Government fail

How the fuck do you lose money charging 16 dollars for a burger and over 3 dollars for a Pepsi???

I mean holy fuck... Not only are they saying they are over charging like nobodies business... But they want you to believe they lost money doing it?????????????????????????????????

How the fuck do you lose money charging 16 dollars for a burger and over 3 dollars for a Pepsi???

I mean holy fuck... Not only are they saying they are over charging like nobodies business... But they want you to believe they lost money doing it?????????????????????????????????

Hey moron, there are other words besides fuck. Man you are ignorant.

That's because the guy serving it is getting paid $60/hr. He's a union man, don't ya know.

Ahh.. fuck... Sorry man.

Fuck is a beautiful word - poignant, picturesque, passionate, stirring and even (dare I say it) spiritual.

Lincoln's Gettysburg Address would have been even more memorable, more inspirational, if he had managed to slip a “fuck” or two into his speech.

The Ten Commandments would have been taken much more seriously if they contained an admonishment “If you don't do what I say, you're fucked.”

Little Cindy Lou may have fared better with the Grinch if instead of asking “Why Santa Clause, why?” she would have said “Santa, what the fuck are you doing.”

The words “fuck you” are eloquent and powerful, bold and potent; it is a verbal affront so devastating and disarming that the only possible retort is “fuck you too.” Yet the exchange “fuck you” and “fuck you too” is somehow equalizing and healing. Each participant to the exchange is left with a degree of dignity and pride. Queen Marie Antoinette would have avoided the guillotine and would have established a legacy of being a tough broad instead of being remembered as a snobbish insensitive tyrannical bitch if instead of saying “Let them eat cake” she would have told her subjects “fuck you.” The peasants would have responded “well, fuck you too” and everyone would have gone back to work feeling vindicated.

When Christ decreed “Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God” (Matthew 5:9), He was obviously talking about those who said “fuck you” and “fuck you too.”

There was a time during which patriotism was afire in this country. I remember reading about the old flag with the picture of the rattlesnake and the words “don't tread on me.” This flag sent a message to the world that Americans were brave, determined and free. I would be just as proud of a flag that had a picture of an extended middle finger and the words “fuck you .”

Which brings me to my favorite variations of the word “fuck”: “motherfucker” and “motherfucking.” When I was in the Marine Corps a long, long time ago the word “motherfucker” was either a putdown and a term of endearment; it all depended on the context in which the word was used. The only acceptable synonym for the word “motherfucker” was “grannyjammer;” however, the word never really caught on and sadly faded from disuse. The word “motherfucking” was a universal adjective with no specific meaning and was used even when an adjective wasn't really necessary, such as “I'm going to take a motherfucking shower.” Of course, it was common to combine the adjective and noun form of the word to produce the phrase “motherfucking motherfucker.” Although this phrase may seem somewhat redundant, those in the Corps – at least in the old Corps – liked the sound of it. I still get teary-eyed when I hear the words.

Fuck is a beautiful word - poignant, picturesque, passionate, stirring and even (dare I say it) spiritual.

Lincoln's Gettysburg Address would have been even more memorable, more inspirational, if he had managed to slip a “fuck” or two into his speech.

The Ten Commandments would have been taken much more seriously if they contained an admonishment “If you don't do what I say, you're fucked.”

Little Cindy Lou may have fared better with the Grinch if instead of asking “Why Santa Clause, why?” she would have said “Santa, what the fuck are you doing.”

The words “fuck you” are eloquent and powerful, bold and potent; it is a verbal affront so devastating and disarming that the only possible retort is “fuck you too.” Yet the exchange “fuck you” and “fuck you too” is somehow equalizing and healing. Each participant to the exchange is left with a degree of dignity and pride. Queen Marie Antoinette would have avoided the guillotine and would have established a legacy of being a tough broad instead of being remembered as a snobbish insensitive tyrannical bitch if instead of saying “Let them eat cake” she would have told her subjects “fuck you.” The peasants would have responded “well, fuck you too” and everyone would have gone back to work feeling vindicated.

When Christ decreed “Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God” (Matthew 5:9), He was obviously talking about those who said “fuck you” and “fuck you too.”

There was a time during which patriotism was afire in this country. I remember reading about the old flag with the picture of the rattlesnake and the words “don't tread on me.” This flag sent a message to the world that Americans were brave, determined and free. I would be just as proud of a flag that had a picture of an extended middle finger and the words “fuck you .”

Which brings me to my favorite variations of the word “fuck”: “motherfucker” and “motherfucking.” When I was in the Marine Corps a long, long time ago the word “motherfucker” was either a putdown and a term of endearment; it all depended on the context in which the word was used. The only acceptable synonym for the word “motherfucker” was “grannyjammer;” however, the word never really caught on and sadly faded from disuse. The word “motherfucking” was a universal adjective with no specific meaning and was used even when an adjective wasn't really necessary, such as “I'm going to take a motherfucking shower.” Of course, it was common to combine the adjective and noun form of the word to produce the phrase “motherfucking motherfucker.” Although this phrase may seem somewhat redundant, those in the Corps – at least in the old Corps – liked the sound of it. I still get teary-eyed when I hear the words.

Excellent. You should go far in the conservative movement. Run for office with the Tea Party. You will win in a landslide.

LM "grannyjammin" AO :lol:

Excellent. You should go far in the conservative movement. Run for office with the Tea Party. You will win in a landslide.

Well dude you should run in a San Francisco district, you would win in a landlide.....You could be the top rumranger!

Forum List

Back