Government Healthcare Org Chart

I've been posting that chart in a bunch of these health care threads this morning.

Here let me give you a link that doesn't say fox news so the wingnuts dont call B.S. on you.

http://docs.house.gov/gopleader/House-Democrats-Health-Plan.pdf

chart.jpg

Like i keep saying, just how does the same government who cant even make a simple savings program like social security solvent think they can handle a health care plan that they themselves set up like this

How can adding 42 million or so more people to the trough be cheaper and save us money?

The PROBLEM with the flow chart is, it comes from the GOP. Therefore you know for sure it's out of context, not nuanced, and greatly exaggerated with fear mongering and outright lies.:eusa_whistle:

Just thought I'd beat the lefties to the talking point...

the best way to kill the government take over of our health insurance is to tell our congressman and senators that they will have to give up their current health plan and enroll in the "public option".

after all it's supposed to better and cheaper than everything else right?

the best way to kill the government take over of our health insurance is to tell our congressman and senators that they will have to give up their current health plan and enroll in the "public option".

That amendment is now attached to the bill. It's not expected to survive committee.

That amendment is now attached to the bill. It's not expected to survive committee.

There is a section of the bill that says "Govt workers may not participate in the public option"

They wrote it into HR3200 that the congress and the rest dont have to use the public care and can keep their awesome system.

is there really an office of minority health included in this plan or does that already exist? I have never heard of it, and it sounds a bit ridiculous.

is there really an office of minority health included in this plan or does that already exist? I have never heard of it, and it sounds a bit ridiculous.

according to the chart there will be an ew office of minority health....as a white guy this is great since i will be the minority within a decade or so ;).

:D

Just messin around there....i found out VERY recently from one of my personal friends in the forum that i need to put up a sarcasm alert sometimes (I hate things that are based on race, i find them all to be discriminatory in one way or another)

Forum List

Back