough about them to justify depriving them of their lives without due process. This case proves in no uncertain terms that we do not know enough to skirt the constitution in the way we have done.

Exactly.... Im glad they are dead, but the way it was done stinks.

Why is everyone OK with the POTUS killing with no impunity
:eusa_eh:

How would you suggest we handle this? we can't exactly roll up in Yemen in a black and white and slap the cuffs on those boys.

No thanks.

I have several copies of the Constitution to use.

Cool. :thup:

I think the main gripe is the fact that the Constitution is being skirted as well as Congress... thats not OK with me, no matter who we dispatch as an enemy. Lets do it legally, or one of us could be next.... remember Janet Napolitano thought US veterans are possible terrorists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KbwiMJ74Bw]Department of Homeland Security Calls Military Veterans "terrorist!" - YouTube[/ame]

What do you mean by legally though? because legally, we had no right to go into Pakistan and get Bin Laden, and legally had no right to invade Iraq.

How would you suggest we handle this? we can't exactly roll up in Yemen in a black and white and slap the cuffs on those boys.

I think the main gripe is the fact that the Constitution is being skirted as well as Congress... thats not OK with me, no matter who we dispatch as an enemy. Lets do it legally, or one of us could be next.... remember Janet Napolitano thought US veterans are possible terrorists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KbwiMJ74Bw]Department of Homeland Security Calls Military Veterans "terrorist!" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back