Governer MILF - Sexist or not?

• Yes

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
I have never been so attracted to a person and at the same time despised them so like I do Palin. But damn she is a piece of ass. Todd, you did a good job. Even though you want to succeed from America and your leader in the Alaskan Independence Party wants America to burn in hell, you are a smart man bagging that babe.

I heard the GOP pass her around the oval office while Todd sits in the waiting room, blocked by 5 secret service guys. He hears his wife screaming in ecstacy and you hear Dick Chaney laughing with Bush as Condy and Sarah are forced to scissors each others timbers.
Jebus, you're crazed. LOL!

Well, I can't. I answered the question assuming you would only call her a milf if she was a milf to you. If she's not, then it was sexist.

I didn't call her a milf, the guy I was talking to did. Can't you read? :cuckoo:

Well, I can't. I answered the question assuming you would only call her a milf if she was a milf to you. If she's not, then it was sexist.

If you don't think she is a MILF but you call her one, it's sexist ?:eusa_eh:

Of course calling someone a MILF is sexist--and the problem with acknowledging someone is sexually attractive is ?

Refering to a woman as a MILF is sexist.

I dont like her and I think she is stupid and playing her looks up with winking and flipping her hair and such but that does no mean calling her a MILF is not sexist.

Mom Id like to Fuck.

Fuck = sex

its sexist and its very simple.

I dont like her and I think she is stupid and playing her looks up with winking and flipping her hair and such but that does no mean calling her a MILF is not sexist.

Mom Id like to Fuck.

Fuck = sex

and it's evil to find someone sexually attractive ?? oh the horror the deviates :lol:

For the comprehension challenged.

Last night I was discussing the upcoming election with a guy who called, in all seriousness, Palin Governer Milf. Not once, but twice.

I thought he was being a sexist and told him so, though he insisted he wasn't being a sexist.

What do you think--is calling Palin Governer Milf sexist or not?

and it's evil to find someone sexually attractive ?? oh the horror the deviates :lol:

You are really slow arent you?

It is not sexist to be attracted to anyone.

It is sexist to tell a woman seeking a job from you that you would like to fuck her.

Mom Id like to Fuck.

Fuck = sex

Yeah, You're right.

Damn I'm probably just desensitized from hearing it so often. :eusa_whistle:

Matthew 5:27-28 condemns feelings of lust experienced by a man towards a woman. In the King James version, Jesus is recorded as saying:

"Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

Matthew 5:27-28 condemns feelings of lust experienced by a man towards a woman. In the King James version, Jesus is recorded as saying:

"Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

oh you crazy Christian.

Kick 'em in the nuts if you aren't interested. Sometimes they get the message.

:D

Or just flash them that rock on your finger and they usually leave you alone after that. The decent ones anyway. :lol:

fuck that. gals were swooning and leaving slug trails all over JFK and I don't think it's sexist to find Palin attractive insomuch that she falls under our modern parlance of MILF.

fuck that. gals were swooning and leaving slug trails all over JFK and I don't think it's sexist to find Palin attractive insomuch that she falls under our modern parlance of MILF.

I think Todd Palin is hot, does that count? :tongue:

Forum List

Back