Government does not create jobs

How is it that you think education is a government imperative yet healthcare is not?

you never adressed that.

There you go folks. This idiot actually thinks our military fighting this war is an pack of elitists.

He thinks the police are elitists.

He thinks Annie is an elitist.

He thinks the garbage man is an elitist.

what fucking insanity

You said Marines (an elite fighting force in my mind, maybe not yours), now you are talking about the entire armed services. Be honest.

You used the word elist. I suggested people in public service were motivated by the benefits and power. I stand by that statement. Once again, truthmatters shows they are not seekers of truth or that it matters to them.

You suggest people in public service are motivated by the benefits and power. I suggest your opinion is motivated by envy. People in public service are motivated by the same things as those in the private sector. I suggest that's axiomatic; a job provides money to provide for food, clothing and shelter, among many other things; and, a good retirement and health benefit is an important factor when considering a career.
As for power, have you ever considered most government jobs have equivalent counterparts in the private sector? Would you prefer an encounter with a Black Water security guard or a public service cop?
As for envy, most cops must pass a written test, several oral interviews, a psychological examination, a physical examination and meet other physical requirements, and at least one, sometime two, years of probation during which time they are assigned a field training officer who trains the recruit and monitors their use of power an officer does possess. Probationary employees can be let go at anytime by the hiring authority or his/her designee. Most of those who hold opinions such as you, SaveLib., would love to have the economic advantages civil service provides, but for the fact that theyt lack the MQ's or can't pass the necessary tests to secure government employment at any level.

Someone tell me what sort of power I have working as a caseworker. I really want to know so I can exploit it.

There you go folks. This idiot actually thinks our military fighting this war is an pack of elitists.

He thinks the police are elitists.

He thinks Annie is an elitist.

He thinks the garbage man is an elitist.

what fucking insanity

You said Marines (an elite fighting force in my mind, maybe not yours), now you are talking about the entire armed services. Be honest.

You used the word elist. I suggested people in public service were motivated by the benefits and power. I stand by that statement. Once again, truthmatters shows they are not seekers of truth or that it matters to them.

You suggest people in public service are motivated by the benefits and power. I suggest your opinion is motivated by envy. People in public service are motivated by the same things as those in the private sector. I suggest that's axiomatic; a job provides money to provide for food, clothing and shelter, among many other things; and, a good retirement and health benefit is an important factor when considering a career.
As for power, have you ever considered most government jobs have equivalent counterparts in the private sector? Would you prefer an encounter with a Black Water security guard or a public service cop?
As for envy, most cops must pass a written test, several oral interviews, a psychological examination, a physical examination and meet other physical requirements, and at least one, sometime two, years of probation during which time they are assigned a field training officer who trains the recruit and monitors their use of power an officer does possess. Probationary employees can be let go at anytime by the hiring authority or his/her designee. Most of those who hold opinions such as you, SaveLib., would love to have the economic advantages civil service provides, but for the fact that theyt lack the MQ's or can't pass the necessary tests to secure government employment at any level.

Think what you will. I have a job in the private sector that pays for the government jobs.

Forum List

Back