Government Cover-ups: Martin Luther King Jr.

The money which the Soviet Union funneled to Levison came from a Jew named Isidore G. Needleman. He was a KGB secret police agent who fronted as an officer of AMTORG, the trading company in New York City which buys U.S. goods for shipment to Russia. There are so many Jews in the Communist Party the FBI hired two Jewish brothers, Morris Childs and Jack Childs as spies planned inside the Communist Party. For 30 years, Morris Childs was formerly a member of the National Committee of the Communist party and once served as editor of the Daily Worker. Childs reported that after the death of the Jew William Weiner, who was treasurer of the Communist Party, it was Stanley Levison who took over this vital post.

His [Martin Luther King Jr.'s] closest advisor Stanley Levison was a Communist, as was his assistant Jack O’Dell. Robert and later John F. Kennedy repeatedly warned him to stop associating himself with such subversives, but he never did. He frequently spoke before Communist front groups such as the National Lawyers Guild and Lawyers for Democratic Action. King even attended seminars at The Highlander Folk School, another Communist front, which taught Communist tactics, which he later employed.

SOURCE: http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/epstein9.html

In 1945 the International Labor Defense and the National Federation for Constitutional Liberties merged with the Marxist inspired National Negro Congress to form the Civil Rights Congress (CRC). The CRC was led by an open black Communist lawyer by the name of William L. Patterson who defended minority hoodlums and left wing radicals. King knew, respected, and worked with Communists including members of the Communist Party USA. He was an admirer of Ben Davis, a fellow native of Atlanta who was elected "the first Communist Councilman from Harlem." He certainly admired William L. Patterson, a Communist leader nicknamed "Mr. Civil Rights."

Photo of King at Communist Party Training School

king_jr-communist_school.jpg

Martin Luther King's Communist Connections

Fine, Grunt. Pale Rider, whatever.

I prefer the facts Jake, not "whatever."

If MLK was a POS, then he was a POS. I'm not going to gloss it over for anybody.

The ONLY thing I'll give him credit for is his work on civil rights. Regardless, I think there have been a multitude of more worthy black men through out our history that were far more worthy of a national holiday named after them. MLK deserves a national holiday in his name about as much as obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize. Both are a joke.

Last edited:
Fine, Grunt. Pale Rider, whatever.

I prefer the facts Jake, not "whatever."

If MLK was a POS, then he was a POS. I'm not going to gloss it over for anybody.

The ONLY thing I'll give him credit for is his work on civil rights. Regardless, I think there have been a multitude of more worthy black men through out our history that were far more worthy of a national holiday named after them. MLK deserves a national holiday in his name about as much as obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize. Both are a joke.

You are more a category for POS than MLK, and the evidence for that is no more than what you are giving for MLK. Yeah, whatever is the right answer to you.

Many years ago Coretta King came to the Utah legislature when it finally got the national holiday at the state level. When she spoke, several legislators turned their chairs so their backs were to her. They were infuriated when local members in their stakes had them brought to church trials for showing disrespect to civil authority. They were more infuriated when the basic charge to them was "grow up."

Yes, MLK won. Yay!

Forum List

Back