Governer MILF - Sexist or not?

• Yes

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Well, I suppose you could decide it's sexist.

Basically I just think it's pathetic.

I agree, that is sexist. Which makes me wonder, why are people more comfortable with sexism than racism?
If racism was as racy as sexism is sexy, then there probably wouldn'y be any difference in comfort or preference. :razz:

Last night I was discussing the upcoming election with a guy who called, in all seriousness, Palin Governer Milf. Not once, but twice.

I thought he was being a sexist and told him so, though he insisted he wasn't being a sexist.

What do you think--is calling Palin Governer Milf sexist or not?

I don't even remember what a MILF is. I can't keep track of all those acronyms that imply sexual innuendo. But, I get the general idea.

Its probably more disrespectful than anything.

I prefer the Pussy Cat with Lipstick, since her false bravado about being a pitbull has been laughably debunked.

Come out of hiding, Sarah!

I don't even remember what a MILF is. I can't keep track of all those acronyms that imply sexual innuendo. But, I get the general idea.

Its probably more disrespectful than anything.

I prefer the Pussy Cat with Lipstick, since her false bravado about being a pitbull has been laughably debunked.

Come out of hiding, Sarah!

Pussy Cat with Lipstick? I'd rather make it a PUSSY with lipstick!

Wonder what shade she uses on her meat curtains?

Yep.......that was sexist........

I'm an :ahole-1:

C-ya! :scared1:

Pussy Cat with Lipstick? I'd rather make it a PUSSY with lipstick!

Wonder what shade she uses on her meat curtains?

Yep.......that was sexist........

I'm an :ahole-1:

C-ya! :scared1:

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to ABikerSailor again. :cool:

Neither is MILF. :cuckoo:

You're analogy is bunk is all. Of course I don't wan't to fuck every mom out there, hence only some are MILF's. ****** is just a racial slur. It doesn't conotate any characteristics of a person.

Last edited:
You're analogy is bunk is all. Of course I don't wan't to fuck every mom out there, hence only some are MILF's. ****** is just a racial slur. It doesn't conotate any characteristics of a person.

Chris Rock disagrees with you. I'm inclined to take his word over yours on this particular subject, no offense. :D

Last night I was discussing the upcoming election with a guy who called, in all seriousness, Palin Governer Milf. Not once, but twice.

I thought he was being a sexist and told him so, though he insisted he wasn't being a sexist.

What do you think--is calling Palin Governer Milf sexist or not?

Depends. Some guys would mean that as a compliment.

But of course again I come back to the matter of objectification. I've had it beaten into my head that objectifying women is sexist. Have I been misinformed?

Yep.

If you call all women milfs then you are probably being sexist. If you only call certain women milfs then you probably are not. It's not rocket science.

If all women are MILF then you are stereotyping, if not all are MILF then you are being discriminatory.

Bottom line is that a man will always lose. Better to simply buy her a drink until she thinks you are a DSLF.

Forum List

Back