Governer MILF - Sexist or not?

• Yes

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Last night I was discussing the upcoming election with a guy who called, in all seriousness, Palin Governer Milf. Not once, but twice.

I thought he was being a sexist and told him so, though he insisted he wasn't being a sexist.

What do you think--is calling Palin Governer Milf sexist or not?

As colbert pointed out, not only a milf but soon a gilf. Pretty impressive!

Calling someone a person I'd like to have sex with is a compliment, in my book. Calling someone a term that is universally recognized as demeaning is not.

I heard that Palin has some really nice clamnecks. Apparently it was a little chilly at one of the campaign stops. :D

Give it a try and see what happens. Or read the rest of the thread.

Nope.....I don't use that word casually Ravi. Matter of fact, I don't use it at all except in rare occasions.

What I was doing was using a page out of the playbook of some of the conservative idiots on this board......take a small thing, twist it around to make it sound like something else, and then shock everyone with my insensitivity.

Sorry you didn't get the joke dear.

BTW.......if I hear that particular word in public, I look to see who is using it, and if they need their thinking corrected, I correct it.

Nope.....I don't use that word casually Ravi. Matter of fact, I don't use it at all except in rare occasions.

What I was doing was using a page out of the playbook of some of the conservative idiots on this board......take a small thing, twist it around to make it sound like something else, and then shock everyone with my insensitivity.

Sorry you didn't get the joke dear.

BTW.......if I hear that particular word in public, I look to see who is using it, and if they need their thinking corrected, I correct it.
So you think Mani is a conservative idiot?

Okay then, I'll change it......I'll call McCain an idiot and Obama just a regular guy.

Yeah I don't know - as stupid as this sounds I don't know why idiot is less bad than ****** unless there is an association of the word ****** with lynchings and so on.

Yeah I don't know - as stupid as this sounds I don't know why idiot is less bad than ****** unless there is an association of the word ****** with lynchings and so on.

Well......idiot comes from the French, which is meaning an effemate (meaning girly man) moron.

So......if you act like a girl and are stupid....it's perfectly fine to say.

What I'm sure of, is that I prefer "Governor Sugar Tits."

And I am also sure that that is sexist. :eusa_angel:

New Topics

Forum List

Back