Government as "God's Minister." I'm open to that...

Sorry everyone I was drunk earlier and forgot that I'm not a Christian (John 10:16.)

But I would be seriously open, sober as I am now, to government as God's Minister.

Sorry.
Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap.

John 10:16
English Standard Version (ESV)
(16)And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.

I've been drunk on alcohol maybe less than 100 times in my 67 years. I can't remember the last time that happened. I do know that not once did being drunk ever lead to anything good. It's not a big deal though until you get behind the wheel. If you are OK with destroying your liver who am I to stand in your way.

Speaking of remembering... I drove 7 miles to my girlfriends house to measure some parts for the repair on her porch and forgot to bring my tape measure. I felt real stupid when I got there and realized my mistake.

Maybe particular effects of rum? :) I don't know.

Forum List

Back