"Government" is Not the Problem.

What IS The United States Constitution, if not a contract we are all agreeing to be governed by? :dunno:

If your right to keep weapons in your house is based on the Second Amendment to The US Constitution, you have weapons because you have permission from "The Government".

Government is a tool. Monkey Business is the problem.

:smoke:

So your right to life is at the whim of the govt should they decide to revoke their "permission".......

What IS The United States Constitution, if not a contract we are all agreeing to be governed by? :dunno:

If your right to keep weapons in your house is based on the Second Amendment to The US Constitution, you have weapons because you have permission from "The Government".

There is no government in the world that is composed of perfect people who won't do any 'monkey business'. It is kind of like their is no society in the world where a crime won't occur. It is just human nature.

The guns in your house are there because you have permission to have them from the government.

You illustrate your ignorance of the Constitution. The guns in our houses are there because the Founding Fathers (not the government) put it in the Constitution so the government could not deny us that right.

My permission and right to exist does not come from a "benvolent" corporate "gubermint" that rules from on high while passing down acts, statutes and codes on the huddled masses of dumbed down serfs. I withdrew my "contract" with this corporate entity three years ago. I am an American...not a U.S citizen that is bound by any "contract" when I took back my birthright as a "man of the land".....this corporate "gubermint" doesn't like that very salient fact but then again they can go fuck themsleves for all I care.

You all are funny, your freedom is an illusion only permissible by the government. Luckily it is a fluid group of elected officials with checks and balances rather than a ruling dictator, king or family. But make no mistake, you rent the land you live on from the Gov. You rent the right to do business and commerce with the governments dollars, and you rent the right to live free as long as you abide by their contract (laws)... Don't believe me, go break the laws... don't pay your income, business, or property taxes... See what happens

The guns in your house are there because you have permission to have them from the government.

Right, and the hildabitch never told a lie in her life. ROFLMAO The government would disarm us in a heart beat if they thought they could get away with it.

You all are funny, your freedom is an illusion only permissible by the government. Luckily it is a fluid group of elected officials with checks and balances rather than a ruling dictator, king or family. But make no mistake, you rent the land you live on from the Gov. You rent the right to do business and commerce with the governments dollars, and you rent the right to live free as long as you abide by their contract (laws)... Don't believe me, go break the laws... don't pay your income, business, or property taxes... See what happens

I don't have any property taxes.

You illustrate your ignorance of the Constitution. The guns in our houses are there because the Founding Fathers (not the government) put it in the Constitution so the government could not deny us that right.

More succinctly, the States put it in the Constitution.

Good for you

What do you fail to understand, the government didn't write the Constitution, it was created by the Constitution, written by the STATES.

Good for you

Forgot to say, I do own property. No mortgage, no taxes. So tell me, am I still renting from the government?

My permission and right to exist does not come from a "benvolent" corporate "gubermint" that rules from on high while passing down acts, statutes and codes on the huddled masses of dumbed down serfs. I withdrew my "contract" with this corporate entity three years ago. I am an American...not a U.S citizen that is bound by any "contract" when I took back my birthright as a "man of the land".....this corporate "gubermint" doesn't like that very salient fact but then again they can go fuck themsleves for all I care.

MKAY.... I get it ... You fly in the face of the saying that "No man is an island". Me...I see the chaos already happening around us and I cherry pick as I find useful. All the good men are dead and buried. All the new masters are frauds. Still they can be useful as they are all corrupt. It is a power barter system. Power is a commodity as was affirmed by Citizens United and money equals votes. The Constitution is hanging on by a thread. Mob rule...rules. The media has overplayed their hand making all tragedy fair game to use as those in charge see fit to forward their agendas.

What do you fail to understand, the government didn't write the Constitution, it was created by the Constitution, written by the STATES.
Funny statement... But I believe you are mistaken. The constitution was written and enacted by the powers at be. The ones who controlled the military, the ones who governed the territory and people. It only became law of the land because these people who governed... Aka the government, made it so

MKAY.... I get it ... You fly in the face of the saying that "No man is an island". Me...I see the chaos already happening around us and I cherry pick as I find useful. All the good men are dead and buried. All the new masters are frauds. Still they can be useful as they are all corrupt. It is a power barter system. Power is a commodity as was affirmed by Citizens United and money equals votes. The Constitution is hanging on by a thread. Mob rule...rules. The media has overplayed their hand making all tragedy fair game to use as those in charge see fit to forward their agendas.

The window is closing around us to stand up and be counted. I am one of those and I try to do it not only here but in other forums. Evil can only triumph when good men decide to do nothing.

Funny statement... But I believe you are mistaken. The constitution was written and enacted by the powers at be. The ones who controlled the military, the ones who governed the territory and people. It only became law of the land because these people who governed... Aka the government, made it so

I sorry you are so ignorant of history, at that time the States ruled their own territory and ran their own militias, they had a pretty loose confederation at the time, but each State was sovereign and still are with the exception of the limited powers they ceded to the feds. Why do you think the States can change the Constitution at will with no involvement from the feds?

Good for you

Forgot to say, I do own property. No mortgage, no taxes. So tell me, am I still renting from the government?
How do you get away with that?

The window is closing around us to stand up and be counted. I am one of those and I try to do it not only here but in other forums. Evil can only triumph when good men decide to do nothing.

The window has already closed. The lab rats have all been fed meth and are constantly shown graphic videos of cats tearing their brethren to pieces. They are driven so crazy that they can't see that there are no doors on their cages. You have the absolute right to turn off your TV.

Actually not.

The right to possess a firearm pursuant to the right of self-defense is inalienable and fundamental, it can be neither taken nor bestowed by any government, constitution, or man.

Although inalienable, it is not absolute, as with other rights, the Second Amendment right is subject to reasonable restrictions by government.

The Constitution’s case law – in this case Second Amendment jurisprudence – places limits and restrictions on government when it seeks to regulate firearms.

And when government seeks to place limits or restrictions on the Second Amendment right in conflict with the Constitution, such limits or restrictions are invalidated by the courts accordingly.

Consequently, your right to keep weapons in your house is not based on the Second Amendment to the US Constitution; rather, it is a right regulated by the Second Amendment – the right is yours, inalienable and immune from attack by the state, but limited consistent with the law, and safeguarded from excessive, unwarranted prohibitions by Second Amendment jurisprudence.

Forum List

Back