Government is making things worse, QE3?...already happening.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Much to my surprise...not...the FED has already began QE3.
I think this is a deadly mistake that will keep Wall Street afloat and making money - all the while ignoring the rest of America.
QE3 will absolutely, unarguably create long-term inflation and long term stagnation.

When will this government face the fact that injecting more money into the system is NOT having any desired effect beyond imperiling our future and further delaying what is impossible to avoid - America will have to get used to a lower standard of living - period.
You cannot outsource jobs overseas at the same time technology and automation requires fewer employees - AND THINK THERE WILL BE NO EFFECT.
For 20 years we ignored this fact and tried to pretend that borrowing is the same as earning - it is not....and that includes you Mr. President.

When will this government face the fact that injecting more money into the system is NOT having any desired effect

that of course is 100% not true. Injecting money has avoided deflation and Depression and allowed 91% of Americans to keep working.

When will this government face the fact that injecting more money into the system is NOT having any desired effect

that of course is 100% not true. Injecting money has avoided deflation and Depression and allowed 91% of Americans to keep working.

Wow...that was a mouthful.
I didn't get one red cent, and neither did my business or my entire industry - yet somehow I still have a job.
Everything else you said - conjecture.

that of course is 100% not true. Injecting money has avoided deflation and Depression and allowed 91% of Americans to keep working.[/QUOTE]

Wow...that was a mouthful.
I didn't get one red cent, and neither did my business or my entire industry - yet somehow I still have a job.[/quote]

yes but only because there is an economy in which to have a job and industry. Without the bailouts we would have had collapse deflation and depression almost guaranteed.

Everything else you said - conjecture.

what?? We saw bank collapse in Panic of 1907 and Depression. JUst Lehman was enough to shock the system. A little default in Greece can bring it all down. Bailout are key so you don't have panics, bank runs, deflation etc.

Last edited:

With the massive shrinkage of the civilian labor force over the past 4 years, SSI and DI claims growing like crazy and similar problems you think maybe you want to recheck your data for possible restatement?

With the massive shrinkage of the civilian labor force over the past 4 years, SSI and DI claims growing like crazy and similar problems you think maybe you want to recheck your data for possible restatement?

what data and what conclusions???????? Why be afraid to say?

Forum List

Back