Government Agrees to 2000 Deaths-Per-Year

So in order to save gas, I need to increase the danger to me and my family.

You'd think after decades of lieberal bullshit rules that blow up in ther faces they would finally think ahead.

Lighter stronger metals are coming?
Butt fuck the people that die waiting for them to come.

Lighter stronger materials are here now, but no one wants to pay for them.

It all boils down to money.

You'd think after decades of lieberal bullshit rules that blow up in ther faces they would finally think ahead.

Hmmm...
...hey, how about this: we let folks pick whatever car they want!!

It would drive the cost of cars insanely high.

You would think the side of personal responsibility would see the all-too-clearly ways to go around the new standards.

-take better care of your older car
-restore older cars
-don't crash / drive safer and more vigilant

Hmmm...
...hey, how about this: we let folks pick whatever car they want!!

Hey, how about the freedoms of others aren't supposed to infringe on your and my freedoms.

Dependance on foreign oil is a national security issue.
Old assed fossil-fuels create smog/dirty air.

My contempt for you is immaculate.

Direct enough?

You contempt is one thing, your lack of having an answer to my pretty relevant question is another.

You've had all this time to research and present counter information yourself.

to lazy or to dumb?

You know, you were one of the guys I've made it a point to remain cordial with because you didn't seem to demean and ridicule people, when unprovoked, in disagreement.

And I'll edit to add that the correct answer to the question I asked of her is obvious but albeit not exact. The oil cherade that this world has going on quite obviously costs more than 2k lives a year. Of course, there is no exact number.

Last edited:
What's the net GAIN of lives as a result of being less dependant on oil? Where's the research, let's see it.

Not exactly sure what you are looking for here, but it sure puts the Liberal mantra about the judicial system to bed...

...you know, the one that goes like this:

'Better a hunded guilty persons go free than one innocent person be put to death!" (Followed by trumpets and chest thumping.)

What I'm looking for, is how many (i.e. a number) lives will be saved as a result of the diminished dependance on Foreign oil.

If you're going to wri(steal) another opinion piece, at least have the guts to outline all of the facts that are involved. You didn't study the topic thoroughly enough, it seems.

Also, with all of the advancements we have in discovering stronger (yet lighter) metals, the whole idea that lighter cars is equal to less-safe cars may soon be put to bed.

Why don't you tell us how many Americans have been killed because we buy oil from another nation.

I'd be especially interested in how many deaths were directly related to buying oil from Canada.

Stupid drivers cause the accidents not small cars.

I'm starting to worry about you, Citi...

this is not about causing accidents, but about surviving same.

Cat got your glasses?

but if no one does anything stupid you have virtually no accidents in the first place.

Cell phone jammers when engine is running would save thousands of lives a year.

Electronic speed limit signs that governor the speed of the vehicle would save thousands more.

Crushing for scrap the vehicle anyone driving under the influence is driving would save thousands more.

Before cell phones I've been hit by a kid changing a tape, a lady drinking coffee a girl applying make up and one guy who was reading the paper.

There is always something to distract drivers and it just can't be legislated out of existence. Therefore it's better to drive the safest car you can even if it means a couple miles a gallon less.

Not exactly sure what you are looking for here, but it sure puts the Liberal mantra about the judicial system to bed...

...you know, the one that goes like this:

'Better a hunded guilty persons go free than one innocent person be put to death!" (Followed by trumpets and chest thumping.)

What I'm looking for, is how many (i.e. a number) lives will be saved as a result of the diminished dependance on Foreign oil.

If you're going to wri(steal) another opinion piece, at least have the guts to outline all of the facts that are involved. You didn't study the topic thoroughly enough, it seems.

Also, with all of the advancements we have in discovering stronger (yet lighter) metals, the whole idea that lighter cars is equal to less-safe cars may soon be put to bed.

Why don't you tell us how many Americans have been killed because we buy oil from another nation.

I'd be especially interested in how many deaths were directly related to buying oil from Canada.

It's rather simple (the reason) why we play police in attempt (failed or not, who knows it's such a clusterfuck) to "stabilize the middle east."

It's rather simple (the reason) why we play police in attempt (failed or not, who knows it's such a clusterfuck) to "stabelize the middle east."

We are not stabilizing the Middle East. In fact Iraq was much more stable before we invaded.

I want the number of American Deaths per year that are directly related to buying oil since that is your reason to make cars less safe.

The only way to choose the best option is to compare apples to apples.

It's rather simple (the reason) why we play police in attempt (failed or not, who knows it's such a clusterfuck) to "stabelize the middle east."

We are not stabilizing the Middle East. In fact Iraq was much more stable before we invaded.

I want the number of American Deaths per year that are directly related to buying oil since that is your reason to make cars less safe.

If you read the whole thread, it's not quantifiable. It was basically a question posed in assumption that the reader would realize that the oil trade costs lives. If you don't know how that is, the middle east wars we're tangled up in is a good indicator for you.

You would think the side of personal responsibility would see the all-too-clearly ways to go around the new standards.

-restore older cars

I am forced to work within the vast depths of liberal regulations.

I can't change my own oil.
Freon is out, so I have to buy a car that doens't use it [at a higher cost]
I am a safe driver and keep cars going to near 300k miles.

-restore older cars

I change my own oil

You contempt is one thing, your lack of having an answer to my pretty relevant question is another.

You've had all this time to research and present counter information yourself.

to lazy or to dumb?

You know, you were one of the guys I've made it a point to remain cordial with because you didn't seem to demean and ridicule people, when unprovoked, in disagreement.

And I'll edit to add that the correct answer to the question I asked of her is obvious but albeit not exact. The oil cherade that this world has going on quite obviously costs more than 2k lives a year. Of course, there is no exact number.

You asked the same question again and again. That annoys me to no end. You asked her to do further research, that you should have done as a counter point. It's her thread, she starts the conversation, not has it with herslef.

sorry for the dumb comment.

-restore older cars

I change my own oil
Legally?

cuz I'm heavily restricted. so much so that I can't afford to do it myself.

I change my own oil
Legally?

cuz I'm heavily restricted. so much so that I can't afford to do it myself.

lol yes legally. I live in NY, I've never known any different. it might be illegal who knows but it's never been said to me.

If you read the whole thread, it's not quantifiable. It was basically a question posed in assumption that the reader would realize that the oil trade costs lives. If you don't know how that is, the middle east wars we're tangled up in is a good indicator for you.

So your reasoning is that an unquantifiable statistic is a better reason than the quantifiable statistic of death from car crashes?

So your reasoning is that an unquantifiable statistic is a better reason than the quantifiable statistic of death from car crashes?

Not exactly.

He does it by haruspicy.

Forum List

Back