"Government" is Not the Problem.

Those men that you have in your avy wanted the current constitution that allows our government to do the will of the people. Funny, how one can say they're patriot but wish to live in his own shit and force everyone else to do so too.
You're right - they did. And the "will of the people" unilaterally reject your liberalism. If they didn't, you would be able to get the votes you desire to amend the U.S. Constitution and make your bat-shit crazy communism legal.

The guns in your house are there because you have permission to have them from the government.

And that is why government is the problem.

It isn't that we would not have guns without the government, but that the government claims we only have them as a result of their existence.

It is the brainwashing conformity of the police state.

"Government is not the problem"?!? Millions of veterans would vehemently disagree...

Veteran Kills Himself in Parking Lot of VA Hospital
So you're saying that the military is the problem? Or the health care system?
Neither. Reading comprehension is clearly a major issue for you. Furthermore, to be accurate, I am not saying anything. The facts are saying that liberalism has created a federal monstrosity incapable of handling even their most basic functions.
A vet kills himself outside the VA... He has mental issues, likely from the war, and was then denied service at a hospital. What am I not comprehending. What facts are you pointing out as the problem. Try to not use the word liberal in your answer, I'd like to try and take it seriously

New Topics

Forum List

Back